shape
carat
color
clarity

Silky blue sapphire finds her home!

voce

Ideal_Rock
That is a great blue with the perfect amount of silk! Love how it looks on your hand!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
That is a great blue with the perfect amount of silk! Love how it looks on your hand!

Much appreciated @voce - you’ve got an incredible eye for color, so it means a lot!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Woooooooow!
First, the sapphire looks like candy and I want to eat it. Is this weird? Yes. It is also the highest praise I can give as I only want to eat the most delicious of gems!
Second, that engraving. It is pristine. Spectacular.
Third, the whole package is just amazing. It looks like something you’d find in a hidden treasure chest!

congrats and thanks for sharing!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that blue :shock: I can stare at it all day. Congrats on the lovely ring, sorry you had delays but it was well worth it!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unbelievably beautiful, perfect, silky and glowing blue. To say I love it is an understatement. Can't believe you aren't a gem expert given the one you picked!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@Cerulean I saw your ring on DK's Insta, and I thought now that HAS to be a PS-ers ring! SO GORGEOUS!! Wear it with much happiness!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Woooooooow!
First, the sapphire looks like candy and I want to eat it. Is this weird? Yes. It is also the highest praise I can give as I only want to eat the most delicious of gems!
Second, that engraving. It is pristine. Spectacular.
Third, the whole package is just amazing. It looks like something you’d find in a hidden treasure chest!

congrats and thanks for sharing!

What a wonderful compliment!!! I totally get what you are saying…I keep thinking it looks like blueberry candy!

I am so grateful for how everything came out…DK knocked it out of the park!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean I saw your ring on DK's Insta, and I thought now that HAS to be a PS-ers ring! SO GORGEOUS!! Wear it with much happiness!

Omg thank you!!! DK is really incredible and did this stone justice!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievably beautiful, perfect, silky and glowing blue. To say I love it is an understatement. Can't believe you aren't a gem expert given the one you picked!

It’s true…she’s a beauty and she’s not shy at all! Thank you so much for the compliments…I feel like I won the lottery a bit!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow that blue :shock: I can stare at it all day. Congrats on the lovely ring, sorry you had delays but it was well worth it!

Thank you so much! You’re right, it was well worth the patience!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
In case it’s helpful for other sapphire shoppers…color changes so much with lighting! Do not get dismayed if you see a vivid color go flatter in low lighting! They key is, does it go grey?

Even in poorer lighting conditions, the color shouldn’t be totally drained…

Dim, early morning, northern exposure indoors

19DFBA93-27C9-4010-BCB6-2E03DDAD62A9.jpeg

Bright, mid morning Eastern exposure, outdoors

8E40F5ED-B463-4698-8A3E-750DC97F76D0.jpeg

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Wow it's beautiful! Congrats! I love how magical it is.

I actually prefer your hand shots to DK's glamour shots, as the ring appears even more intricate and antique-y in the natural light. It looks so comfy and natural on your finger, too. Such a perfect project.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's beautiful! Congrats! I love how magical it is.

I actually prefer your hand shots to DK's glamour shots, as the ring appears even more intricate and antique-y in the natural light. It looks so comfy and natural on your finger, too. Such a perfect project.

Thank you! I actually agree. I think the staged lighting washed the stone out, too.

It is incredibly comfortable! I was worried the engraving might be scratchy, but not at all. I’m a smitten kitten!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the stone and setting, you have great taste! Glad the risk worked out for you!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful-it turned out really lovely! Congrats!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I love the stone and setting, you have great taste! Glad the risk worked out for you!
Thank you so much! The feeling is mutual-love your style!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In case it’s helpful for other sapphire shoppers…color changes so much with lighting! Do not get dismayed if you see a vivid color go flatter in low lighting! They key is, does it go grey?

Hubba, hubba. :love::cheeky:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Well, the patina is rapidly sloughing off! I’m not worried or upset really, just mentioning it in case someone else has their heart set on it!

I also clean my rings regularly with Dawn and Windex in a solution with boiling water. That might be the issue, but I’d rather have clean rings, as I’m rather fastidious about hygiene.

There might be a more permanent treatment for platinum, but I don’t care enough to pursue it at the moment, but might in the future. I’m still obsessed with my ring and have worn it everyday since getting it! 8D32EC6B-061F-46E9-8EF3-EAD3C9F9827A.jpeg

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzers
Just love everything about this
Enjoy :)

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful blue!! Congratulations!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

This is is so helpful you have no idea

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is is so helpful you have no idea

Good! I’m happy to help. It’s hard to buy online and know what to expect!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

From Grant Pearson FGAA published in the Australian Gemmologist
1629153779026.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results