shape
carat
color
clarity

Singing the Blues

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Livianne, I can see why this is your favorite blue sapphire ring. I love everything about it. GORGEOUS.:love:
That setting is PERFECT and your sapphire just TDF. :love:
Thank you so much! I love your collection. Especially your gorgeous blue earrings.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A great collection of blues here everyone. :wavey: Blue is my favorite color.

Here is my sapphire RHR and studs

IMG_4079.JPG
IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_4059.JPG

And some "blues" from florescent lighting
Flourescent2.jpeg
Beautiful ring and earrings!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your jewelry, but your sapphire rings and pendant are amazing!
Thank you, livianne! I love your sapphire too! I will be giving the pendant away very soon to my oldest daughter. She loves it so much and it’s her birth stone.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, livianne! I love your sapphire too! I will be giving the pendant away very soon to my oldest daughter. She loves it so much and it’s her birth stone.

That’s very sweet. I have 3 daughters and they all talk about wanting my jewelry someday. My middle daughter especially.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That’s very sweet. I have 3 daughters and they all talk about wanting my jewelry someday. My middle daughter especially.

I love this. Sharing your love of beautiful jewelry with your daughters and giving them special pieces. :kiss2:
Wonderful moms and wonderful daughters. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bluegemz for you...since you are a fellow admirer of JAR. A few more "blue" pieces from the exhibit a few years ago.

bluejarearrings.jpg

blueandgreenjarearrings.jpg

and this one is between (to my eyes anyway) blue and green so hope it's OK just to share here.

bluegreenjarjewels.jpg

All I can say is swoon. JAR creates masterpieces.

Jbows

Shiny_Rock
Premium
C806CAC3-EAC0-4974-9327-BDD04540EEDB.jpeg A1036622-5446-49CD-A9E2-A36DE20AF4D0.jpeg 06ACEDFC-B61D-4F01-BDCE-8A2DFFAFE3CF.jpeg I have posted a ton of pictures of it, but I love my sapphire e ring. Especially when it grabs the light! Not to over saturate people with pictures of it, but I couldn’t choose my favorite.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
C806CAC3-EAC0-4974-9327-BDD04540EEDB.jpeg A1036622-5446-49CD-A9E2-A36DE20AF4D0.jpeg 06ACEDFC-B61D-4F01-BDCE-8A2DFFAFE3CF.jpeg I have posted a ton of pictures of it, but I love my sapphire e ring. Especially when it grabs the light! Not to over saturate people with pictures of it, but I couldn’t choose my favorite.
I love your ring, so seeing pictures of it doesn’t get old. The sapphire is such a bright beautiful blue!

Jbows

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, so seeing pictures of it doesn’t get old. The sapphire is such a bright beautiful blue!
You are too sweet! The feeling is DEFINITELY mutual. I remember showing my FI before we got my sapphire a picture of your beauty and saying THAT is exactly the color I want! :kiss2:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooh, I love blues! Here are some of my favorite pieces with blue stones.

Jamie Joseph Kyanite ring:

29E54C0F-7C08-4D09-97A6-FB88AF5AE145.jpeg FBF0E598-F41F-42BA-8681-65A3D166398C.jpeg

My grandmother's lapis lazuli pendant:

IMG_4132.JPG

This sapphire ring was given to me by an old boyfriend, and I had it on consignment with Grace for a while, but then I took it back and gave it to my mom, who wears it every day:

Sapphire-and-Diamond-3-StoneRing-Platinum15 (2).jpg

My grandfather's star sapphire ring:

star-sapphire.jpg

Blue fire:

IMG_0265.JPG
image_278.jpg

Some blues in this Navajo turquoise jewelry:

IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG

Gurhan blue moonstone set:

image_801.jpg

Larimar no-metal pendant:

image_4111.jpg

Blue fluorescence:

image_3997.jpg

My aquamarine ring:

aquamarine-tourmaline-rings.jpg

=)2

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

29E54C0F-7C08-4D09-97A6-FB88AF5AE145.jpeg FBF0E598-F41F-42BA-8681-65A3D166398C.jpeg

IMG_4132.JPG

This sapphire ring was given to me by an old boyfriend, and I had it on consignment with Grace for a while, but then I took it back and gave it to my mom, who wears it every day:

star-sapphire.jpg

Blue fire:

IMG_0265.JPG
image_278.jpg

image_801.jpg

image_4111.jpg

Blue fluorescence:

image_3997.jpg

My aquamarine ring:

=)2
Tourmaline, I love your collection of blues! I haven’t seen that huge aquamarine ring before...it’s gorgeous with such a magnificent size. Of course I love the high karat gold and moonstones, the kyanite ring, and that beautiful turquoise.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bluegemz for you...since you are a fellow admirer of JAR. A few more "blue" pieces from the exhibit a few years ago.

