shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @apacherose! I have now read both threads from start to finish! This is a stunning ring! It's so unique, so elegant! Wear it in good health and enjoy every minute! :)

aimeemom

Rough_Rock
Premium
Very cool!! What modifications did you make, @aimeemom? I LOVE that band too... ugh! I need to win the lottery or something! HA!
Hi msop04!!! Thank you!
Modifications are very few....i wanted "swoopy" (like someone else i know has here) and not too low, so she kept the donut small and pushed it up a bit...do you like the band? I still plan on getting a gabriel and co. one, but, Caysie quoted me such a reasonable price, id be crazy not to go for it!!!!:dance:

aimeemom

Rough_Rock
Premium
Very cool!! What modifications did you make, @aimeemom? I LOVE that band too... ugh! I need to win the lottery or something! HA!
Sorry msop04, I just realized you must have meant my bailey.....the standard bailey has no trapazoid shaped transistions. I added those. I also went for the french cuts. There is a small sizing bar in the back, which is also milgrained, and just as lovely and detailed as the front!!! I love it so much...:P2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi msop04!!! Thank you!
Modifications are very few....i wanted "swoopy" (like someone else i know has here) and not too low, so she kept the donut small and pushed it up a bit...do you like the band? I still plan on getting a gabriel and co. one, but, Caysie quoted me such a reasonable price, id be crazy not to go for it!!!!:dance:

Yes, it looks great!

Q

Queenie60

IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG

My 10 stone 3/4 eternity from Caysie. Each stone is .5 carat each, sourced from Adam @ oldworld diamonds. I will receive next week. Caysie says the stones are beautiful and face up very white in the platinum Norah setting. This is fantastic! Will keep you posted and will create a thread.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! That is stunning! !!!!! Can't wait for handshots! !!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, @Queenie60!!!!! I'm at a loss for words! I cannot WAIT for you to get it and take LOTS of pics for your new thread!!!:love::appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It truly is a masterpiece, can’t wait for you to get it!!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG

My 10 stone 3/4 eternity from Caysie. Each stone is .5 carat each, sourced from Adam @ oldworld diamonds. I will receive next week. Caysie says the stones are beautiful and face up very white in the platinum Norah setting. This is fantastic! Will keep you posted and will create a thread.

Holy cow that’s gorgeous!! :geek2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohsomethingshiny's gorgeous CVB Astrid with a 2.16 J VS2 AVC!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/from-one-pser-to-another-avc-in-a-cvb-setting.241694/

c7c44971-1525-4253-8b38-e62164381f93-jpeg.634535

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who-Hoo!!! That’s my Eleanor! Yes, I have personally named her, although the setting is the Acacia. ;)2

Here is the glamour shot off Caysie’s IG.

709D589B-58D4-498D-9D9B-748575A4F047.jpeg

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, I see I wrote Astrid instead of Acacia! :lol: Believe it or not, I definitely know the difference! Thanks for correcting that, bonfire and OSS! I adore ohsomethingshiny's Eleanor ACACIA!!!:love:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, I see I wrote Astrid instead of Acacia! :lol: Believe it or not, I definitely know the difference! Thanks for correcting that, bonfire and OSS! I adore ohsomethingshiny's Eleanor ACACIA!!!:love:
LOL! No worries. I actually didn’t notice you had gotten the setting incorrect. My comment was simply to say that I named her something different than Acacia to point out that “ why yes, I do know Eleanor isn’t the name Caysie gave the ring”. :lol-2: Too funny.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these rings....I aspire to own a CVB someday!!!!!:mrgreen2:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
That is lovely and so is the pearl band, always liked the cvb designs so this is a fun thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results