shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show your romantic pieces for 14 days of February!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so enjoying this thread and all the goodies! I’ll share another favorite. This three stone diamond and sapphire ring was made by DK. The diamond was mom’s ♥ I lost both of my parents within ~month of each other. I paired her diamond with two sapphires, which to me symbolize heaven. The infinity sign was my mom’s fave. (Her favorite shirt was from MoMA with an infinity embroidered on).
My DD designed this for me. The wheat engraving was reminiscent of the wonderful memories of gardening with mom. It’s not a spectacular stone (purchased years ago in the NY diamond district). I don’t care. She wore it daily and I love the energy from it.
4425ADF3-7C47-4014-88CB-8AA35E96521F.jpeg 7605FC33-1D0F-4EC6-ABC9-3F23AEA9CB54.jpeg

Love!!!!
This is so yummy! It's right up my alley, I'm a sapphire girl...........

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I am sure y'all sick of this piece already but to answer @StephanieLynn 's question this is my most romantic piece because my dad gave it to my mom out of true unconditional love and it is IRL a piece that takes my breath away every single time I look at it. Always changing always beautiful and it represents true and unconditional love. So that is why it is my most romantic piece.

Paired with my pink diamond band from Leibish. A perfect romantic pairing ❤

blackopalandpinkdiamonds.jpg.jpeg

2 videos showing how different she looks in different environments.
Sorry for the noisy environment lol. I do not know how to mute this.

I really love that opal ring but the pink band really takes my breath away. Where did you get it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love that opal ring but the pink band really takes my breath away. Where did you get it?

Thank you @joelly Leibish gave it to me as a gift because somehow I won an IG giveaway. I say somehow because that was I think the first one I ever entered on IG and I am not sure how they chose the winner but I was elated believe me. It is a gorgeous band and goes so well with my Cartier Opal. Now I am remembering they made it for me specifically because they asked my ring size and then made the ring. I think that's how it went down. Anyway I am sure that Leibish could easily make one for you too if you wanted one.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so enjoying this thread and all the goodies! I’ll share another favorite. This three stone diamond and sapphire ring was made by DK. The diamond was mom’s ♥ I lost both of my parents within ~month of each other. I paired her diamond with two sapphires, which to me symbolize heaven. The infinity sign was my mom’s fave. (Her favorite shirt was from MoMA with an infinity embroidered on).
My DD designed this for me. The wheat engraving was reminiscent of the wonderful memories of gardening with mom. It’s not a spectacular stone (purchased years ago in the NY diamond district). I don’t care. She wore it daily and I love the energy from it.
4425ADF3-7C47-4014-88CB-8AA35E96521F.jpeg 7605FC33-1D0F-4EC6-ABC9-3F23AEA9CB54.jpeg

I love this ring and the meaning behind it. What a wonderful ring to remember the love you shared with your mom (and dad). I am so very sorry @Slick1 for your terrible losses so close together too. Sending you lots of love and warm hugs and as always bucketloads of good luck dust. Tomorrow I will be thinking of you all day. XOXOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two romantic pieces from my hubs to me- first is a platinum necklace he had custom made in the shape of two lobsters holding claws. I call him my lobster because of that Friends episode . It was for our 20th anniversary. Traditional gift is supposed to be platinum.

Second is a 21 karat gold bangle for our 21st anniversary. Purchased at the gold market in Kuwait. I got him a 21 year old bottle of scotch. Win-win!
He's definitely good at picking out jewelry!

20200211_132558_HDR.jpg 20200211_132623_HDR.jpg

Gosh, I love these! Your DH is amazing at choosing jewelry. :appl:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
February 12
Pink is romantic!
A Thai princess ring posing with a Thai princess.
I bought this unmarked 14k ring on eBay. I think they are sapphires, but might be spinel....The first photo kinda washes out the color, but the second photo is more accurate.

IMG_20200209_153125044.jpg

I just love the face on this cricket!
IMG_20200209_102020.jpg

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
February 12
Pink is romantic!
I bought this unmarked 14k ring on eBay. I think they are sapphires, but might be spinel....The first photo kinda washes out the color, but the second photo is more accurate.

