shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show your romantic pieces for 14 days of February!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it would be a fun idea to have a thread where we show off our romantic jewels for the first fourteen days of February.

Whatever romantic means to you, could be hearts, could be pink or could be a jewel given in a romantic way or spirit!

Let's see some romance! Jewels of course, we need to keep it clean!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start with this stack I shared in SOTD today. Pink to me is a romantic color so I love that I can incorporate it into stacks with this band:

IMG_7409.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start with this stack I shared in SOTD today. Pink to me is a romantic color so I love that I can incorporate it into stacks with this band:

IMG_7409.JPG

Stop the presses!!
What is this new diamond/marquis combo? You are holding out on us!!!
Deets, please!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, no deets until my appraiser lady comes back from vacation on the 10th!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drats! The mystery continues......

So where is your romantic jewel for day one? I know you must have something to share in all those trays!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 love your pink band and that other vintage pink ring, so pretty.

@stracci2000, love those rings and the charm/pendant but the chain is amazing, love the detail on the links.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lots more, @StephanieLynn.
I feel certain that I can post 14 more pieces in the coming days!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure y'all sick of this piece already but to answer @StephanieLynn 's question this is my most romantic piece because my dad gave it to my mom out of true unconditional love and it is IRL a piece that takes my breath away every single time I look at it. Always changing always beautiful and it represents true and unconditional love. So that is why it is my most romantic piece.

Paired with my pink diamond band from Leibish. A perfect romantic pairing ❤

blackopalandpinkdiamonds.jpg.jpeg

2 videos showing how different she looks in different environments.
Sorry for the noisy environment lol. I do not know how to mute this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I am sure y'all sick of this piece already but to answer @StephanieLynn 's question this is my most romantic piece because my dad gave it to my mom out of true unconditional love and it is IRL a piece that takes my breath away every single time I look at it. Always changing always beautiful and it represents true and unconditional love. So that is why it is my most romantic piece.

Paired with my pink diamond band from Leibish. A perfect romantic pairing ❤

blackopalandpinkdiamonds.jpg.jpeg

2 videos showing how different she looks in different environments.
Sorry for the noisy environment lol. I do not know how to mute this.

Um never tired get of this beauty! And I love the romantic story of your father gifting it to your mom. And how did your mom gift it to you?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We never get sick of looking at gorgeous pieces @missy and your amazing opal really fits the bill. What a great story behind it!

Um never tired get of this beauty! And I love the romantic story of your father gifting it to your mom. And how did your mom gift it to you?

Thank you @StephanieLynn and @bling_dream19

Both of my parents gave this ring to me. They said they knew how much I cherished and loved it and wanted it to be worn and enjoyed. And they wanted me to have it. It means so much to me that they gave it to me. ❤

My sister is so wonderful because she was happy for me. I know when the time comes my parents will give her my mom’s engagement ring so no one’s getting shortchanged lol. But still it also meant a lot to me that my sister wasn’t jealous at the time they gave me the ring. That would have marred it for me. She loves beautiful gems too but just not as passionate about it as I am.

My dad is a romantic. He was the one who insisted on getting my mom the Cartier opal despite her not wanting to spend the money. He just knew it was a special ring and wanted her to have and enjoy it. He bought my mom a boat when we were little and named it after her. I mean we lived in Brooklyn and not the easiest place to keep a boat but lol he did it. We enjoyed it for a number of years but then it was time to sell it. You know what they say. Best day in a boat owners life is the day they get and then the day they sell the boat. :lol:

But I digress. Just to say my dad always loved (still does) beautiful things and wanted to shower my mom with all he could. To show his love. Married 56 years and still as much in love (if not more of that’s even possible) as the day they married in 1963. ❤

Thanks for letting me share this story again. I enjoy remembering it.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Both of my parents gave this ring to me. They said they knew how much I cherished and loved it and wanted it to be worn and enjoyed. And they wanted me to have it. It means so much to me that they gave it to me. ❤

My sister is so wonderful because she was happy for me. I know when the time comes my parents will give her my mom’s engagement ring so no one’s getting shortchanged lol. But still it also meant a lot to me that my sister wasn’t jealous at the time they gave me the ring. That would have marred it for me. She loves beautiful gems too but just not as passionate about it as I am.

