shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
It's done! The engraving is different because I guess the pink sapphires were a little smaller than the ones used in the original. So glad they were able to make it work. I love her Lily pieces but it's so hard to find stones just the right size/color...this took me a year to put together. Unfortunately, I will need to wait a couple of weeks as I won't be around to receive delivery.

Lily RIng.jpg

I actually like your color combination more than the original.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The yellow gold and gemstone colors work very well together! Congratulations!!!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new Lily ring is fab @lilmosun :) The gem colors are perfect!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. I love the yellow gold, the color combination, the engraving, the proportions... It's just perfect. :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done! The engraving is different because I guess the pink sapphires were a little smaller than the ones used in the original. So glad they were able to make it work. I love her Lily pieces but it's so hard to find stones just the right size/color...this took me a year to put together. Unfortunately, I will need to wait a couple of weeks as I won't be around to receive delivery.

Lily RIng.jpg

LOVE the color combo with the yellow gold! The details look really crisp too. Congrats! :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lily RIng.jpg

I love it! I saw it on her page and knew it was your new ring. It turned out beautifully and I actually like the engraved section. It makes it more unique. :kiss2:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had some kite earrings made. Cost waaaay more than I was prepared to spend, but oh, well! They are lazulite and pink sapphires set in rose gold.
IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1596.JPG

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Stone Hunter and @elle_71125 !

I had some kite earrings made. Cost waaaay more than I was prepared to spend, but oh, well! They are lazulite and pink sapphires set in rose gold.
IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1596.JPG

Beautiful! I love CS earrings. But I hear you..Project costs add up as is and then multiply x2 for earrings :whistle: . On top of that you don't get the fun of looking at them all day while you were them....but they do complete a look so worth investing in!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, @lilmosun, you reminded me that I can't see them on me unless I look in a mirror, which I am loathe to do. Dang! :cry2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What pretty colors, @MrsKMB! I feel your pain re the cost of earrings, especially dangly ones with multiple stones. That's why I have more studs than dangly earrings :)

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What pretty colors, @MrsKMB! I feel your pain re the cost of earrings, especially dangly ones with multiple stones. That's why I have more studs than dangly earrings :)
Thank you! Well, the little girl in me loves to shake my head and feel them move and dangle. So silly!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lily RIng.jpg
I love this color combo and setting!! Looking forward to lots of hand shots :)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore it lilmosun!!!!:geek2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
D39070F1-24C5-4F51-B6C9-35FA7C1D4458.jpeg 8C504069-DDC4-4DE5-9DDF-1487C3CBC3F7.jpeg

My Christmas present! Demantoids in rose gold. This ring had been in my favorites folder for a year! I’m so happy with it!
How pretty, Hivona! I admired that ring from afar :) Those demantoids really glow!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
First pair of Raley earrings finished and on the way to me! :appl: I saw these faceted moonstones and had to have them! They turned out better than I imagined!
20190405_213744.png
They’re beautiful, Christy-Danielle! I’m sorely tempted to get the other pair of moonstones in her shop.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@leslie1956 I looked at them several times, trying to be good and not buy! I will come back and let you know how they look in hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results