shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Whiteflash custom e-rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This may be a silly question but why are the toe ring waxes all red, most are green with a bit of read to them. Is there a reason for this?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Here is the collage of my custom pendant from WF from wax to cast to finished piece......specs: .75 center stone, 1-point melee halo; inner bezel/melee prongs in platinum, outer rim 18k yellow.

ALJ WF collage1 wax to wear.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Very cool, Alj. Your pendant is so lovely. Hope you get to wear it very soon before turtleneck weather!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! So many great pieces of jewelry here!

I''ll add mine:

Jellyring2.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s buenomota''s inspired cartier. original thread

custom_j_%20ring.jpg

e_weenend_2.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I jusst LOVE the work that Whiteflash does!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who went custom with WF: how long have you had your rings? And how do you feel about the quality/ durability?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Icekid, I LOVE the collage. Your ring turned out fabulously
36.gif

thanks for posting over here. i''m looking forward to the news one that are in the works too.

and Mat..I don''t have a custom e-ring by my eternity band is wonderful. I give WF and A+ for quality and durablity. I can''t say enough of the aca''s either. I was wearing my eternity band with 3 pointer in church today and they were shooting rainbows and sparkles everywhere.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
In terms of durability I have been very happy with WF''s custom items so far...I know how particular they are on quality!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

we are all awaiting the news of your next upgrade......... we know it won''t be too long!
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha Lori don''t get your hopes up!! I''m on a strict budget for the rest of this year!
7.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
ya never know! How''s little Portia?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s Tawn''s yummy WF halo with plain spit shank

tawnblingy.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP for the new additions.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 12:33:53 PM
Author: Matatora
For those of you who went custom with WF: how long have you had your rings? And how do you feel about the quality/ durability?
I''ve had my e-ring since June, 2004 (when we finally decided on custom style and had it done), and my w-ring since July, 2004.

The quality of my rings is top-shelf....when I''ve browsed in local jewelers, they ALWAYS ask to see my rings and comment on how well-crafted they are and how striking the e-ring stone is. No problems at all with durability; I had them inspect my rings while I was there recently, and everything is as it should be.

I''ve been extremely happy with my rings.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2005 1:34:21 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 9/11/2005 12:33:53 PM
Author: Matatora
I''ve had my e-ring since June, 2004 (when we finally decided on custom style and had it done), and my w-ring since July, 2004.

The quality of my rings is top-shelf....when I''ve browsed in local jewelers, they ALWAYS ask to see my rings and comment on how well-crafted they are and how striking the e-ring stone is. No problems at all with durability; I had them inspect my rings while I was there recently, and everything is as it should be.

I really like the prongs on your e-ring. They look similar to the prongs on the Laureato, which is what I have. What was your inspiration for the prongs?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2005 2:24:32 PM
Author: suziQ

Date: 10/2/2005 1:34:21 PM
Author: aljdewey

I really like the prongs on your e-ring. They look similar to the prongs on the Laureato, which is what I have. What was your inspiration for the prongs?

Actually, the prongs are heart prongs, and somewhat inspired by the beautiful Mark M. creations here.

The ering is actually a blend of styles for me. It most closely resembles a 3-stone creation by Leon M., but I didn''t want the side stones to compete at all with the center. I didn''t want the royal crown head style, though - I wanted buttercup style heads with 6-prongs, and wanted the prongs in hearts.

The initial plan was to go for heart prongs only on the center stone, but Brian really felt it would have more continuity in trying them all around and we could modify later. As usual, he was right.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
HI Ladies and Gents...

I just wanted to add my ring to the custom by WF thread...here are the pics the WF sent to me...As soon as I could I will add a picture on my hand!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

atroop711ring.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi....me again....here is a hand shot...not the best but for now it has to do
28.gif

WF....rocks!
36.gif

ring001.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aren''t we missing a few or more? Seems like there are multiple custom jobs a week being posted in SMTR but we only see one or so posted here? HMMM! Sounds like a case for SPYGIRL!

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine. It''s basically a smaller version of Synth''s ring...that''s why I never posted it here. But, I figured, what the heck!

My ring collage.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I drew you a Liger.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Spartan, What a beautiful ring! Hand shots please!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine!

104_0418366543.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL, i just love your new set..
30.gif
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
BUMP so that hearts set and minimouse can add their beautiful rings!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
WF does phenomenal work... I''ve always been impressed with the projects posted here. You ladies have beautiful pieces!!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s shay37''s

.747 ACA, F, SI1
set in the new Whiteflash halo set with .75 ct of ACA melee F-G, VS. The halo has .0125 pointers, the shank has .02 pointers. Shank is 2mm in width

farnoli%20ring.jpg

wfr5.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results