shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - that pendant is heavenly! So beautiful! I loved it in the millgrain setting but this is just sooo special! I would love to see a neck shot for proportions when you get a chance. I bet it's super delicate in real life.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
redwood66|1397183652|3651566 said:
I have way too many projects for one person...

David made my Barbara inspired pendant and I should have listened to many PSers who had issues with the pendant flipping upside down on them. Well I didn't and it did - ALL THE TIME! So after a remake into a new design chosen by customers I love it and cannot wait to have it in my hands.

My 10 year anni diamond .5ctw reset into 14k rose gold custom pendant with two pink diamonds.

redwood66, DK is sending my Barbara inspired pendant tomorrow. My stone is 1.08 and will be set in plat with a bead milgrain. Do you think the extra weight will prevent that problem?
:love: :love: the new design! :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noniemarie I hope that the added weight of your stone helps this problem. Mine is small at .5ct and was very lightweight so that may have been the problem. I love your pendant by the way! :love:

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
redwood, I sent DK an email. The old setting was a sliding bezel with prongs. I rarely had a flipping problem and it pretty much stayed in front...no traveling up the neck. I'm crossing my fingers.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
This is on it's way to me soon!

pinkt6.jpg

pinkt3.jpg

pinkt1.jpg

It is a 2mm wide 3/4 eternity, "14k rose gold weighing 2.4 grams, set with .34cts of natural F/G color, VS quality round brilliant diamonds".

This is the first piece of nice jewellery I have gotten in about...well...14 years, since my sons were born. I am very excited! I had fallen in love with a Tacori band I tried on locally, but it wasn't quite right. Talked to some local jewellers doing custom work and wasn't too impressed. I got David's name from lurking on PS, and working with him has been so easy and pleasant!

I am so excited to see it IRL!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
redwood66|1397183652|3651566 said:
I have way too many projects for one person...

David made my Barbara inspired pendant and I should have listened to many PSers who had issues with the pendant flipping upside down on them. Well I didn't and it did - ALL THE TIME! So after a remake into a new design chosen by customers I love it and cannot wait to have it in my hands.

My 10 year anni diamond .5ctw reset into 14k rose gold custom pendant with two pink diamonds.

Your pendant is so incredibly beautiful! I love the rose gold, and the pink accent diamonds!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Redwood...we need a neck shot!! :love:

Evangline...I am in love with your band!!! :love: It is gorgeous! Can't wait to see hand shots!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evangeline your band is gorgeous! Be sure to post more pics when you get it!

Neck shots. Love this delicate pendant and it means a lot to me.

pendant_pink_2.jpg

pendant_pink.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
EvangelineG|1397231162|3651792 said:
This is on it's way to me soon!

pinkt6.jpg

pinkt3.jpg

pinkt1.jpg

It is a 2mm wide 3/4 eternity, "14k rose gold weighing 2.4 grams, set with .34cts of natural F/G color, VS quality round brilliant diamonds".

This is the first piece of nice jewellery I have gotten in about...well...14 years, since my sons were born. I am very excited! I had fallen in love with a Tacori band I tried on locally, but it wasn't quite right. Talked to some local jewellers doing custom work and wasn't too impressed. I got David's name from lurking on PS, and working with him has been so easy and pleasant!

I am so excited to see it IRL!

I want one exactly like this!!!! I can't wait to see handshots! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band Evangeline! Definitely reminds me of the similar Tacori band and also another one I saw over at Knox Jewelers. Such pretty engraving on the side of the scallops. I will probably have to get one myself someday down the road!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
redwood66|1397242638|3651898 said:
Evangeline your band is gorgeous! Be sure to post more pics when you get it!

Neck shots. Love this delicate pendant and it means a lot to me.

That is a gorgeous pendant redwood66! It is so delicate.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Pandabee, Maisie, Redwood and Diamondseeker!

Since this is supposed to be a Mother's Day present my sons and H squirrelled it away pretty quickly after its arrival, but yesterday they let me wear it to try on ring settings for my new AVR (yay!) since I'd like to wear them together. I'm happy to report that the custom band not only held up beside the other designer bands I was trying on, but just looked outstandingly special and beautiful.

p1060096.jpg

p1060109.jpg

Some of the edges around the diamonds are a little sharpish as you can see in the last pic. I wasn't sure if it would bother me or not, and considered asking David about tweaking it a little, but after wearing it for the day, it was fine. The engraving on the side is my favourite part, and the wee diamonds have lovely sparkle!

