shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your OEC rings!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE yours just doesn’t have a bad angle for a photo, does it? :mrgreen: Beautiful!

@oodlesofpoodles - gorgeous - Can’t wait to see more!

@EC8 - your solitaire (and the twins) :swoon: perfection!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Fun!!!
You going to spill or keep it a secret? :mrgreen2:

It honestly probably won’t make an appearance on PS unless I sell it. It’s inspired by a PS piece (I got permission from that person) and although it won’t be exactly the same, I think it’s uncool to come back & post about it.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It honestly probably won’t make an appearance on PS unless I sell it. It’s inspired by a PS piece (I got permission from that person) and although it won’t be exactly the same, I think it’s uncool to come back & post about it.

I never thought of it like that, being uncool. 0DECBBFE-E505-41B0-9432-8C509982F4F4.gif

@DAF
Gorgeous soli + Stacking goals :love:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I never thought of it like that, being uncool. 0DECBBFE-E505-41B0-9432-8C509982F4F4.gif

@DAF

I don’t know what the etiquette is but I definitely want all attention to always to go the inspiration piece. IMO the ring mine is inspired by is the most perfect version of that style and I still look for the thread from time to time to admire it. :))

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

@DAF

Thank you for the compliment. She's a 3.39 ct K SI1. She doesn't look that big because I have carrot sticks for fingers. Alas, the relationship ended nine months ago. I still have her and her friends, though.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know what the etiquette is but I definitely want all attention to always to go the inspiration piece. IMO the ring mine is inspired by is the most perfect version of that style and I still look for the thread from time to time to admire it. :))

You are making me curious as to this inspiration of yours.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@joelly I'm so glad to see that is the setting you chose and I love what they did with it! When you posted pics from your visit to Jogani I saw you had this setting on, and I thought they were so perfect together! I saw this on their IG today and was so excited for you! Such a pretty stone and a great setting, I just love it! :)

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly I'm so glad to see that is the setting you chose and I love what they did with it! When you posted pics from your visit to Jogani I saw you had this setting on, and I thought they were so perfect together! I saw this on their IG today and was so excited for you! Such a pretty stone and a great setting, I just love it! :)

I felt the same way when I tried it on. I’m glad I listen to my heart. It’s so often indecisive.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@joelly OMG WOW!! please start a thread for this asap. And post like a million pictures. What a beauty!

@winnietucker what will you do with the setting/other diamonds if you're not using them all in the reset? Would you feel comfortable posting your inspiration ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results