carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez|1410103277|3746455 said:
There is a reason we are ring twinsies - your ring was my inspiration! I don't have double milgrain and the milgrain is slightly different on the sides, the french cuts are not as curved and completely different center stone shape - but yes, I fell in love with your ring due to the warm center and sides, thought it looked perfect and wanted one similar for my stone.

Aww, I feel so honoured that my ring was the inspiration for yours. Please come back with a million pics. I am sure you will enjoy yours just like I enjoy mine: after a year I am still amazed about the ring and all the details.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I promise to post a million pictures!! I'm so happy you feel honored - I was really hoping you would :pray: :)

It might be a couple of weeks before I can get it set - but as soon as I do, you will all see it!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I do love this thread - everyone's pieces are just so beautiful - so unique!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Michelez, that is gorgeous!!!!! Can't wait to see the completed ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The French cuts are so amazing.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
It's out for delivery :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez|1410281195|3747740 said:

Already? That's great news. Have you received a glamour shot from David?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show us your David Klass bling

Michelez|1410281195|3747740 said:

I can't wait to see the pictures of your new ring Michelez! :appl:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
The glamour shots were the pictures I posted. I took the mount to a local jeweler and should have the completed ring by Friday!!!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I should have clarified - I had David send me the mount (no diamond) because I didn't want to ship the diamond. My local jeweler will mount the diamond and the completed ring will be done this Friday!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see it Michelez! :appl:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I realized that I shared this over in the CS part of the forum, but not here. My H and DK worked together on this on the sly. Based on an antique necklace that I had saved in my inspiration folder. I couldn't love it more! It is unplated WG, and the centre stone is a sphene purchased from Brad at the Gem Trader, and I have since learned from the folks over in CS that it is not your average jeweler who has the skill to take on a sphene because of their softness. So yay, for DK!

p1060341.jpg

Obligatory neck shot...

2014-08-29_15_0.jpg

My H had so much fun on this project, and is so proud of the finished pendant. He found DK really easy to communicate with and accommodating. So third time for us working with DK, and we are definitely big, big fans!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! I love the antique look!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evangeline -- that is a breathtaking pendant! :appl: :love: It's so intricate, delicate, and unique. Do you like the WG alloy that he used? I'm considering having him make a ring for me in WG. I had asked him if he can use an alloy that helps the metal stay white and resemble platinum as much as possible, and he said he uses an unplated 14K WG and palladium mix, which keeps the metal white. I'm guessing he used this mix for your pendant? Let me know how you like it!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EvangelinG that is just gorgeous and looks so beautiful on you! :love:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Michelez, KristyDarling and Redwood! :)

KristyDarling both this pendant and my e-ring are in unplated 14k alloyed with palladium. I think it is wonderful stuff- really bright and impossibly lightweight. I"m not one who has any particular affinity to the heft or patina of platinum, but I disliked the idea of having to get my ring replated, and don't love that "chrome-y" look of plated WG, so this 14k palladium alloy is perfect for me. I really think it looks fantastic!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Evangeline! "Chromey" is a good way to characterize that look and it's not to my personal taste either. Thanks for confirming what I needed to know about David's unplated WG mix! :))

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is amazing Michelez! just amazing. :love: Shotgun!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EvangelineG|1410444197|3748981 said:
I realized that I shared this over in the CS part of the forum, but not here. My H and DK worked together on this on the sly. Based on an antique necklace that I had saved in my inspiration folder. I couldn't love it more! It is unplated WG, and the centre stone is a sphene purchased from Brad at the Gem Trader, and I have since learned from the folks over in CS that it is not your average jeweler who has the skill to take on a sphene because of their softness. So yay, for DK!

p1060341.jpg

Obligatory neck shot...

2014-08-29_15_0.jpg

My H had so much fun on this project, and is so proud of the finished pendant. He found DK really easy to communicate with and accommodating. So third time for us working with DK, and we are definitely big, big fans!

What an amazing design. It looks gorgeous on you!!!
DK did a miraculous job.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez|1410554710|3749927 said:

What a beauty Michelez :love:
I am totally biased, but you have a dream ring. And your center stone is amazing and looks so big on your hand.
Please make a separate thread with at least a million pics.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Husband is taking fancy photos as I type and yes, "dream ring" is the first thought I had when I saw the completed ring - but then again, that's what I thought when I saw YOUR ring lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Michellez, that is insane!!! Dream ring indeed! Gorgeous! :love:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1410555660|3749943 said:
EvangelineG|1410444197|3748981 said:

p1060341.jpg

Obligatory neck shot...

2014-08-29_15_0.jpg

What an amazing design. It looks gorgeous on you!!!
DK did a miraculous job.

Thank you so much Acinom! I find I am wearing it much of the time...it just somehow really suits me, and makes me feel good to have on. :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez|1410638164|3750453 said:

Gorgeous! :love: Please post more pictures! :appl:

_22321.jpg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I love the videos Michelez! That is one gorgeous rock! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results