shape
carat
color
clarity

Simple YG engraved wedder

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
Hi there

I've started a new role (healthcare) where I've had to remove my plain wedding band. It's always been tricky to get on and off, especially in summer, which is why it's been easily a decade since it was last removed. I want to source a new YG engraved wedding band that I can easily slip on/off and is also inexpensive, in case I lose it in the workplace. I just feel so naked without a wedding ring on.

Would appreciate any suggestions on where to source an inexpensive comfort fit YG engraved wedding band. Preloved is fine.

Thanks so much

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What ring size are you and what is your budget? What sort of engraving do you like? Eweddingbands has a wide variety of plain bands you could buy and get the engraving of your choice done on - David Klass does particularly fine engraving work. Alternatively we can probably suggest some options.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your idea of inexpensive? Ditto @foxinsox. I would buy a comfort fit wedding band and send it to David Klass for engraving. He has a really
good engraver. That way you can pick what you want. You also didnt mention how wide you wanted. For engraving you want a band that is more
squared off and not rounded when doing a search.

Have you checked etsy? Might be something over there also.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/601389...nd&ref=sr_gallery-2-21&organic_search_click=1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results