(and do hands ever look weird in close up shots! Yikes!)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful Evangeline! I love engraving and rose gold! This turned out so special. :love: Excited for seeing your AVR!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I started a thread but will add my newest DK piece here too. David reset my diamond into a beautiful milgrain pendant but once I received it there were two problems. It flipped and the diamond looked smaller. Well, you all know that David is not happy unless you are happy so back it went. I received the new one today and it is gorgeous. It is 4.6g of plat :appl: holding my 1.08 G VS EX diamond.

pen_-_copy.jpg

sam_0966_opt_-_0.jpg

sam_0952_opt_-_0.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Adding my 14kt rose gold "roses" band David made for my upcoming vow renewal. Hand picture with my Merelani mont garnet ring

phpnwg8vlpm.jpg

phpmakre1pm.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
What a great set. The new band is beautiful :love:

blushbliss

Shiny_Rock
LOL! I had David create that ring for my wedding band! You have good taste ;-) I recently sent back the size 6 and am anxiously awaiting him recasting it in a size 5.75. Enjoy it! I love the design so much!

roseband_copy.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NonieMarie|1398988263|3664757 said:
I started a thread but will add my newest DK piece here too. David reset my diamond into a beautiful milgrain pendant but once I received it there were two problems. It flipped and the diamond looked smaller. Well, you all know that David is not happy unless you are happy so back it went. I received the new one today and it is gorgeous. It is 4.6g of plat :appl: holding my 1.08 G VS EX diamond.

Nonie I love it! So glad David took care of you. :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
blushbliss|1399071104|3665295 said:
LOL! I had David create that ring for my wedding band! You have good taste ;-) I recently sent back the size 6 and am anxiously awaiting him recasting it in a size 5.75. Enjoy it! I love the design so much!

the band looks better on your young and beautiful hand =) It's a very cute band- hope you get your new, recast band soon! I debated having mine made smaller as well, but it will be more of a right hand ring for stacking- so I decided to leave it as is.

blushbliss

Shiny_Rock
pinkjewel|1399113745|3665472 said:
blushbliss|1399071104|3665295 said:

the band looks better on your young and beautiful hand =) It's a very cute band- hope you get your new, recast band soon! I debated having mine made smaller as well, but it will be more of a right hand ring for stacking- so I decided to leave it as is.

Don't be silly! It looks gorgeous on you and especially with your ring. Congrats on the vow renewals!

The sizing a little larger was my line of thinking in terms of stacking, but I also want it to be a stand alone band. With it being a little larger I was too frightened to wear it alone, thus defeating the purpose. David was so great to offer to exchange the band for my correct size :) I am so happy everyone seems to love the new design, we went back and forth for over a month to get it just right!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
gooooorgeous

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1399064546|3665250 said:
Adding my 14kt rose gold "roses" band David made for my upcoming vow renewal. Hand picture with my Merelani mont garnet ring

this is gorgeous!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LindyLoooo|1399372327|3667104 said:
I always liked this ring sooooo much. She took the diamonds from another piece and had David make this band.

image_1677.jpg

image_1681.jpg

image_1684.jpg

wow that came out spectacular!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Blushbliss and Pinkjewel that Roses band is TDF!! :love:

Lindyloo your ring is amazing! Just wow! Are those sapphires in between the diamonds? (hard to tell on my screen)

I am in touch with David and a few other designers getting quotes for setting my AVR in a "re-engagement" ring, and coming on this thread this morning is really is swinging things in DK's favour!

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
Your AVR is so beautiful! That isn't my band unfortunately! But those are custom cut sapphires, I know the lovely lady who got this ring. I'm still working on buying a diamond, but when I get it I'll be posting it all over the place :lol:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Just completed my first project with David Klass!! This is a M2C inspired setting he did in 14K yellow gold with a white gold head. Took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the red spinel from Jeff Davies and am very pleased with how things came out. Nice touch was the lighted box which I've never seen before :). Now onto the all important pictures...

boxlight.jpg

_17964.jpg

_17965.jpg

_17966.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results