shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Maryred, thanks for posting the before and after shots! Antiquing makes such a difference! Love it. :lickout:

df7eb104-8657-464e-b80a-a5dd559a16de-jpeg.609884

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve been holding out... so here are the latest additions to my CVB collection!

First up is my trillion set bow bracelet with recycled side stones from some old earrings:
ABE484B7-15D8-430B-B4FB-CA10D48A6FAD.jpeg

New (to me) Norah bought preloved and sized down to fit, I believe she is made of 40 pointers (7 stone). Man is she blingy! They couldn’t size her down far enough to fit my 4.5 finger so I wear her on whatever finger fits!
ADDF691D-B365-441F-8016-A470743CDB90.jpeg 1DFC2E60-AD53-4C0D-AB57-C210D75640CC.jpeg

And finally... my MJ-Bella ring. I absolutely adored the Bella which was created while LAD-CVB were collaborating I believe. This stone is a beautiful 1.49ct L VS2 (I love how the stats are just below that 1.5ct mark and VS2 was exactly what I was after!) Late OEC from LAD. Her reflections are more snowflake like with daisy shaped petals (rather than the very rounded petals you might see in earlier OECs).

This ring is of great importance to me. She is from me to me. She’s serves to remind me that I can look after myself and to be kind to myself. She says ‘I can buy a ring for myself, and wear it however I like. I don’t need anyone else to do that’

She was based off the Bella, but the halo was reimagined to be more geometric rather than rounded like Bella. She has tiny little floral motifs which look like opening tulips on the halo.

I have no idea about the weight of the side stones and halo. She has been done in platinum and 14K rose gold, size 4.5.

51ACEDB9-39E4-43B2-8E92-70986D617EAE.jpeg 8B3C4CF7-F940-4959-9059-DA456871EFD2.jpeg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

First up is my trillion set bow bracelet with recycled side stones from some old earrings:

New (to me) Norah bought preloved and sized down to fit, I believe she is made of 40 pointers (7 stone). Man is she blingy! They couldn’t size her down far enough to fit my 4.5 finger so I wear her on whatever finger fits!
ADDF691D-B365-441F-8016-A470743CDB90.jpeg 1DFC2E60-AD53-4C0D-AB57-C210D75640CC.jpeg

And finally... my MJ-Bella ring. I absolutely adored the Bella which was created while LAD-CVB were collaborating I believe. This stone is a beautiful 1.49ct L VS2 (I love how the stats are just below that 1.5ct mark and VS2 was exactly what I was after!) Late OEC from LAD. Her reflections are more snowflake like with daisy shaped petals (rather than the very rounded petals you might see in earlier OECs).

This ring is of great importance to me. She is from me to me. She’s serves to remind me that I can look after myself and to be kind to myself. She says ‘I can buy a ring for myself, and wear it however I like. I don’t need anyone else to do that’

She was based off the Bella, but the halo was reimagined to be more geometric rather than rounded like Bella. She has tiny little floral motifs which look like opening tulips on the halo.

I have no idea about the weight of the side stones and halo. She has been done in platinum and 14K rose gold, size 4.5.

51ACEDB9-39E4-43B2-8E92-70986D617EAE.jpeg 8B3C4CF7-F940-4959-9059-DA456871EFD2.jpeg
WOW WOW WOW!! Gorgeous all!! But your Bella is absolutely stunning! Congratulations and enjoy wearing these beauties and all they represent.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely agree. The Bella is amazing.
WOW WOW WOW!! Gorgeous all!! But your Bella is absolutely stunning! Congratulations and enjoy wearing these beauties and all they represent.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! <3

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love::love::love::love::love::love: WOW!!! I love all of these!!! That bracelet rocks!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@aimeemom and @Crystal_Dreams Gorgeous pieces! I encourage you both to post your own new threads so people can comment. You can then attach your thread link to the posts in this thread in case you include extra pics.