IMG_20200209_102020.jpg

Omg omg omg,, i love this ring! That must be amazing to wear!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
February 12
Pink is romantic!

IMG_20200209_102020.jpg

Love ❤️
Would love to see it on you. Bet it looks amazing ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m wearing pink today too.

50687836-49F1-48A5-A039-23552318C53B.jpeg

B656F7F8-C00A-4286-B7A9-CCC4A953D8B8.jpeg

I’ll add a neck shot later if I remember to take one.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 and @missy, loving the pink today ladies!

@missy is that pink quartz in the necklace, its such a soft sweet look.

@stracci2000, love the pink Thai ring, I hope you get to wear it sometimes.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 12....so close!

This is another pawn shop find. It is silver and tells the story of St. Patrick in pictures around the main center shamrock. We were married on St. Patrick's day so I just had to have it!

Also that hair comb is the one I wore on my wedding day almost 14 years ago. The cats sadly got a hold of my bouquet and tore it apart while we were renovating but the comb survived.....and so have we!

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7489.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 12....so close!

This is another pawn shop find. It is silver and tells the story of St. Patrick in pictures around the main center shamrock. We were married on St. Patrick's day so I just had to have it!

Also that hair comb is the one I wore on my wedding day almost 14 years ago. The cats sadly got a hold of my bouquet and tore it apart while we were renovating but the comb survived.....and so have we!

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7489.JPG

Love this. ❤️ You need to wear it during St Patrick’s Day. Coming up soon. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 12....so close!

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7489.JPG

Beautiful story, Stephanie!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 and @missy, loving the pink today ladies!

@missy is that pink quartz in the necklace, its such a soft sweet look.

@stracci2000, love the pink Thai ring, I hope you get to wear it sometimes.

Thank you Stephanie! Yes you’re right. It is pink quartz. I love pink quartz but it’s my only quartz piece. So many beautiful gems to want but such limited (neck and finger and wrist and ear) real estate :lol:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20190406_104753_124541873508945(2).jpg

A few years ago, I came across the educational info @Rhino put on YouTube...and I was hooked. So my husband had me set up a meeting with Johnathan, and off to NY we went. Johnathan was absolutely wonderful! He took his time with us, showed us gorgeous diamonds, and explained the nuances of each of them. Anyway, while I was busy learning how to use an aset scope, my husband picked out this vintage bracelet. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It sparkles like crazy! We are still planning on working with Jon in the future. I just need to decide what the heck I really want.:roll:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet @Diamond Girl 21, you have quite the collection, would love to play in your jewelry box!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy and @stracci2000 I am loving those delicious rosy hues!

Missy, what soft beautiful pink tone, and a lovely romantic design.

Stracci2000 that ring is unique and dramatic. Very cool.

Thank you! And may I just say wow to your bracelet. Your dh chose well. It’s gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

20190406_104753_124541873508945(2).jpg

A few years ago, I came across the educational info @Rhino put on YouTube...and I was hooked. So my husband had me set up a meeting with Johnathan, and off to NY we went. Johnathan was absolutely wonderful! He took his time with us, showed us gorgeous diamonds, and explained the nuances of each of them. Anyway, while I was busy learning how to use an aset scope, my husband picked out this vintage bracelet. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It sparkles like crazy! We are still planning on working with Jon in the future. I just need to decide what the heck I really want.:roll:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 12....so close!

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7489.JPG

@StephanieLynn I love that you posted these together, very lovely and romantic.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again! Just realized I posted way back in the beginning of this thread but I thought I might whip out 2 "oldies but goodies" heart pieces in honor of Valentine's Day.
IMG_8275.jpg IMG_8278.jpg

@Rubies-R-Me your taste is exquisite. These 2 rings take my breath away. TDF stunning. ❤️♥️❤️

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again! Just realized I posted way back in the beginning of this thread but I thought I might whip out 2 "oldies but goodies" heart pieces in honor of Valentine's Day.
IMG_8275.jpg IMG_8278.jpg

@Rubies-R-Me perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day. Gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me, glad to see you back and sharing such beautiful rings, the cut on that heart-shaped diamond is amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results