shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Us Your Christmas Trees 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Aw Thanks Mara and AGBF!!! We have 25 ft ceilings so we could do alot!!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh golly gee I love everyones trees. The thing I love the most is that you all are now enjoying them! Thanks for all the animal and rug rat photos thrown in. They were all great!!

I am still attempting to get my monster tree under control. I keep throwing everything I own at it...and every thing Garden Ridge, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Walmart owned...it is still too bare.

Hammer: You REEELLY use a real body bag? That may be a little tuff to explain to the authorities...your post was the only on I shuttered over. Some things you can keep from your PS family...K?

DKS
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I said, I have no tree up this year, but last year I managed this one. We had moved in August/September and I did not feel like rummaging through boxes for all my ornaments. (I have tons of them.) So when we first had a room with a tall ceing that we could put a big tree in, I did less decorating than I usually do on trees half this one''s size! It doesn''t even have a tree-topper! No angel. Not even a star! It looks unfinished, poor tree! Usually my tree looks very old-fashioned and just full of things!

Deb

ChristmasTree2004E.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your trees are beautiful!! I love Christmas so much! I can''t wait to show you mine, but we''re decorating it next Thursday once I''m home from school!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
everyones tree is so beautiful.
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
especially belles invisible tree.
23.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora... I love love LOVE your doggie''s Christmas collars! I''m going to have to make some of those for my puppy and my sister''s pups next year!!!

Everyone''s trees are SO beautiful... I''ll try and post the family tree at my folks'' house... It''s covered almost entirely in handmade ornaments (mostly stuff my sisters and I made when we were kids) which make it really "unique"...
41.gif
I love Christmas!

LC

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone has such beautiful and fancy trees.....I''m jealous! Last year was the first, and so far, only year I''ve had a tree. I bought all the ornaments on one day, and we put it up! This year we opted not to get it out...we will be in LA for christmas and decided it wasnt worth the hassel. Since we will be packing to move across the country when we return. This is the picture of my tree...still need an angel!

cmas-tree.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 8:50:44 PM
Author: LizzieC
Matatora... I love love LOVE your doggie''s Christmas collars! I''m going to have to make some of those for my puppy and my sister''s pups next year!!!

Everyone''s trees are SO beautiful... I''ll try and post the family tree at my folks'' house... It''s covered almost entirely in handmade ornaments (mostly stuff my sisters and I made when we were kids) which make it really ''unique''...
41.gif
I love Christmas!

LC
Ah! Well I cannot take any credit for those, or for any of the stuff I posted. These are all from my parents house in NJ. I do not decorate at all in AL, just never felt the need to. My mother however insists on listening to Christmas music from Black Friday till Christmas is over.
My family calls me the grinch becuase I never seem to get into the spirt to quite the same level.
If I get a chance and there is no one in the room I will post pictures of the sitting room (where the Christmas tree is) so ya''ll can get the full effect.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
more trees!! i know there are some missing ones out there!

i always love seeing how everyone decorates their trees. i noticed i have been tending towards silver, gold and red for a few years now in terms of ornaments, we always use white lights. funny how you just gravitate towards that.

when i lived with roommates we had trees but they weren''t MY tree or anything like that. so like you mata, i didn''t really get too much into the holiday spirit when i was living with my roommate etc. it wasn''t until i got my own place that i had my first tree with my own ornaments from childhood and new ones etc. that was oh..about 5 years ago. i''ve definitely accumulated ornaments since then!! i buy a few every year, esp at the ballet because they have the cutest store and they always have very unique ornaments. so far this year i have gone a little nutty and bought about 10 new ones but i can''t help it.
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Here is ours. I always go for the taller, skinnier trees. And the ornaments have been accrued over 26 years of marriage and kids.

treeoliver.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2005 3:05:56 PM
Author: pearcrazy
We put up a smaller tree and I kept my breakable Lenox china ornaments in their boxes this year because we have a naughty boy who likes to climb up the tree. I caught him on film one day. Cute until he knocked over the tree!
Oh dear, sitting here weeping! What a great pic! Our tree nearly took a tumble, found one of ours shooting up inside it the other night!
6.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay here is Santa Paws! If I get her permission I will take a picture of Saxon''s tree...she has her own in the playroom....life has changed soo much since I was her age.

zuelassantapaws.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
And becuase a certain someone who is about 4 feet tall thought everyone should see the wreath she picked out here is our front door.

front door 2005 christmas.JPG

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any great pictures, but here''s the best I could find from last year. Kind of a humble little picture... We have a baby grand piano in the Living Room, which leaves little room for a big tree, so I just did a table-top tree. Doesn''t give too much of an idea of what it looks like in the daylight; I use lots of colors on the tree.

LR Christmas.jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
What pretty decorations everone has! Here is our tree.

tree66 (480 x 640).jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2005 1:46:40 PM
Author: Matatora
And becuase a certain someone who is about 4 feet tall thought everyone should see the wreath she picked out here is our front door.

Your family''s home is truly beautiful and elegant. The doorway, the red room with the tree. Everything. Is that in Alabama or is Alabama where you are in school? I certainly get the feeling of a gracious southern mansion.

Deborah

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you ever heard that sometimes gifts come poory wrapped? Well, we had a small flood in our (carpeted) downstairs today and it forced me to unpack at least some of the boxes of my Christmas ornaments, which were wet on the bottom.

I''d say that sounds like a gift, albeit one which was very poorly wrapped!

Deb

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our little raindeer.

IMG_0725.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Dining Room - might be a little dark. I am trying to resize the others pics I took so I can post.

redodr.JPG

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, that was pretty crummy.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 5:25:42 PM
Author: sevens one
...and the stockings were hung by the .......
I can honestly say I''ve never seen that many stockings hung on one fireplace before.
2.gif
Love the tree pic too, Nan.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miss Lil where is your tree picture??

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone''s trees are so beautiful! We are in the middle of renovating right now and everything is a mess, so we decided not to have a tree this year. The pictures in this thread are great though! Keep them coming!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 3:46:15 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 12/17/2005 1:46:40 PM
Author: Matatora

Your family''s home is truly beautiful and elegant. The doorway, the red room with the tree. Everything. Is that in Alabama or is Alabama where you are in school? I certainly get the feeling of a gracious southern mansion.

Deborah
This is in NJ, but my parents are both Southern. My mother has a degree in architecture and wanted a very southern style home...she would be thrilled to her you say that. I will take some pictures the next time it snows for you.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I happen to have some pics too. So here''s our tree!

NRYTREEPIC2.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Closer up
9.gif
Merry Christmas!

NRYTREEPIC1.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh laney I love your house, that decor looks like it's very me...hehee....the tree looks fab!!

Love the tabletop tree too, WTN's and all the others...yum!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Laney your tree is sooo pretty.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I am loving everyone''s trees!!! I am sad though, because FI''s family decided not to do a tree this year, and my parents never put theirs up til I get home... so no pics until maybe Christmas Eve when I get home!! Still never the same as a real tree though, my mom is convinced she''s allergic to them and we have a fakie...

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my and my bfs first Xmas tree : ) We had a christmas tree decorating party last night, and got some cute ornaments from friends.

xmas tree 001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results