My dad is a romantic. He was the one who insisted on getting my mom the Cartier opal despite her not wanting to spend the money. He just knew it was a special ring and wanted her to have and enjoy it. He bought my mom a boat when we were little and named it after her. I mean we lived in Brooklyn and not the easiest place to keep a boat but lol he did it. We enjoyed it for a number of years but then it was time to sell it. You know what they say. Best day in a boat owners life is the day they get and then the day they sell the boat. :lol:

But I digress. Just to say my dad always loved (still does) beautiful things and wanted to shower my mom with all he could. To show his love. Married 56 years and still as much in love (if not more of that’s even possible) as the day they married in 1963. ❤

Missy your parents have such a romantic love story and you have continued it with your marriage. :kiss2: . That is beautiful they wanted you to have and now they get to see you loving it. Your sister sounds like a gem. That is wonderful that she fully supported you having the opal. I don't anticipate any jewelry squabbles with my sister, as she does not care for jewelry whatsoever :lol: she just laughs and rolls her eyes about my love for jewelry because she's seen me love jewelry my whole life! She doesn't like anything sparkly. The funny thing is that her husband took her to the diamond district in NYC to pick out her e-ring. He knew he couldn't possibly find her anything that she would like. So, she got my dream to go to the diamond district and they found a beautiful floral diamond band and she wears it with a thin platinum band. She keeps me firmly planted.
I love that yall got to enjoy a boat growing up and that your dad named the boat after your mom. Swoon, very romantic. Your dad sounds like a class act who found the love of his life and has made loving your mom his mission in life. Congratulations to your beautiful parents on 56 years of marriage and their beautiful love story. Thank you for sharing this story Missy hugs.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today's stack for February 2nd. Of course red has a strong association with this month so I've got my eternity band on today,

Please excuse my swollen finger, these were taken at Sam's so I was trying to be quick and not look crazy!

IMG_7421.JPG IMG_7424.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Today's stack for February 2nd. Of course red has a strong association with this month so I've got my eternity band on today,

Please excuse my swollen finger, these were taken at Sam's so I was trying to be quick and not look crazy!

IMG_7421.JPG IMG_7424.JPG

Ooh I love your beautiful ruby band! It looks gorgeous with your ring!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm joining @StephanieLynn in the red. This a beautiful ring I got on ruby lane about 10 years ago. My grandmother had gifted me a gorgeous ruby solitaire ring YG 6 prong and somehow i lost it. Very sad. I found this ring and it's kind of a replacement a little bit. It is very antique and its synthetic I'm pretty sure but I just imagine those looking at it in days past. Mine was an original as it had the tag still. I think its romantic and makes me feel Hollywood glamorous! 20200202_132348.jpg 20200202_132350.jpg 20200202_132357.jpg 20200202_132431.jpg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm joining @StephanieLynn in the red. This a beautiful ring I got on ruby lane about 10 years ago. My grandmother had gifted me a gorgeous ruby solitaire ring YG 6 prong and somehow i lost it. Very sad. I found this ring and it's kind of a replacement a little bit. It is very antique and its synthetic I'm pretty sure but I just imagine those looking at it in days past. Mine was an original as it had the tag still. I think its romantic and makes me feel Hollywood glamorous! 20200202_132348.jpg 20200202_132350.jpg 20200202_132357.jpg 20200202_132431.jpg

Actually I like it best on it's own 20200202_134150.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bludiva, that is so sweet also I am very impressed you made that ring! I'm sure it means so much to your husband!

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, love that color combo and how wonderful that you found a ring with both of your birthstones in it!

@bling_dream19, beautiful red and the prongs are so elegant, love that and it looks great no matter how you wear it!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is just so sweet and romantic!!! Thanks for sharing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results