@Crystal_Dreams Also, the Bella halo was LADs prior to the collaboration. I can see the changes and it is lovely!

aimeemom

Rough_Rock
Premium

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1.5 marquise (M) in the CVB Chloe (18k yg)
IMG_8178.JPG IMG_9473.JPG IMG_8116.JPG
This ring is spectacular! Is there a thread about it? I think the Chloe is so special and to see an elongated version of it is very interesting! @apacherose, if you read this, please let me know where I can read your back-story on your beautiful ring!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
New Norah 7 stone in platinum with custom cut OECs by Yoram (Gem Concepts).

20180126_223926.jpg
20180126_224010.jpg
20180126_224048.jpg

That is stunning, Congratulations! Can I please ask what the TCW and your finger size is please? A really beautiful piece.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning, Congratulations! Can I please ask what the TCW and your finger size is please? A really beautiful piece.

Thanks! It's approx 1tcw and 3.1mm stones in a size 7 ring. :)

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
i need to clarify that my new halo ring above was a new design that Caysie and I worked on for some time. Although I initially approached her about having a ring made with elements of Bella (which my mistake, IS A LAD DESIGN), we went in a different direction as I wanted something more geometric with floral components. Hence the floral motifs and also more geometric designs. She drew the halo up for me from scratch!

The basket is that we decided on that most fit with this was from the Casablanca- again one of CVB’s designs. We additionally threw around ideas to change it up even more, like adding in double milgrain but ultimately decided that that would overwhelm the current design. This ring is actually named after me- the Mary Jane. I just think of her as a kind of Bella as Bella to me means beautiful and she is that and more to me!! I should never have even mentioned the Bella in my posts as she is a different, unique and beautiful ring!

I absolutely did NOT ask Caysie to copy the Bella and she would never have done so... we discussed how we would use the elements being a rose gold halo and paisley lobes which I like but can be found on other halos... but in a different arrangement so that it isn’t the same. Caysie did say specifically that she would never copy a design, but we could design something NEW based on things that I liked. The paisley lobes all fave a different direction too.

Here are the concept photos of the sketch of my halo!

I apologise that my posts were incorrect and ambiguous and had created a bit of a situation. The intention was never to copy.

24AD98FA-4C4B-42ED-B92E-48EA33403B6E.jpeg

Last edited:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

This is so beautiful and powerful. Thank you for sharing this. :clap::clap::clap:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Congratulations :)
i need to clarify that my new halo ring above was a new design that Caysie and I worked on for some time. Although I initially approached her about having a ring made with elements of Bella (which my mistake, IS A LAD DESIGN), we went in a different direction as I wanted something more geometric with floral components. Hence the floral motifs and also more geometric designs. She drew the halo up for me from scratch!

The basket is that we decided on that most fit with this was from the Casablanca- again one of CVB’s designs. We additionally threw around ideas to change it up even more, like adding in double milgrain but ultimately decided that that would overwhelm the current design. This ring is actually named after me- the Mary Jane. I just think of her as a kind of Bella as Bella to me means beautiful and she is that and more to me!! I should never have even mentioned the Bella in my posts as she is a different, unique and beautiful ring!

I absolutely did NOT ask Caysie to copy the Bella and she would never have done so... we discussed how we would use the elements being a rose gold halo and paisley lobes which I like but can be found on other halos... but in a different arrangement so that it isn’t the same. Caysie did say specifically that she would never copy a design, but we could design something NEW based on things that I liked. The paisley lobes all fave a different direction too.

Here are the concept photos of the sketch of my halo!

I apologise that my posts were incorrect and ambiguous and had created a bit of a situation. The intention was never to copy.

24AD98FA-4C4B-42ED-B92E-48EA33403B6E.jpeg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is spectacular! Is there a thread about it? I think the Chloe is so special and to see an elongated version of it is very interesting! @apacherose, if you read this, please let me know where I can read your back-story on your beautiful ring!!!

Wow, thank you Blingaling! This ring does have a back story... a product of two inspired ps'ers and I consider myself so lucky to be able to wear it! Let me see if I can find the threads!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/80s-throwback-yg-m-1-5-marquise.210272/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cvb-chloe.216989/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results