color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
Oh gosh, how exciting for David!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that this morning. The dress...not so much so, but the earrings are fab! So happy for David!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Redwood, Your new ring looks gorgeous. I love it with your engagement ring!

Sending lots of dust to you for Thursday!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Frekechild:

*slurp* MOARRRR pics ! The presence of that ring is amazing!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol ROL. It's not shy!

Newest (and likely the last one for a good long while) a carre reset:

Modeled after an older (retired?) Tiffany Jazz with alternating carres and rounds, this one is 2/3 eternity, .55ctw, G-H, with single cut diamonds instead of full.

_23276.jpg

_23277.jpg

_23278.jpg

_23279.jpg

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Freke! I love your last two rings! :clap: :clap: They're quite a contrast from each other

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My last project custom cut Asscher Montana Sapphire 3.76 ct with .63cts of F color, VS2 quality trapezoid diamonds, and .25cts of F/G color VS2 quality baguette. ring size 4.75 18k white gold

_23316.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandT|1413497715|3768187 said:
My last project custom cut Asscher Montana Sapphire 3.76 ct with .63cts of F color, VS2 quality trapezoid diamonds, and .25cts of F/G color VS2 quality baguette. ring size 4.75 18k white gold

You have such a stunning collection DandT!!! :appl:
I love your latest addition. What a beauty. Asscher cut AND Montana sapphire!!! And a heavy stone as well. Where did you source your beautiful stone? Your ring deserves her own thread.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1413498320|3768195 said:

You have such a stunning collection DandT!!! :appl:
I love your latest addition. What a beauty. Asscher cut AND Montana sapphire!!! And a heavy stone as well. Where did you source your beautiful stone? Your ring deserves her own thread.
Hi Acinom,

I'm in aww of your collection! I love your taste!. I sourced the sapphire through Blaze Wharton of Blazengems, took a bunch of pictures for me of the rough and had him send it to Jerry Newman of Gemartservices.com to cut the Asscher. There is a very fine silk and large inclusion, and that was a gamble with rough, but I love the nuances and the color was PERFECT for me (was looking for this teal/blueish/green color for a looooong time just so happened a few months ago, Blaze came through with the rough. Thank you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh myyyyy goosshhhh!!

Stunning

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Niel :wavey:

I promise, I'll be back to post a thread on this ring and the other couple of CS rings that David made for me previously in the CS forum.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandT|1413499075|3768211 said:
Thanks Niel :wavey:

I promise, I'll be back to post a thread on this ring and the other couple of CS rings that David made for me previously in the CS forum.
Can't wait. I have a few, but a 5 stone like that is absolutely I need of my dream rings.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I saw that and I really love it!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your ring on his FB page. It is stunning and seems to glow from within. The diamonds are perfectly proportioned to the stone. I love it. :love: :love: :love:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Ditto - I adore that stone and the setting is lovely!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yelp, saw it on his FB page also and my jaw hit the tablet! What a gorgeous, unique, beautiful ring! Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, ladies! I've just posted a thread here in SMTB if anyone is interested in seeing more photos!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited to join the David Klass club! :appl: David is a master. His work is impeccable. Plus he's super easy and wonderful to work with! Presenting my channel set french cut diamond eternity band, with milgrained edges. I believe the stones were from the same parcel as Redwood66's frenchie band. 8)

This band is in unplated 14k white gold, set with 1.60cts of G color, VS clarity French cut diamonds, ring size 3.75. The width is 2.68mm, the rise off the finger is 1.82mm. I was worried that this band would feel too wide for me since most of my bands are no wider than 2mm. But it looks and feels very delicate! I also love how versatile it is – it's the only band I own that goes with ALL of my rings! Here I've shown it with my two big-boy rings, but it also plays well with my other bands and with my three smaller center stone rings (one of these days, I'll get pics of them together!).

Even though this ring pairs well with just about anything, I do feel that it needs a "transition" band in between it and the e-ring. That way, the whole band stands out and is visible, instead of being partially hidden under the e-ring stone.

I'm in awe of the French cut and now fully understand what all the fuss was about. :D The sparkle is really different -- it's subtle and "clean" yet still flashes fire. I feel the faceting is reminiscent of the facets in my OMB and the visual feel is similar, so I think wearing this band with my OMB halo works pretty well! One thing -- I don't know whether this is the "high dome" type of Frenchie or some other type…I'm hoping someone will enlighten me on that? :bigsmile:

dk_band_in_sun.jpg

dk_band_closeup.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling - It's gorgeous! I went to see DK last week and your ring must have been the one he just shipped out and I missed! I was hoping to see a french cut band and tapered french cut ring!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Those are just the PERFECT sets! I asked him about high domes when I was getting a quote on a band. He said around the 3mm and up mark the high domes are more visible in his stones. I guess that's a little different than Leon who is high dome all the way? Congrats on the band again, very beautiful!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling- WOW! Gorgeous!

I love looking at this thread from time to time. David Klass is amazing!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KristyDarling your band is absolutely beautiful and I love it as a set with your honkers! :love: I love my band so much with my ACC.

cbird

Rough_Rock
I have a few questions for those who have sent their stones to be sent in David's settings. Were your stones already insured? Or did you wait to have the whole ring insured? When you sent the stone, what service did you use? I've spoken with UPS and they offer insurance at $2 per hundred. Is this the best way to go?

Thank you for your responses.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results