ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your new ring on insta!! Did you revamp an existing 3 stone for this? Im
So jealous of all your DKJ bling

Yes...you can see the previous 3stones'. forum/post under my screen name

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited to post on this thread - longtime lurker ;-) David and Amy are currently reworking my wedding set (also done by them) which should be done soon! They also a spinel of mine for a RHR project that has currently been cast so we should be wrapping that up as well!!!

Below is my RHR that David and team completed for me - stone is a lab sapphire cut by Gene at Precision Gems :) 4E229AC5-93CD-4586-84E0-C0224CF8B1B8.jpeg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so excited to post on this thread - longtime lurker ;-) David and Amy are currently reworking my wedding set (also done by them) which should be done soon! They also a spinel of mine for a RHR project that has currently been cast so we should be wrapping that up as well!!!

Below is my RHR that David and team completed for me - stone is a lab sapphire cut by Gene at Precision Gems :) 4E229AC5-93CD-4586-84E0-C0224CF8B1B8.jpeg

Beautiful sapphire!! I love your 3 stone bezel!! Looks comfy too!! Enjoy!!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
My first DK jewelry item - love it!

14kt Rose gold bangle with 1.63cts of lab G color, VS clarity round brilliant diamonds - diamonds go around

Has clasp and safety clasp

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

What a great design! So pretty!

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
What a great design! So pretty!

Thank you! It is inspired by a Swarovski design that I really liked but didn't fit me at all. If the Swarovski fit me I would have saved alot of money LOL. But I am glad I went custom because I got exactly the bracelet that I wanted and also the exact rose gold color (much less pink color)

Last edited:

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
My first DK jewelry item - love it!

14kt Rose gold bangle with 1.63cts of lab G color, VS clarity round brilliant diamonds - diamonds go around

Has clasp and safety clasp

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

Wow that is really cool, congrats!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
My Asscher DK reset is done. So happy with how it turned out. Dark times and jewelry seems tribal but it’s a small bright spot on a dark Horizon. 2D19C512-5438-4E0B-9514-445777789E3A.jpeg

Love your eternity band with this too!

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
David is working on a ring for me now, and I am trying hard to be patient. Typically how long after casting is it before jewelry is completed?

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
David is working on a ring for me now, and I am trying hard to be patient. Typically how long after casting is it before jewelry is completed?

Obviously depends on what all you're having done and how many orders are ahead of yours, but maybe 1-2 weeks? I have an eternity band coming. He told me on Monday that the stones were about to be set (after I had emailed with a question over the weekend). I tried being patient after that but I was checking my email about every 30 seconds for the next few days! I received the finished photos late Thursday and it shipped Friday.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

I'm sure it varies depending on what type of ring it is and which bench is doing the work, and if all the stones are in house etc. I will say David is working on a ring for me and I gave final approval for the CAD yesterday and he told me it would be about 2 weeks for completion. I think that is remarkably fast!!

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
Thanks! It is a pretty simple design (no pave or engraving), so I think the biggest thing will be setting the five stones. He said it was cast Friday (a week ago), and I haven’t heard anything since then. He has been great and I am trying my best not to bug him!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is so very heavy with what is going on in the world right now, so I feel very fortunate to have this lovely piece to anticipate and enjoy, and bring myself a little bit of happiness and light in a dark and sinister time in history. I hope it brings your lovely selves some joy as well ❤

I posted this in a couple of other threads, but thought I'd best pop it here too!
The centre is a 4.70ct lab grown sapphire, custom cut by Gary at Finewater Gems. David did a beautiful job setting it in 14k rose and white gold, with 2.43cts of F, VS, ideal cut lab diamonds. No hand shots yet as hubby is holding it ransom until my birthday in 2 weeks, but the pics are glorious.

SapphRing7.jpg SapphRing8.jpg SapphRing9.jpg

Attachments

• SapphRing6.jpg
    SapphRing6.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
@Dandi - it is beautiful! I love the contrast of the white with rose gold! DK did a great job!

maldkelton

Shiny_Rock
I had this ring made a few months ago, the center diamond was my mom's. I lost her almost a year ago to cancer. I had her name put in the filigree of the basket. I couldn't be happier with this ring. Its perfection! ring1.jpg

Attachments

• ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 45
  • ring3.jpg
    ring3.jpg
    707 KB · Views: 43

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
My latest ring from David & Team! I’ve had this spinel for some time now and finally pulled the trigger on a setting. Not sure if it will stay stacked or maybe turn out to be a pinky ring…

You never realize just how dry your skin is until you take a picture to post on the internet LOL :)
AB18345F-5EF7-480A-AF97-E32767021B24.jpeg

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
My heart is so very heavy with what is going on in the world right now, so I feel very fortunate to have this lovely piece to anticipate and enjoy, and bring myself a little bit of happiness and light in a dark and sinister time in history. I hope it brings your lovely selves some joy as well ❤

I posted this in a couple of other threads, but thought I'd best pop it here too!
The centre is a 4.70ct lab grown sapphire, custom cut by Gary at Finewater Gems. David did a beautiful job setting it in 14k rose and white gold, with 2.43cts of F, VS, ideal cut lab diamonds. No hand shots yet as hubby is holding it ransom until my birthday in 2 weeks, but the pics are glorious.

I love your ring SO much!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful!! I could look at that blue all day. :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been revamping and designing in search of my style...but I finally have a winner...LOL,!!
Amy gave a huge compliment...she told me I am very creative and should think about design...she made me blush...LOL

IMG_20220227_142314.jpg
Gah! You are killing me!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wowza! Just beautiful and I would have never known that is a lab sapphire!! Gorgeous!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just beautiful! I agree, we are in dark and uncertain times but it is nice to see some shiny beacons of light in these times! Can't wait to see hand shots!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Dandi -

My dear girl....!! What a triumph this turned out to be! I absolutely love it, and it will have a perfect place within your collection. I hope it brings you much joy for many years.

Congratulations - it's a beauty! And - roll on, birthday!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi -

My dear girl....!! What a triumph this turned out to be! I absolutely love it, and it will have a perfect place within your collection. I hope it brings you much joy for many years.

Congratulations - it's a beauty! And - roll on, birthday!!

Thank you, beautiful lady! 1 week of my thirties left! But more importantly, a week until I can wear the gorgeousness :bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I agree, we are in dark and uncertain times but it is nice to see some shiny beacons of light in these times! Can't wait to see hand shots!!

Thank you! I definitely drew inspiration from your luscious haloed sapphire beauty! :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I definitely drew inspiration from your luscious haloed sapphire beauty! :kiss2:

What a great compliment! I looked at it and saw some beautiful similarities! I love the lacey bezel around the lab diamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results