shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your winter look!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My new-to-me winter band with 1.50cts total rounds and baguettes. Yellow gold band, worn with a platinum e-ring...I'm a rebel! :lol:

Front of band measures 4.64mm, 3.74mm at the back.
winter set close up.jpg

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
My new-to-me winter band with 1.50cts total rounds and baguettes. Yellow gold band, worn with a platinum e-ring...I'm a rebel! :lol:

winter set close up.jpg
Stunning!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

winter set close up.jpg
I love a thick wedding band:kiss2:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
haha- I don't want MrBcat to killzzz me either (though some days I am certain he is hard pressed not to). I love floral motifs as well. I like the DK band because it is both modern, floral and edgy all at the same time. :) Love that stacker in your avatar too! I like a lot of definition in stacker rings so the varying thickness in it is just my cuppa.

Thank you so much @bunnycat for the compliments on my stacker band. :kiss2: It’s a CvB full eternity 2.5mm Bailey band. I love definition in stacking bands too and usually prefer for them not to sit completely flush because of this as well. This is why I love both your Van Craeynest and DK bands so much too. :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much @bunnycat for the compliments on my stacker band. :kiss2: It’s a CvB full eternity 2.5mm Bailey band. I love definition in stacking bands too and usually prefer for them not to sit completely flush because of this as well. This is why I love both your Van Craeynest and DK bands so much too. :love:

Ahh- yes- I just love Caysie's work! Such lovely craftsmanship!

The DK ring does have the definition I like. The VC- not as much. It does have tons of tiny detailing, but it might have been better for me to have gone with YG with it, as it would have looked nice antiqued because in the white metal it kind of blends in a lot because it is the same width all the way across, which generally bugs me. One day, I know I'll get it settled and it will find the ring it look best with, I just have to keep waiting....

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

winter set close up.jpg

beautiful addition! I'm generally a fan of mixed metals. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results