shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Leen Heyne rings

fel

Shiny_Rock
I have videos but have no idea how to post them as I don't have a relevant social media account.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is stacked with my original wedding ring. Now that it is bigger I will need to stack it if my hands are cold, but at least it will fit in summer as well.

leen-stacked.jpg

Wow the two of them look fabulous together!!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Here it is stacked with my original wedding ring. Now that it is bigger I will need to stack it if my hands are cold, but at least it will fit in summer as well.

leen-stacked.jpg

It looks like they were made to be together! Beautiful!

fel

Shiny_Rock
It looks like they were made to be together! Beautiful!

Yeah this just shows for all my gem knowledge acquired on PS, my tastes in style really haven't changed that much.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It pairs so perfectly with your wedding band - is that Leen Heyne as well?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the chances that your wedding band, bought years earlier I’m assuming, would fit so perfectly with this new ring.

This has to be one of my favorite rings on PS.

fel

Shiny_Rock
It pairs so perfectly with your wedding band - is that Leen Heyne as well?

No the wedding ring was purchased 30 years ago, hand cast by the artist who also made my original engagement ring.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No the wedding ring was purchased 30 years ago, hand cast by the artist who also made my original engagement ring.
It’s a flawless pairing, how lovely!

Reactions: fel

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@fel Your ring is spectacular. The combination of old cut stone with modern, fluid setting makes my heart skip a beat.

Being a PS stalker, I also realised that you have the emerald + cognac diamond toi et moi too! Really admire your vision in creating/curating your collection.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Wait wait wait you're getting a piece from Leen Heyne too??

Yes! But it's only ("only") one of his metalwork pieces, no stones.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

But his metalwork is the star, no onlys about it!! Can't wait to seeeeee :cool2::kiss2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Omg, which one??! I am in love with all of his gold bands, but especially 40L, and 13. The simplicity is just ^chefs kiss^.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
It arrived today! Teaser photo until I get time to take photos that do it justice.

I debated between the No.3 and the No. 40 for a long time. The 40L and 40M always caught my eye, but Leen recommended the 40L and 40M more for middle and ring fingers.

In the end went with this one (No.3) for my "power pointer" look. It's so fluid and smooth, and seamless. I tried to find the weld joint, but I can't see it! Pleasantly surprised by how comfortable it is and that I don't really feel the folded edges. I love it!

20230209_183548.jpg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
It arrived today! Teaser photo until I get time to take photos that do it justice.

I debated between the No.3 and the No. 40 for a long time. The 40L and 40M always caught my eye, but Leen recommended the 40L and 40M more for middle and ring fingers.

In the end went with this one (No.3) for my "power pointer" look. It's so fluid and smooth, and seamless. I tried to find the weld joint, but I can't see it! Pleasantly surprised by how comfortable it is and that I don't really feel the folded edges. I love it!

20230209_183548.jpg

It's perfection! I love it!

kah42

Shiny_Rock

20230209_183548.jpg

Beautiful!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

20230209_183548.jpg

Oh wow, it's stunning! :love:

fel

Shiny_Rock
Love it for the index finger! Does it stay on? Whenever I get rings for the index they fall off.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Love it for the index finger! Does it stay on? Whenever I get rings for the index they fall off.

To be seen after wearing for a bit... I'm definitely a bit worried about it falling off

My index finger is a bit tapered and doesn't have as much security over the knuckle as the rest of my fingers. Right now its a hair loose by maybe a quarter size (at most), but it's also the dead of winter and I think in the summer it will be perfect. I'm contemplating adding a couple sizing beads but will wait a few months to see.

fel

Shiny_Rock
I lost two gorgeous rings by wearing them on my index finger. One was a hundred-and-fifty-year-old garnet gypsy set ring with two large OMC diamonds surrounding on either side. I still miss that one. The issue wasn't how it fit, but rather that is slipped off if I gripped something in that hand and then let it go, like putting down a heavy computer bag. I still hold out hope I will find it in the garden some day.

My LH ring was too small initially and I had to send it back to get it resized larger. Now it is a bit large but will probably work well in the summer. In the winter I wear it with a band holding it in, and that works well. I am wearing mine today with my Cartier rolling ring.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
lost two gorgeous rings by wearing them on my index finger. One was a hundred-and-fifty-year-old garnet gypsy set ring with two large OMC diamonds surrounding on either side

This sounds so tragic! I will wear mine with great caution and think of you, @fel, when I wear it to amke sure I'm extra careful.

I wore it out yesterday and I found that the size was just right to not slip off once my hands were in-use and getting swollen or a bit sweaty.

...however when I went to wash my hands and shake off the water *FWWWWWING* off flew the ring from my wet fingers right into the sink. Luckily it did not go down the drain! It was a scary moment, and now I know I'm going to need to be extra careful if my hands get wet!

fel

Shiny_Rock
This sounds so tragic! I will wear mine with great caution and think of you, @fel, when I wear it to amke sure I'm extra careful.

I wore it out yesterday and I found that the size was just right to not slip off once my hands were in-use and getting swollen or a bit sweaty.

...however when I went to wash my hands and shake off the water *FWWWWWING* off flew the ring from my wet fingers right into the sink. Luckily it did not go down the drain! It was a scary moment, and now I know I'm going to need to be extra careful if my hands get wet!

Yikes! As I mentioned, also be careful when you are holding things and then releasing them with that hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results