blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Ltlfirecracker
Richard Homer spess JKT ring

file.png

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Blackberry, that is a delicious combination of colors! Bravo!

edit: I realized that you posted this for someone else! Beautiful anyhow!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Cabochon
Emerald ering

file.jpg

Sorry girls this was a double post. Now we get to look at this beautiful piece twice!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Aoife
tourmaline ring from JKT

pcpinktourmringf2_500.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: FIerypyropixie

Aquamarine ring from JKT

Snow%20Queen%20Hand%203.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Largosmom

Welo opal ring

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Largosmom

zircon ring by JKT

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Sarahbear621

pink sapphire ring

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Burberry

stacking rings

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Atwater
pink sapphire JMeyer's ring

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Cookie
purple tourmaline ring by James Meyer

tourmaline-ring.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Iwannacushion

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Lovinggem

Gamata tourmaline ring

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Mariedtiger

spinel ring

file.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OP: Mrswah

mother/daughter sapphire rings

file.jpg

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Wow. I LOVE all these beautiful bezel rings!

I have a question for all you bezel fans. My BF and I are on the search for an engagement ring and I really have my heart set on the Tiffany Bezet Round ring. We're thinking of spending about $8000 to 9,000... maybe even up to 10K... Anyway, I know I can get so much more for my money going elsewhere, but I just can't seem to find another ring that compares to the Tiffany one. Has anyone seen any near replicas to the Tiffany ring? I really like how the Tiffany ring bezet part is really thin... most rings I've found in this style are so thick around the diamond, and I really don't like that.

So, anyway, any help would be much welcomed! Thank you!

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Blackberry: Where did you get the 1 ct bezel ring you have pictured? I love it!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HollyRF|1305885752|2926406 said:
Blackberry: Where did you get the 1 ct bezel ring you have pictured? I love it!

Hi Holly,
If you are asking about my own engagement ring it is a platinum James Meyer ring. He is quite popular on this site. You can just search for his name to see more of his work, or go to his website. Happy hunting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
HollyRF|1305885582|2926405 said:

I have a question for all you bezel fans. My BF and I are on the search for an engagement ring and I really have my heart set on the Tiffany Bezet Round ring. We're thinking of spending about $8000 to 9,000... maybe even up to 10K... Anyway, I know I can get so much more for my money going elsewhere, but I just can't seem to find another ring that compares to the Tiffany one. Has anyone seen any near replicas to the Tiffany ring? I really like how the Tiffany ring bezet part is really thin... most rings I've found in this style are so thick around the diamond, and I really don't like that.

What about the Danhov settings from James Allen?

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire-rings/ring/item_57-7668.asp

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies!

Blackberry, while the James Meyers are amazing, I don't think that was the ring I was referring to. I'm attaching the picture - at least I think I did. I'm new to these boards, so I may be doing it wrong!

Bezelbox1.JPG

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lauren for the suggestion, but it's still not quite like the Tiffany one. I know I'll never find the exact design, but there's just something I love about the Tiffany style. Ugh. I'm SO picky. I kind of wish I never saw that Tiffany Bezet!

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
OMG. I just discovered Boodles rings out of the U.K... Does anyone know if you can buy them in the US?

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LaurenThePartier|1305927918|2926871 said:
HollyRF|1305885582|2926405 said:

What about the Danhov settings from James Allen?

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire-rings/ring/item_57-7668.asp

Lauren, great idea that ring is beautiful!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyRF said:
Thanks Lauren for the suggestion, but it's still not quite like the Tiffany one. I know I'll never find the exact design, but there's just something I love about the Tiffany style. Ugh. I'm SO picky. I kind of wish I never saw that Tiffany Bezet!

Here is one from Dimendscaasi.com
http://www.dimendscaasi.com/build/step1.asp?prodID=1-4

mobl

Rough_Rock
engagement ring reset!

C360_2011-05-26%2020-46-29.jpg

justlucky13

Rough_Rock
HollyRF: I ran into the same problem! I fell in love with the bezet Tiffany rings as well. However, we didn't really want to buy into the brand when we knew we could get a better diamond elsewhere. I actually liked the Pear over the round (just a pear gal I guess) so I went and found James Allen's petite bezel pear setting in the solitaire section. Frankly, I think it looks more petite than the Tiffany's Bezet Pear and that is what I was going for! So yay!! In the solitaire section of JA, there are a bunch of bezel settings that are just gorgeous! (However, you may notice that it lacks a round bezel setting.) I went digging and found it. It is actually in the contemporary section along with the princess cut bezel. However, beware, they are a bit "less petite" than the ones found in the solitaire section.

Anyways, take a look. If you like the round you may like the oval. I loved the oval and almost got it (they even have some shapes with an EAST-WEST configuration, which I loved too because I wanted something classic and timeless but still with a bit of a unique quality.) I think the oval really is gorgeous and it is exceptionally petite at only 2mm for the band which I believe is the same size of the Tiffany band for the bezets. (However, I liked that JA did not have the full baskets underneath the settings, I just never liked the look if it. I liked the more clean lines without it. Check it out!

Anyways I got a great deal (The pricescope discount took about $700 off the diamond) and love my setting.... it comes on Saturday and I am counting down the hours!!!!!

I will let you know what I think on Saturday and post pictures if you like? But I will tell you that JA has been an absolute JOY to work with!!!

HollyRF

Rough_Rock
Thanks JustLucky for posting all those links!! I definitely would love to see a photo of your ring when it comes in. And I see what you mean about the extra thickness with the James Allen Round setting. It's way too chunky for my taste... But the ovals are the perfect size and very dainty looking! =)

We're going to Tiffany on Monday to look at rings, then we're going to head to a few other non-chain jewelry stores in town to see what we can find that is comparable in our price range, and see if extra carats can make me part with my perfect Tiffany round bezet!! LOL I will let you know what we find! I'm SO excited!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results