shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does anyone here own the new CvB ring on IG??? O.M.G! I hope I see lots more pictures!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone here own the new CvB ring on IG??? O.M.G! I hope I see lots more pictures!

You mean the old mine with the purple sapphires as side stones, yes whose is this?? I need to know the stats on that OMC!

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
2.52 lab AVR lotus cut, E VVS2 in the Cora (linked more photos as attachments )

8BFD1B3C-43F5-41D9-83FE-4FAFF936B8C1.jpeg

Soooo beautiful I still want to make this ring maybe with a 9mm oec

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
@iluvcarats Wow! Can you please tell me more about the bezel ring? Share photos if you're so inclined? This is beautiful!

Hi @BoulderGal
Thank you! Since they are both bezeled, I’m not sure which one you mean, so I will tell you about both. The solitaire is actually a LGD. I had a setting that I didn’t want to waste, so I put a lab diamond in it. I was really blown away by it’s performance, so I had Caysie make this setting. I wanted it to have a mid century modern feel. The diamond is around 3carats I color, I forget the clarity, and it’s set in plt. The baguettes are earth mined diamonds.

The halo is a special rose cut that I got from Alex Park. It’s around 2 carats, H color, and set in Caysie’s Lumiere setting.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @BoulderGal
Thank you! Since they are both bezeled, I’m not sure which one you mean, so I will tell you about both. The solitaire is actually a LGD. I had a setting that I didn’t want to waste, so I put a lab diamond in it. I was really blown away by it’s performance, so I had Caysie make this setting. I wanted it to have a mid century modern feel. The diamond is around 3carats I color, I forget the clarity, and it’s set in plt. The baguettes are earth mined diamonds.

The halo is a special rose cut that I got from Alex Park. It’s around 2 carats, H color, and set in Caysie’s Lumiere setting.

Thanks @iluvcarats I was referring to the top ring with the baguettes. I'm pondering a big present to myself probably with a sapphire, getting ideas and the baguette ring stopped me in my tracks! Thanks for the info.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my newest additional to my CvB collection, am 18k YG Legacy 5 stone with a 0.94ct Burmese red spinel and 4 x 4.7mm OECs :kiss2:

Chasiu Spinel Legacy.jpg

Red Spinel OEC CvB Legacy 4.jpg

Red Spinel OEC CvB Legacy 2.jpg

This is so striking :kiss2:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock

I'm so enamored by it, I have been wearing it all day every day at home or when I go out. The times that it has been sunny outside, I'll just take a walk and photograph it as I go lol

This is so striking :kiss2:

I love the contrast of the red spinel and OECs, and it all feels so yummy in yellow gold.

It seems like the stars aligned for this ring. I originally sourced one pair of OECs as side stones for my 3-stone OEC ring (in my profile) a year ago but ended up using a different pair and kept these anyway for a future project. Then a few months later, I saw the second pair for sale from a different vendor and took a chance. So glad that they matched well enough in color and size! Somewhere in between, I bought the red spinel from Desert Rose, despite the fact that I had so many other unset red spinels at the time, and just loved the color too much to let it go. They were all very close in diameter so I figured a 5 stone / anniversary band made the most sense :mrgreen2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Here is my newest additional to my CvB collection, am 18k YG Legacy 5 stone with a 0.94ct Burmese red spinel and 4 x 4.7mm OECs :kiss2:

Chasiu Spinel Legacy.jpg

Red Spinel OEC CvB Legacy 4.jpg

Red Spinel OEC CvB Legacy 2.jpg

I love it, especially that beautiful red stone!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so enamored by it, I have been wearing it all day every day at home or when I go out. The times that it has been sunny outside, I'll just take a walk and photograph it as I go lol

I love the contrast of the red spinel and OECs, and it all feels so yummy in yellow gold.

It seems like the stars aligned for this ring. I originally sourced one pair of OECs as side stones for my 3-stone OEC ring (in my profile) a year ago but ended up using a different pair and kept these anyway for a future project. Then a few months later, I saw the second pair for sale from a different vendor and took a chance. So glad that they matched well enough in color and size! Somewhere in between, I bought the red spinel from Desert Rose, despite the fact that I had so many other unset red spinels at the time, and just loved the color too much to let it go. They were all very close in diameter so I figured a 5 stone / anniversary band made the most sense :mrgreen2:

You have inspired me with this ring! I have been planning an anniversary band of my own and just bought a 1.5cttw three stone OEC ring to get it started. I’ve been waffling a little about whether I want to purchase two more diamonds, one more diamond, two coloured gems but now you have me thinking about a coloured gem as the star! It’s just so unexpected, though I have seen a few similar antique rings in my exploring.

Anyway I love this ring and the hand presence is amazing!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results