shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Leen Heyne rings

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spectacular! :love: Congrats on owning this stunning piece of art, and wear in the best of health!

Reactions: fel

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on a gorgeous piece of wearable art! I've been a fan of Leen Heyne's for a long time. I first found him through simple gold rings/bracelets, and loved the sinuous, liquid appearance of his pieces. Adding diamonds into designs amps up the beauty.

It might not work, but I'd love to see a gorgeous pearl used in a ring or a bracelet, or???, just simply for the complimentary yet differences in texture, and that organic flow. :kiss2:

fel

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on a gorgeous piece of wearable art! I've been a fan of Leen Heyne's for a long time. I first found him through simple gold rings/bracelets, and loved the sinuous, liquid appearance of his pieces. Adding diamonds into designs amps up the beauty.

It might not work, but I'd love to see a gorgeous pearl used in a ring or a bracelet, or???, just simply for the complimentary yet differences in texture, and that organic flow. :kiss2:

I think I read an interview by him where he said that he can only use this method with very hard gems such as diamonds, sapphires etc. But it could be a false memory.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I admit to stalking this thread and SMTB for this ring. That stone is gorgeous, also love the texture on the ring itself :kiss2:
I WANT one. It's absolutely remarkable. Rare bird, indeed.
You and me both!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ultra. Ultra. Ultra. Amazing.

cheers--Sharon

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I think I read an interview by him where he said that he can only use this method with very hard gems such as diamonds, sapphires etc. But it could be a false memory.

This makes sense, as I imagine a pearl might shatter if metal needs to be bent around it? I'd love to watch something being made, even just a plain ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So unique and beautiful! That swirly gold is heavenly! Congrats on a great ring!

fel

Shiny_Rock
I really can't believe I am lucky enough to have this. I was sort of worried about the diamond in its absence (was it too yellow? was it sparkly enough?) but it really looks fabulous. Unfortunately my iPhone can't capture it. At some point I will need to set up my real camera.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I am so thrilled for you to have this finally in your hands! It looks so perfect. Enjoy it!!! And feel free to post some more eye candy pictures and videos <3 @fel I'm so happy there are so many Leen Heyne lovers here and you got to be the first to oblige us!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so gorgeous. I just love the color, the texture, the organic shape and curves, how it hugs the AVC just so still allowing you to appreciate the stone…. Everything!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Sizing is a bit of challenge with these and I may need to have it tweaked

Which way on the sizing does it need to go? Hopefully this won't be too much of an issue too accomplish

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
INCREDIBLE!!! Billions more pics and video too plz!!

Seriously amazing, each element independently and together it’s just destiny!

Reactions: fel

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Your new ring is beautiful @fel.

It looks so effortless... Actually my first thought is that this is like watching a dancer or listening to a musician, my mind knows how strenuous whatever I'm enjoying is to execute, I could never do it myself, but my eyes and ears just register a smooth and flowing extravaganza...

Please post lots more photos!! Will you wear it solo? Is the gold 18k? Did you choose the gold colour or did he select for you? How long did your project take?

fel

Shiny_Rock
So many questions =)2

We have had cloudy, dark weather but I will try to get you all more pictures if the sun ever shines. I did take a video today, but was really not happy with it given the dark weather. Plus, I have never uploaded videos to PS before.

It is 18k gold. I do think I will wear it solo, as I can't imagine anything that would augment it. Leen selected everything -- the style, the gold color etc., so I really have no idea how it would have gone if I had asked for specifics. Once again, my philosophy is for someone that gifted you just give them free reign. The project took... I would say 7 months. So, probably not for the impatient.

I truly see this as buying a piece of art as opposed to commissioning a ring...

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is here, and gorgeous beyond words. I have some preliminary pictures, but it is rainy outside so not the best time to take pictures.

leen-heyne-ring-1.jpg

OBSESSED :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly see this as buying a piece of art as opposed to commissioning a ring...
I completely understand. Congratulations on your wearable art :love: and sending sunny vibes your way!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elemental. That is an excellent description. ❤️

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning. Seeing it makes me regret not going with him when I upgraded.
One of my absolute favorite designers.

Wear it in health, it's freakin' stunning!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, his gold work is just absolutely amazing! Fabulous ring!! :kiss2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, so this is perfect! I love how the metal looks both textured and creamy. So glad to see a wonderful option for us pricescopers in Europe. I’d love to reset my solitaire in something more fun, but don’t like the idea of posting my stone to the USA

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a showstopper!! I love everything about it from the sinuous, sexy lines of the metal work, the rich texture of the gold and, of course, those delicious chunky facets of your stone.
Just perfect all around!! Bravo!! 12/10!! :clap: Enjoy that beauty!!

Now I think I have to stalk his IG page!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous beyond words.
It‘s spectacular and hard to take my eyes off of it!
It’s sure to get lots of attention and comments. :kiss2:
Please post lots more pictures!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a really special ring, I’m in awe. Thank you for sharing your story!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have NEVER seen anything quite like this before!

It's simply stunning!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing piece @fel! So unique and appealing! I would love something like this with one side in yellow gold and the other side in
white metal!

fel

Shiny_Rock
So sorry I have been gone. Lots of things happening, I got covid, the ring had to be resized, and we had a pipe freeze and burst. But finally coming back with some new pictures. Leen2.jpg Leen3.jpg leen4.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results