shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your winter look!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My rings spin like crazy when it's cold out, and it's in the low 20's by me (spring coming, stand by!). So for the winter, I either put my e-ring into a vintage jacket, or wear a thicker band. I'm currently rocking my delicate e-ring with a band measuring 4.65mm at widest, 3.74mm at the back. While my e-ring is platinum, my band is yellow gold with 1.5cts of baguettes and rounds, and I'm loving the look! What have you been wearing in the cold weather?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What have you been wearing in the cold weather?

Here's my winter look.
8)

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 5.12.37 PM.png

east%20coast%20psers.gif

As for bling when it's really cold here is what I potentially could wear if my fingers shrink enough...

bubbalahand5bands.jpg.png

But usually I only need to wear her with 1-2 bands in the cooler weather.

bubbalahand2bandsdiningroom.jpg

Your turn now.:bigsmile:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FF07F469-6863-47EC-A712-AFE26721576C.jpeg
Not to rub it in to y’all suffering the winter weather, but here’s today’s “winter” look (it’s 72 degrees today!)....
I hate you
But....I love you

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my winter look.
8)

east%20coast%20psers.gif

As for bling when it's really cold here is what I potentially could wear if my fingers shrink enough...

You are so adorable! Love your outfit!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FF07F469-6863-47EC-A712-AFE26721576C.jpeg
Not to rub it in to y’all suffering the winter weather, but here’s today’s “winter” look (it’s 72 degrees today!)....

Hey yenny! It was warm here today too. But oh how I dread the summer!

You look fantastic!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my winter look.
8)

Love this look! Wish I could wear half of those layers at anytime here. Bling looks great!!!
east%20coast%20psers.gif

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

You look fantastic!!
Thanks @ceg! I’m not even happy that it’s 72 in February, much less 95-100 degrees in July/August! How about 72 in July/August? That sounds perfect! How are you sweet lady?

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my winter look.
8)

east%20coast%20psers.gif

I envy your long fingers. :P2 To be able to stack 6 bands at once...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel That avatar picture MUST have a thread to go with it, surely??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so adorable! Love your outfit!

Thank you sweet @kayla17. You are very lovely yourself.:kiss2:

@missy, you are both adorable and chic at the same time....Bubbelah just puts you over the top!

Aww thanks @yennyfire and right back at ya pretty lady.

I envy your long fingers. :P2 To be able to stack 6 bands at once...

Thanks @strawrose but I would gladly switch with you. My fingers have a mind of their own and swell and shrink at random. It can be frustrating when at times I can barely get on Bubbalah and just one band and other times they are all loose. Like my hair my fingers are what they used to refer to as MPD but now there is another term for it which escapes my mind for now.

Love this look! Wish I could wear half of those layers at anytime here. Bling looks great!!!

@ceg thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20190228_093022.jpg 20190228_092944.jpg

These spiral noodles are a lifesaver!

Love the spiral noodles. And I love the ease I can add or remove them too. They’re noodlelicious.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
@ceg No kidding about the noodles! My fingers change so much with heat and cold- my ring was flopping around all over the place. Now, she’s nice and snug :kiss2:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You look fantastic!!
Our overpasses had ice on them this morning :( I'll be down your way next week for work and looked up the weather down there yesterday... SO JEALOUS!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My fingers have a mind of their own and swell and shrink at random. It can be frustrating when at times I can barely get on Bubbalah and just one band and other times they are all loose. Like my hair my fingers are what they used to refer to as MPD but now there is another term for it which escapes my mind for now.
@ceg thank you!
My fingers have started doing this. At first it was due to sodium or the heat, but now they seem to swell for no good reason half the time.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our overpasses had ice on them this morning :( I'll be down your way next week for work and looked up the weather down there yesterday... SO JEALOUS!

It was warm but disgusting and muggy. Don't be jealous- it's been gray for days with very little sun.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It was warm but disgusting and muggy. Don't be jealous- it's been gray for days with very little sun.
This. It’s been rainy and humid for weeks.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I can fit wider rings on in winter and actually make it up to 3 rings. In summer I am lucky to fit one thin band next to my e-ring and have come to the unfortunate conclusion that after nearly 20 years of working with my hands as a glass worker....my fingers are wrinkly, scarred and sausage-y and in humid or hot weather (75% of the time in TX) pretty puffy too....

The last couple of days I've been wading through my feelings on my OEC and my modern cut. I don't really like the look of white metals on my skin unless there is LOADS of pave involved...and am not very fond of the carved band look on me as well, as I think it looks dull and grey and I like sparkly and shiny, but find myself sentimental about them anyway.

oecwinter.jpg

I love YG and RG on me when I have lots of metal showing....so I have been wearing the YG solitaire and Rubedo Tiffany band together with the David Klass roses/arrows band when I can manage to make them all fit at once!

winterstack1.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
@bunnycat - Both of your sets are gorgeous! :love: Please let me know if you ever decide to sell the white metal carved band in the middle in your first picture...:twisted2::mrgreen2: I absolutely love the design...=)2

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
@bunnycat - Both of your sets are gorgeous! :love: Please let me know if you ever decide to sell the white metal carved band in the middle in your first picture...:twisted2::mrgreen2: I absolutely love the design...=)2

lol- Mr Bcat would kill me. That is my wedding band that I hardly wear and is so hard for me to match with anything. I finally gave up after 6 years trying....It's Van Craynest, from before they did cast pieces...so pretty to look at, so hard to coordinate. Thank you for the complements on both sets! It's easy to see I was channeling the Van C band with the more modern DK roses/arrows band. They have the same number of "stations" but a totally different aesthetic.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
lol- Mr Bcat would kill me. That is my wedding band that I hardly wear and is so hard for me to match with anything. I finally gave up after 6 years trying....It's Van Craynest, from before they did cast pieces...so pretty to look at, so hard to coordinate. Thank you for the complements on both sets! It's easy to see I was channeling the Van C band with the more modern DK roses/arrows band. They have the same number of "stations" but a totally different aesthetic.

Oh no, I don't want Mr Bcat to kill you so never mind, lol...:eek2:;)2 I thought it was probably Van Craeynest & that is my favorite design of theirs. What a truly special piece! :love: I love the DK roses/arrows ring too. I love floral motifs in rings...can you tell!?! Lol... :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I don't want Mr Bcat to kill you so never mind, lol...:eek2:;)2 I thought it was probably Van Craeynest & that is my favorite design of theirs. What a truly special piece! :love: I love the DK roses/arrows ring too. I love floral motifs in rings...can you tell!?! Lol... :love:

haha- I don't want MrBcat to killzzz me either (though some days I am certain he is hard pressed not to). I love floral motifs as well. I like the DK band because it is both modern, floral and edgy all at the same time. :) Love that stacker in your avatar too! I like a lot of definition in stacker rings so the varying thickness in it is just my cuppa.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yennyfire, you are such a beauty, as is @missy! I tend to wear the same winter or summer. The heat of the summer means that sometimes I have to leave my rings in the box

Dear Beautiful Wink's Elf,

Nothing is real unless you post a picture

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results