shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Us Your Christmas Trees 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
We've seemingly done this here on PS in the last few years in some way, shape, or form...so here's this years....show us your Xmas Trees! And decor if you have any good stuff!!

We put ours up the Thanksgiving weekend and it's still doing very well, drinking up tons of water.

It was a bit taller than we get typically, it's about 7' and it has these funny 'alien fronds' or 'antannae' as Greg calls them, that he did not want me to cut off. That's okay because we still don't have a great Topper yet...so the fronds work for us.

Sorry it's so dark..I was trying to get a picture without flash so that it would look more cozy-ish, the way it does when the lights are off in the room...
5.gif

xmas tree 2005b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and my favorite ''decor''...Portia on the floor with her new santa hat on...
5.gif

this is the shot we used for our Ofoto christmas cards this year...
2.gif

portia christmas card b.jpg

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, your tree is so pretty!!! I''m not putting one up this year because I''m moving, it would just be a hassle.

p.s. Your dog is cute too!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Mara, your tree is gorgeous! I''m not going to post a picture of mine since it''s tiny and we just have a few cheap ornaments on it.
39.gif

BUT, your picture of Portia was just SOOOOO ADORABLE that I decided I should post MY favorite Christmas decoration as well! Our new kitten!
9.gif
She sleeps under the tree alllll the time now - I just feel bad for her since it was already up when we got her, so she probably think it''s a permanent fixture in our apartment!!!
4.gif

albi_under_tree2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,
Your tree is gorgeous!!! And P is adorable in her santa hat!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute animals! Pretty tree, Mara!

We don''t have a tree yet because my husband doesn''t seem too motivated about the idea of picking one up and hauling it to the house AND also the boys may destroy it before Christmas so we''re waiting until the last minute. . .we''re hosting the official xmas party so I''m sure well get one before the end of next week. . .hopefully!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

I think your dog is the cutest thing ever, not only in the Christmas hat, but your avatar as well!! I showed my bf the picture and said, "I want a dog like that." Awww. soooo cute.

And your tree is beautiful. I''m living in a teeny apartment by myself, but my tree (although fake) is up and the stockings are hung on the radiator with care .... I''ll have to take a picture over the weekend and post it next week.

Merry Christmas!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here's mine

Erin

Ideal_Rock
lol John

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Starset
2.gif
Hee hee.

Mara - Beautiful tree! Portia looks funny and festive. The tree at casa Quixote looks pretty much the same as last year (I'll see if I can find a photo).

How many people do stars atop the tree?

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
JOHN!! I just choked on my soda! LOL!! Thanks!

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, but I don''t have a picture off hand of my tree. But I''ll tell you that is the same tree that I have had for the last 18 years. Just a small table top artificial tree about 4 feet tall. I always leave the lights and ornaments on it when I put it away for storage. Just slip a body bag from the local hospital over it and put it in the closet till next year. Practical, convient and quick. Just put it on the table and the decorating is complete.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
We put up a smaller tree and I kept my breakable Lenox china ornaments in their boxes this year because we have a naughty boy who likes to climb up the tree. I caught him on film one day. Cute until he knocked over the tree!

madmax.JPG

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my tree!

Picture 016.jpg

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Pear, what a great picture of your cat!!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Also the reason why we cant put the presents under the tree ( my son Liam just can not wait till Christmas to open the gifts)

Picture 017.jpg

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Cute little boy Angel. My son''s name is also Liam.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I just love the name. How old is your son?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun! This is our tree.
ETA: We put our tree up on the day after Thanksgiving and take it down on New Year's Eve to avoid bad luck.

ChristmasinNJ01.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A little brighter shot.

ChristmasinNJ02.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The Christmas Train

ChristmasinNJ03.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Snow Village in progress...I love the little airport!

ChristmasinNJ04.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Little Soldiers in the front foyer.

ChristmasinNJ05.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Mall Christmas Ornament Tree, each of the little white globes has a photo of one of my younger siblings.

ChristmasinNJ06.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Atilla''s Holiday colar, I could not find Zuel but this is his brother up from College Station Tx!

ChristmasinNJ07.JPG

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 3:57:17 PM
Author: angel_nieves
I just love the name. How old is your son?
My Liam is 5 1/2. He''s a twin. His sister is named Olivia.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This is Beuareguards''s Holiday decoration!

ChristmasinNJ08.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
And this is Ava!!! My older sister made one for each of the four dogs. (That is her hand in the photo.)

ChristmasinNJ10.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Mara- Aw Portia makes a sweet card!
Albiocia- I love your sleepy kitty how precious!
Hammer- LOL Body Bag!
Pear Crazy- What a fantastic shot!
AngelNeives- I love how your tree is all blue and silver, and I like the Dali print too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results