shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
BOOO I missed the UPS delivery person yesterday so I won’t get this until Monday!
I worked with Amy at DKJ to remove diamonds from a tennis bracelet to make it shorter for my 5.9” wrist. The 4 diamonds we took out she made into a DBTY bracelet :razz:
PS is dangerous - but thankful to have met the DKJ crew!:lol:
6E45C5B5-C1DF-4BD2-AD96-4F2C3FA7FACE.jpeg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could find the original ring, but my searching powers are not working for me.

This is a pre-loved setting from @D&T that I gazed at longingly waiting for the right stone. Finally, found a spinel on IG that looked to be very close in size. Of course it wasn't an exact fit so DK worked his magic and added tab prongs. It looks flawless and was a wonderful rehab.

I have another ring but it needs a little adjustment so I'll post when it is perfect.

20210911_132523.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could find the original ring, but my searching powers are not working for me.

This is a pre-loved setting from @D&T that I gazed at longingly waiting for the right stone. Finally, found a spinel on IG that looked to be very close in size. Of course it wasn't an exact fit so DK worked his magic and added tab prongs. It looks flawless and was a wonderful rehab.

I have another ring but it needs a little adjustment so I'll post when it is perfect.

20210911_132523.jpg

Beautiful!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BDA8F377-6637-4E2C-AFC7-5A96BA68DDB2.jpeg

Here are all the rings I currently own that DK made. He also has done a modification in another sapphire ring and set a solitaire for me but as those aren’t completely by him they don’t get included.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
My first (and definitely not last) David Klass piece: 2+tcw diamond cluster ring. It is a dream.

843037A5-8854-44C6-9B1A-61E74CAAC003.jpeg

Wow, it is truly stunning! I absolutely LOVE the style of this ring! Did you design it? Plwase more details about the amazing center stone.. A cluster is definitely in my next top 5 that I absolutely need (in no particular order).

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rubyruby

Rough_Rock
Wow, it is truly stunning! I absolutely LOVE the style of this ring! Did you design it? Plwase more details about the amazing center stone.. A cluster is definitely in my next top 5 that I absolutely need (in no particular order).

Thank you! I loved elements of a pricescoper’s cluster ring (paisley2628 ) and was influenced by a few antique designs I liked and had saved images of over time.

I keep meaning to start a SMTB thread, but likely won’t have time until after the holidays. But I can tell you a little bit about the center stone: it’s a .98 OEC O-P diamond from Old World Diamonds. I chose it for its size, color, and general wonkyness :) The price was very fair, I think because of some inclusions, but it’s a vs2 (if I remember correctly), and totally eye clean. I wanted a bezel for a little added protection just in case. I love it! And OWD was a delight to work with!

Last edited:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I loved elements of a pricescoper’s cluster ring (paisley2628 ) and was influenced by a few antique designs I liked and had saved images of over time.

I keep meaning to start a SMTB thread, but likely won’t have time until after the holidays. But I can tell you a little bit about the center stone: it’s a .98 OEC O-P diamond from Old World Diamonds. I chose it for its size, color, and general wonkyness :) The price was very fair, I think because of some inclusions, but it’s a vs2 (if I remember correctly), and totally eye clean. I wanted a bezel for a little added protection just in case. I love it! And OWD was a delight to work with!

No wonder I love it. My OEC i wear is an O-P too! Congrats to you. I love the ring.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my newest DK bling. She’s a 2 carat OMC UV color and 1.65 carats of MRB. The stones were in older rings I wasn’t wearing much, so had them re-worked.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, thanks all, I'm so glad you like the ruby! That's mine :) my design, executed by David. He was brilliant at decoding my cracked-out sketches :) Feel free to remake it, I'd be flattered! He's a dream to work with, I highly recommend him.

I have this saved in my ideas folder too! I absolutely love it and I’m glad to know you won’t mind if I borrow the design someday. Does he keep the CAD? Any idea what it would cost to make the setting?

auburngirl06

Rough_Rock
I’ve enjoyed looking at every single one of these gorgeous pieces :kiss2: Please keep them coming! I’m getting close to starting my 20th anniversary reset and after this thread I’ve confirmed it’s DK all the way!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling when you converted that ring into a pendant was it a simple process? Like just “popping” off the top? :). I’m thinking of doing something like that with a ring I have, but didn’t know how hard it would be to do.

Hey there, yes. Took to a local jewel I trust where they just removed the shank and used some metal from it to make the bail. Very simple and cost effective.
Sorry took so long to reply

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I was so weirdly thrilled when I got my DK delivery the other day, my band DK made last year on their business card :)
Platinum with tsavorites and spinels (my sons bithstones).
Screenshot_20220210-144916_Gallery.jpg

And my newly remounted zircon. Ring crafted by DK in December but I had them change out the center.

Screenshot_20220211-144409_Gallery.jpg

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I was so weirdly thrilled when I got my DK delivery the other day, my band DK made last year on their business card :)

And my newly remounted zircon. Ring crafted by DK in December but I had them change out the center.

Gorgeous! Is it hard to change out a bezel set stone?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

God that is a beautiful stone! I love blue zircons but have yet to score one cut like an oec. Where do you find them?????

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It’s such a “cool girl” moment, when you see one of your rings on DKs business cards.

DB044642-C1BC-4C31-BCB2-89763C62AD38.gif

auburngirl06

Rough_Rock
Been revamping and designing in search of my style...but I finally have a winner...LOL,!!
Amy gave a huge compliment...she told me I am very creative and should think about design...she made me blush...LOL

IMG_20220227_142314.jpg
I saw your new ring on insta!! Did you revamp an existing 3 stone for this? Im
So jealous of all your DKJ bling

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Been revamping and designing in search of my style...but I finally have a winner...LOL,!!
Amy gave a huge compliment...she told me I am very creative and should think about design...she made me blush...LOL

IMG_20220227_142314.jpg

Yes, you honestly should, it's rare to have a such recognizable signature style- and honey, you got it! :love: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results