shape
carat
color
clarity

Silver and ivory playboy necklace

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
I basically posted this bunny chain months ago,what I didn't know,is that their real diamonds even the pink one
I don't know why it's in silver and ivory,but I love it
20220113_165629.jpg

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
Its been in a collection for decades

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Well if that’s the case, you should have proof of provenance (certificates / receipts etc) and it would be hallmarked?
From your photo it looks like a costume necklace from the late 70’s / early 80’s but by all means you can post hallmark photos or recipes etc to disprove our thoughts.

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
Well if that’s the case, you should have proof of provenance (certificates / receipts etc) and it would be hallmarked?
From your photo it looks like a costume necklace from the late 70’s / early 80’s but by all means you can post hallmark photos or recipes etc to disprove our thoughts.

Its hallmarked,by the playboy mansion,San Antonio California

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's a nice vintage rhinestone silver piece.
I found a similar one on Poshmark

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock

Similar, maybe,this was a commissioned price,I'm the bunny it was commissioned from

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
Similar, maybe,this was a commissioned price,I'm the bunny it was commissioned from

I'm going to be talking to the chairman of pricescope to sort out how many fraudulent claims are made towards genuine folk,very misleading,for shame

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Bebe, you hardly seem reasonable at present in regards to this item. When someone offers a opinion you tell them you are wrong however are unwilling / unable to provide proof to back your claims.

From the photo you have posted your necklace looks like mass produced costume jewellery. It’sMainelyYou has found an identical item backing this but you think that we are attacking you.

Now I don’t have massive diamonds worth millions but to my eye your necklace looks like a piece of jewellery that was extremely common during the 70’s and 80’s - again feel free to show appraisals to disprove this opinion.

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
Bebe, you hardly seem reasonable at present in regards to this item. When someone offers a opinion you tell them you are wrong however are unwilling / unable to provide proof to back your claims.

From the photo you have posted your necklace looks like mass produced costume jewellery. It’sMainelyYou has found an identical item backing this but you think that we are attacking you.

Now I don’t have massive diamonds worth millions but to my eye your necklace looks like a piece of jewellery that was extremely common during the 70’s and 80’s - again feel free to show appraisals to disprove this opinion.

I appreciate criticism,but you can tell their diamonds by a simple test of hardness

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sadly it seems as though OP doesnt want to hear facts about this

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly, OP appears to be looking for validation / dialogue that PS isn’t equipped to provide and it might be best not to engage. OP, I wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Those are rhinestones and they are glued to the metal.
@Bebe goldeneyes: YOU ASKED, we replied; you think you have a valuable pendant and you like it, so enjoy and wear it in good health.

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock

I see your point,what's in-valid is the fact that this is a national
Another treasure from the same OP

They really are diamond,sorry you feel bad

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to be talking to the chairman of pricescope to sort out how many fraudulent claims are made towards genuine folk,very misleading,for shame

Hi, this is just a gem and jewellery forum. You are welcome to post up photos and ask for thoughts and opinions on pieces, which you have done.
Our knowledge and experience, when considering that the white stones are glued into an off white material and that there are no assay marks for precious metal, would indicate that the piece is costume jewellery.
However that doesn’t mean that it isn’t beautiful or that it isn’t special to you. So wear it and enjoy your lovely necklace and pendant.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi, this is just a gem and jewellery forum. You are welcome to post up photos and ask for thoughts and opinions on pieces, which you have done.
Our knowledge and experience, when considering that the white stones are glued into an off white material and that there are no assay marks for precious metal, would indicate that the piece is costume jewellery.
However that doesn’t mean that it isn’t beautiful or that it isn’t special to you. So wear it and enjoy your lovely necklace and pendant.

Asking opinion is good, trying to fool is bad.
The OP stated the pendant is encrusted with diamonds, PSers gently explained why they can't be real diamonds, then the OP was aggressive and offensive when he/she accused PSers of fraudolent claims.
The OP is not interested in knowing the truth, because he/she already knows it's costume jewellery, I think he/she trying to prove themselves they can fool people on a jewelry forum.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
The OP stated the pendant is encrusted with diamonds, PSers gently explained why they can't be real diamonds, then the OP was aggressive and offensive when he/she accused PSers of fraudolent claims.
The OP is not interested in knowing the truth, because he/she already knows it's costume jewellery, I think he/she trying to prove themselves they can fool people on a jewelry forum.

And having acted so before... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/color-change-spinel.269856/#post-5065462

OP, why not just enjoy your pieces. They can also be beautiful without diamonds and very rare other gemstones.

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock

I'm a diamond expert at this point,icy is icy ,cz,not so much,I agree that you disagree,and although it does not please me,ill let you dig a hole or three

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably had to look that up too,ik diamond just by the way it scratches my fingernail and sparkles without damaging the retinas,like cz

Where did you hear they can damage the retinas?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did you hear they can damage the retinas?

...and never realized that you could test for diamonds with your fingernail!!

Of course, on the OP's last thread we learned that you could authenticate a genuine color change spinel with a breath test.

The OP starts by saying he/she didn't realize the diamonds were real until recently...but later on claims to be the bunny this piece was commissioned for.

Someone from California can correct me but I believe that San Antonio (Valley) reportedly inscribed on the pendant is well north of LA where the playboy mansion was.

I typically avoid responding to these threads as it is often playing to one's need for attention and/or desire to play with us.....but some of these comments are too funny to ignore...I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is laughing behind the keyboard as well.

Thanks for the chuckle Op as I bow out of this thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results