carat
color
clarity

Show us your OEC rings!

winnietucker

Brilliant_Rock
Fun!!!
You going to spill or keep it a secret? :mrgreen2:
It honestly probably won’t make an appearance on PS unless I sell it. It’s inspired by a PS piece (I got permission from that person) and although it won’t be exactly the same, I think it’s uncool to come back & post about it.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It honestly probably won’t make an appearance on PS unless I sell it. It’s inspired by a PS piece (I got permission from that person) and although it won’t be exactly the same, I think it’s uncool to come back & post about it.
I never thought of it like that, being uncool. 0DECBBFE-E505-41B0-9432-8C509982F4F4.gif

@DAF
Gorgeous soli + Stacking goals :love:

winnietucker

Brilliant_Rock
I never thought of it like that, being uncool. 0DECBBFE-E505-41B0-9432-8C509982F4F4.gif

@DAF
Gorgeous soli + Stacking goals :love:
I don’t know what the etiquette is but I definitely want all attention to always to go the inspiration piece. IMO the ring mine is inspired by is the most perfect version of that style and I still look for the thread from time to time to admire it. :))

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know what the etiquette is but I definitely want all attention to always to go the inspiration piece. IMO the ring mine is inspired by is the most perfect version of that style and I still look for the thread from time to time to admire it. :))
You are making me curious as to this inspiration of yours.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Brilliant_Rock
@joelly I'm so glad to see that is the setting you chose and I love what they did with it! When you posted pics from your visit to Jogani I saw you had this setting on, and I thought they were so perfect together! I saw this on their IG today and was so excited for you! Such a pretty stone and a great setting, I just love it! :)

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
@joelly I'm so glad to see that is the setting you chose and I love what they did with it! When you posted pics from your visit to Jogani I saw you had this setting on, and I thought they were so perfect together! I saw this on their IG today and was so excited for you! Such a pretty stone and a great setting, I just love it! :)
I felt the same way when I tried it on. I’m glad I listen to my heart. It’s so often indecisive.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@joelly OMG WOW!! please start a thread for this asap. And post like a million pictures. What a beauty!

@winnietucker what will you do with the setting/other diamonds if you're not using them all in the reset? Would you feel comfortable posting your inspiration ring?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.