shape
carat
color
clarity

Planinum hard set diamond earings

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting design - I’d love to see them “on the ears.” But they do look like they’d benefit from a good cleaning.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Good eyes for diamonds!:lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The finest money can buy for maybe $10. Not being snarky or mean but these are rhinestones, not diamonds and maybe set in silver but might be base metal.

Bebe goldeneyes

Rough_Rock
Interesting design - I’d love to see them “on the ears.” But they do look like they’d benefit from a good cleaning.

I cleaned them,that's when I realized their platinum and diamond,not silver and cz
Couldn't be happier

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You know..we heard of the woman that purchased the 10ct omc from a trunk sale in the UK.. anything is possible right now.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll2:

Look, everybody wants to find real treasure for pennies but it’s rare. If these earrings were platinum they would be stamped somewhere. Those stones do not look anything like diamonds to me but this could be easily confirmed with a diamond tester.

I would bet the farm though that these are exactly what I said before.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:roll2:

Look, everybody wants to find real treasure for pennies but it’s rare. If these earrings were platinum they would be stamped somewhere. Those stones do not look anything like diamonds to me but this could be easily confirmed with a diamond tester.

I would bet the farm though that these are exactly what I said before.

Cloudy czs are my guess. Even saph's dont cloud like that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results