bluejarearrings.jpg

blueandgreenjarearrings.jpg

and this one is between (to my eyes anyway) blue and green so hope it's OK just to share here.

bluegreenjarjewels.jpg

All I can say is swoon. JAR creates masterpieces.
The joy in the color relationships, and the unexpected combinations of forms are such a pleasure in JAR jewelry. The pieces have a spirit which always communicates their birth in the imagination of a true fine artist, capturing a modern consciousness while remaining anchored in deep nature appreciation. As much as I love gems and jewelry of all kinds, I find the experience of seeing JAR pieces as a relief in the soul from the usual high end jewelry which communicates primarily wealth without spirit. The middle earrings are an absolute dream! Thanks for posting those, Missy.

Last edited:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180301_122031.jpg 20180301_121950.jpg
As much as I love it I don't own a lot of blue in my jewelry. I apologize for the quality of the pictures these are my two pieces, the sapphire and diamond band ring was bought 24 years ago while on vacation in the Caribbean. The tanzanite 3 Stone was my Mother's Day gift when I was pregnant with my first. I knew nothing about tanzanite except it was pretty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180301_122031.jpg 20180301_121950.jpg
As much as I love it I don't own a lot of blue in my jewelry. I apologize for the quality of the pictures these are my two pieces, the sapphire and diamond band ring was bought 24 years ago while on vacation in the Caribbean. The tanzanite 3 Stone was my Mother's Day gift when I was pregnant with my first. I knew nothing about tanzanite except it was pretty.

KaeKae I love these and I love how well they go together. I love the meaning behind both these pieces. Really beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The joy in the color relationships, and the unexpected combinations of forms are such a pleasure in JAR jewelry. The pieces have a spirit which always communicates their birth in the imagination of a true fine artist, capturing a modern consciousness while remaining anchored in deep nature appreciation. As much as I love gems and jewelry of all kinds, I find the experience of seeing JAR pieces as a relief in the soul from the usual high end jewelry which communicates primarily wealth without spirit. The middle earrings are an absolute dream! Thanks for posting those, Missy.

Thank you bluegemz! You are a true gem. I mean that. A kind and gentle soul and I love reading your posts.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow what an electric blue. I LOVE your ring.:love: That sapphire blue is amazbling and your setting is TDF gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4132.JPG

star-sapphire.jpg

Blue fire:

IMG_0265.JPG
image_278.jpg

image_801.jpg

image_4111.jpg

Blue fluorescence:

image_3997.jpg

My aquamarine ring:

=)2

Wonderful pieces Tourmaline! :love:Just a gorgeous blue collection.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone interested in some Oscar Bling from last night?

Does this necklace count? I think so. Anything this drop dead gorgeous is ooh la la and it does have amethyst in it which I think can be considered to be in the blue family...all I can say is W:love:W.

amethystnecklace.jpg

Camila Alves in Chopard

The focal point of the star's look was her 73.74-carats Chopard necklace featuring 15.48-carats of oval-shaped rubies, 11.75-carats of pear-shaped amethysts, 3.26-carats of diamonds and .65-carats of amethysts set in 18-karat white gold. She added a selection of rings from Chopard's "L’Heure Du Diamant" collection.

So I know this is pale but I think it can be considered in the pale blue family no? Moonstone deliciousness. Sigh.

greta-gerwig2.jpg

Greta Gerwig in Tiffany & Co.

The Best Director nominee added pieces from the Tiffany & Co. archive to her custom Rodarte marigold embroidered gown including a moonstone necklace designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany (1910-1920), as well as diamond earrings and a sapphire ring.

Turquoise terrific
maya-rudolph1.jpg

Maya Rudolph in Irene Neuwirth

The comedy actress clearly had fun accesorizing her red turtleneck gown, adding a pair of one-of-a-kind 18-karat gold, turquoise and pink opal diamond drop earrings from Irene Neuwirth.

And just because it is a blues thread I have to add these 2 TDF blue dresses. All I can say is Bluelorious. And Swoon!

jennifergarner.jpg

nicole-kidman-1520212702.jpg

Jbows

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow what an electric blue. I LOVE your ring.:love: That sapphire blue is amazbling and your setting is TDF gorgeous!
Thank you! I left it at home today and am sorely missing it :cry2: I love looking at everybody’s beauties to help with the Monday “blues”!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I left it at home today and am sorely missing it :cry2: I love looking at everybody’s beauties to help with the Monday “blues”!

Aww I'm sorry you left your gorgeous ring at home but glad this thread with everybody's "blueties" is helping chase your Monday Blues away. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK with permission from @PintoBean here is her bluelicious antique sapphire diamond ring. SWOON. Old Hollywood glamour right here in our midst.:love:

singyring.jpg

singyringprofile.jpg

singyring.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results