shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your food!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl Your food looks like it’s featured in a magazine. Are you a food photographer, chef? Everything you make looks professional!

Aww thank you!!!! That is so kind of you to say!!! Hehe noooo definitely not a food photographer! I just love cooking/eating and take quick snaps to share with PSers on my phone!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My favorite meal of all time. Katsu Curry with rice and slaw. I make this every couple of weeks…if I lived by myself, I could be probably eat this 3x a week!

E7C77C74-917B-41B9-986F-B348B92955B4.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a baked lemon cheesecake for my MIL for Mother's Day. I try to avoid sugar wherever possible so I used monkfruit instead, and it was perfect! I didn't think to take a photo until I was on the last piece a couple of days later, but it was so yummy!

Attachments

• 20220512_194051.jpg
    20220512_194051.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 71

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black forest cake with cherries imported from your neck of the woods. I know food miles are bad but I really love having cherry season twice a year.

Anyone know which state grows cherries???

PXL_20220525_083901668.PORTRAIT.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black forest cake with cherries imported from your neck of the woods. I know food miles are bad but I really love having cherry season twice a year.

Oooh! Looks delish!
Michigan, Washington, California, Oregon....all are famous for cherries!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Inspired by your delish seafood posts,

3725.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Poussin
Salsa verde, caper puree, smoked morel mushroom, pickled ramps

546.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Don't worry avout food miles
its all in the fine print
both our countries are food exporting countries
In NZ dairy is grown outside eatting grass, not living in a shed eatting palm kernels
That's why our butter is so yellow

Air miles is not the only coonsideration

Also if i want to buy American strawberries or stone fruit in our off season i do
i walk everywhere - so im cashing in some of my air miles !

I also beleave in free trade and if we want people to buy our produce we have to buy theirs

Nothing wrong with a Californian orange (we have an orange shortage like you have a,lettuce shortage right now ) - you want cabbage with that mate ? :lol-2: :kiss2: :lol-2:

Reactions: CMN

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't worry avout food miles
its all in the fine print
both our countries are food exporting countries
In NZ dairy is grown outside eatting grass, not living in a shed eatting palm kernels
That's why our butter is so yellow

Air miles is not the only coonsideration

Also if i want to buy American strawberries or stone fruit in our off season i do
i walk everywhere - so im cashing in some of my air miles !

I also beleave in free trade and if we want people to buy our produce we have to buy theirs

Nothing wrong with a Californian orange (we have an orange shortage like you have a,lettuce shortage right now ) - you want cabbage with that mate ? :lol-2: :kiss2: :lol-2:

I was just about to tag you???!!! Do you have a lettuce problem?

Mind you I think people are just silly here! The trendies are shopping at their trendy supermarkets and are paying $10 for a lettuce. My asian grocer sells HUGE ones for $3.50!

I can understand probably the wholesale price has gone up and why the restaurants are struggling but people should know better than to shop at a swanky grocer or expensive supermarket!

Coles and Woolies are great for seasonal things (sooooo many cheap grapes but I hate grapes!!!!) but horribly pricey for things that are out of season or short!

Wow you have an orange shortage! Cheap here right now! $1.65 a kilo if you buy a 3kilo bag!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results