shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

voce

Ideal_Rock

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thanks! I am really excited, I am on an earring binge
Rubybrick, your new earrings are beautiful, the pink tourmaline and paraiba combo really pops!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your necklace turned out beautifully, @MrsKMB :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
I favorited the necklace on Etsy when it came out. So gorgeous, that one is going in my inspiration folder, @MrsKMB :geek2::kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0108.JPG
My second ring from Cecile Raley Designs arrived yesterday. It had been finished for a while but was on hold while I was out of the country visiting DF. It’s pink Arizona tourmaline centers, pink spinels for one flower and Merelani mint garnets for the other. An experimentation with pink-on-pink and pink-and-green on a more affordable budget (set in silver platinum). Yeah, fall is starting, but with this ring I can pretend that it’s spring. :lol-2::P2

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 73

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
IMG_0108.JPG
My second ring from Cecile Raley Designs arrived yesterday. It had been finished for a while but was on hold while I was out of the country visiting DF. It’s pink Arizona tourmaline centers, pink spinels for one flower and Merelani mint garnets for the other. An experimentation with pink-on-pink and pink-and-green on a more affordable budget (set in silver platinum). Yeah, fall is starting, but with this ring I can pretend that it’s spring. :lol-2::P2

Beautiful!! I love this flower halo and it suits you very well

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the double flower ring. It looks really lovely. :)

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Back from Paris and settled in, so I finally took a couple pictures of this incredible pendant. The stones are paraiba, hauyne, and pink sapphire. Holy cow, is it beautiful!!!! :love:
IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1317.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0108.JPG

Yvonne’s flower rings are just the best. I love the pink and green color combo on yours. I know you’ll get plenty of wear on this baby. :kiss2::mrgreen2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back from Paris and settled in, so I finally took a couple pictures of this incredible pendant. The stones are paraiba, hauyne, and pink sapphire. Holy cow, is it beautiful!!!! :love:

I have been waiting and waiting for you to come and post these pictures. This pendant is freaking stunning! Like better than I could have ever imagined stunning. :love: :love: :love: I love the three part dangle and the colors are just killer. Are you planning on wearing this with the pink ribbon? Because I kind of love that idea.

Is it possible to vote for jewel of the week over in CS land? This pendant totally deserves it!

voce

Ideal_Rock
@MrsKMB love the geometry and the colors!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! What a stunning result!! An epic beauty.
Like @elle_71125 I like the idea to wear it with the ribbon. This beauty deserves her own thread. Please post a lot of pics

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! What a stunning result!! An epic beauty.
Like @elle_71125 I like the idea to wear it with the ribbon. This beauty deserves her own thread. Please post a lot of pics

I second that. This beauty needs its own thread so we can ogle tons of pics.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, @MrsKMB is it too soon to call dibs? :mrgreen2: :whistle:
Maybe we can work out a trade...

I have no idea how I'll wear it. The ribbon is a good idea. It needs to be shorter than I normally wear my necklaces so that people can see it.
I just can't get over the blue of the hauyne-- it's crazy! My problem now is that I think I need earrings to match!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just can't get over the blue of the hauyne-- it's crazy! My problem now is that I think I need earrings to match!
Yes, you do! Yvonne really outdid herself with this pendant. Hope that you get lots of enjoyment out of this truly epic piece :)

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Wow it’s a masterpiece !!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning combinatIon and I like the ribbon idea, only i’d vote for a black velvet ribbon and to wear it high, almost like a choker.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these little sweeties a couple weeks ago during her sale. Love them! They're very sparkly.
IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG

Love these. I’ve always wondered how they look on the ear. Would you be willing to post an ear shot?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought these little sweeties a couple weeks ago during her sale. Love them! They're very sparkly.
IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG
I'm surprised they didn't sell sooner, the colors are so pretty :) They would look great worn with that magnificent new pendant!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had my eye on those earrings, but I've been spending too much on bling lately, so I passed. I'm happy to see that you bought them. They are lovely, and they look great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results