shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show your romantic pieces for 14 days of February!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the ultimate pave diamond heart necklace!
It is similar to the one Elizabeth Montgomery wore in nearly every episode of Bewitched. As a little kid obsessed with jewelry, I used to look forward to seeing it on her neck!

Reminds me of the beautiful diamond heart pendant worn by Elizabeth Montgomery in the early years of Bewitched. Always loved that piece.

Lol you both agree so I know it is true. I was a Bewitched fan but I guess at that time I never noticed bling because I do not know this necklace you both speak of. Off to check it out. Thank you @stracci2000 and thank you @lambskin

ETA: yes it’s very similar. I prefer the way hers was attached to the chain. Hmmm giving me ideas. Lol

1740DCB9-A8BB-4420-BF75-F03BFB6BCCD7.jpeg

60A78103-B7AE-4036-BFCF-475198D74750.jpeg

7527671F-DD06-4798-8E24-9337BBCA1CA8.jpeg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to share yesterday so here was my romantic bling pairing from Monday.

A sweet kitty diamond pendant I bought a long time ago from Dover I believe.
kittypendant.png

And also wore my ankle bracelet A gift from my mom decades ago...when I was just a teen or adolescent. It has my initial M on the front and Love, Mom on the back. Very sweet.

Mheartanklebracelet.png

lovemomanklet.png

@missy what a special treasure from your mom! Love both pieces.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I am wearing the cliche romantic piece. A heart necklace. Haven't started my day yet but this is it for now.

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 8.35.09 AM.png

Please excuse the kitty hair. Makes everything better. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 8.34.03 AM.png

@missy just beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE all the new additions! Every one of them is so special.

I don't know if this counts as romantic but it was lovingly given. In 2008 I had some major heart issues that required a device be put in my heart. Before the surgery, hubby and I decided we needed a little getaway and made a trip to FL. In our favorite jewelry store at the time we spotted this tsavorite ring. Hubby was like, "Oh it has angels on the sides. You need to have this before your surgery. They can be your guardian angels". So he bought it and the surgery went well at least I haven't had any more strokes so mission accomplished! I love my little guardian angels.

DSC_1177.JPG

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't know if this counts as romantic but it was lovingly given. In 2008 I had some major heart issues that required a device be put in my heart. Before the surgery, hubby and I decided we needed a little getaway and made a trip to FL. In our favorite jewelry store at the time we spotted this tsavorite ring. Hubby was like, "Oh it has angels on the sides. You need to have this before your surgery. They can be your guardian angels". So he bought it and the surgery went well at least I haven't had any more strokes so mission accomplished! I love my little guardian angels.

DSC_1177.JPG

@Catmom what a truly special piece! It's really stunning, and your husband is so thoughtful. So glad you're doing well.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg

These were a Valentine's gift from my husband many years ago. He bought them in lieu of flowers, because they reminded him of a bouquet of rose buds, and thought I would appreciate these more. Yup, he was right!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg

These were a Valentine's gift from my husband many years ago. He bought them in lieu of flowers, because they reminded him of a bouquet of rose buds, and thought I would appreciate these more. Yup, he was right!

LOVE these so much. Gorgeous and rich and luxurious. And so much better than flowers! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Definitely thoughtful & out of character for sure :lol: @missy He's a keeper all right. He says if I ever try to leave he'll cling to my ankles like a petulant child & I'll have to drag him down the lane!

Well, tell him he can rest easy you will never leave as long as he is showering you in bling.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DSC_1177.JPG

Aww I love the meaning behind this gorgeous ring. It is a good luck ring and is keeping you safe. What a sweet man you married. LOVE LOVE LOVE.:love:

pammbw

Rough_Rock
Two romantic pieces from my hubs to me- first is a platinum necklace he had custom made in the shape of two lobsters holding claws. I call him my lobster because of that Friends episode . It was for our 20th anniversary. Traditional gift is supposed to be platinum.

Second is a 21 karat gold bangle for our 21st anniversary. Purchased at the gold market in Kuwait. I got him a 21 year old bottle of scotch. Win-win!
He's definitely good at picking out jewelry!

20200211_132558_HDR.jpg 20200211_132623_HDR.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, love the marriage of the necklace and anchor together, they look like they were made for each other.

@Diamond Girl 21 Wow Girl just wow with that beautiful Belle, that is breathtaking!
image.jpg

Dang! I LOVE those!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

DSC_1177.JPG

Soo beautiful - love the angel wings and so happy you are well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, another day! Today, it’s this ‘grotto’ necklace with 18k, aquas, prehnite and moonstones...another super special piece for me.
6463DD21-CB12-48FF-B767-5D2729CD7344.jpeg

Grottolicious ❤️❤️❤️
Another amazing piece @Bluegemz ❤️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so enjoying this thread and all the goodies! I’ll share another favorite. This three stone diamond and sapphire ring was made by DK. The diamond was mom’s ♥️ I lost both of my parents within ~month of each other. I paired her diamond with two sapphires, which to me symbolize heaven. The infinity sign was my mom’s fave. (Her favorite shirt was from MoMA with an infinity embroidered on).
My DD designed this for me. The wheat engraving was reminiscent of the wonderful memories of gardening with mom. It’s not a spectacular stone (purchased years ago in the NY diamond district). I don’t care. She wore it daily and I love the energy from it.
4425ADF3-7C47-4014-88CB-8AA35E96521F.jpeg 7605FC33-1D0F-4EC6-ABC9-3F23AEA9CB54.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok guys my computer is on the fritz so my apologies if I miss anyone!

@missy that pendant is the cat's meow! I love how the whiskers are a different color, they really stand out, I also think it's very sweet that your mom gave you the ankle bracelet.

@stracci2000, have I seen this cluster before? I don't recall it but love that, very sweet and of course you are brilliant in how you display all these pieces

@Alex T, I love that your husband gifted you with these pieces, they are all so pretty. I have to tell you though that I always admire the profile of your pear, it is so elegant!

@Slick1 so sorry about the passing of your parents so close together, that is heartbreaking. So thoughtful of your daughter to design this rig with so many elements of your mom!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I do love a good diamond encrusted heart pendant and somehow I knew that @Stracci would reference Elizabeth Montgomery's because it is very reminiscent of hers.

@Catmom, so glad that your health has improved since the surgery and that you have this beautiful ring that your husband so lovingly encouraged you to get.

@Diamond Girl 21, beautiful earrings, the colors remind me of my favorite season, Fall!

@pammbw ah I love that lobster necklace, so cute as well as that buttery warmth of the bracelet, great pieces!

@Bluegemz, oh that is a beautiful necklace and I can see how it got its nickname, gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 11!

Another initial ring, this one I found digging through the jewelry armoire at my favorite pawn shop. It is made by Uncas, definitely vintage, gold-filled and the band in the back has seen better days. It has DH's initial and I used to wear it on my pinky but sadly it doesn't fit anymore. One day.....

IMG_7485.JPG

IMG_7486.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results