shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Whiteflash custom e-rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting all those pics. They look great too (the ones from WF and of your hand)...And from your posts I can tell you are very happy with it. I guess that was my main concern. I''ve seen the wax pictures and the after pictures but you can''t really tell all the little details from photos. Was it just what you were picturing after seeing the wax molds? And when you got it was it what you expected after seeing the final pictures?

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2005 7:28:50 PM
Author: wedding_crasher
Thanks for posting all those pics. They look great too (the ones from WF and of your hand)...And from your posts I can tell you are very happy with it. I guess that was my main concern. I''ve seen the wax pictures and the after pictures but you can''t really tell all the little details from photos. Was it just what you were picturing after seeing the wax molds? And when you got it was it what you expected after seeing the final pictures?
It was actually better in person, the pictures really don''t do it justice at all. Because of the lighting it looked dull to me, but then when my boyfriend gave it to me I couldn''t believe it. I had sent photos of a couple rings that I liked and I talked to Renee, Bob, and Brian A LOT and it turned out fabulously. I couldn''t really picture it from seeing the wax, the pictures that Firegoddess posted on one of my threads helped me visualize it. WF is awesome and they will totally help you through the whole process. What kind of ring are you looking to get made?

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
That makes me feel better. From what I''ve read on this forum, the people WF seem to really try to please their customers...As for me - I''m looking for something similar to a Vatche X-prong (customized to get exactly what she wants) with around a 1.25 ct center stone. My girlfriend wants something simple (and I like how it looks on her better). She also has a pretty small finger - size 5, so I don''t want to put too much on her hand.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Keep them coming
30.gif
30.gif
!, and much props to the PSers who keep these threads current. We wuv ya!
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a better picture of my Whiteflash ring.

MMC.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2005 6:36:58 PM
Author: wedding_crasher
For those of you that had a custom ring made from Whiteflash, how did the final product turn out compared to the wax mold you saw pictures of? Any issues or major problems going from the mold to the metal?

Here is my wax:

steffora_wax.jpg

Here is the finished product:

steffora_ringmulti.jpg

The only think I noticed in the wax was that the prongs holding the center stone didn''t seem to be straight. I mentioned it, but found out that they were there to hold the stone for the photo, but not the permanent prongs. The ring turned out better than I hoped for, and Whiteflash is wonderful to work with. I have dealt with both Bob and Lesley and have been very pleased with everything about them.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
I just got my ring today - it''s my original diamond set with a halo for my right hand - Thanks Leon!

DA2.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
There is drool all over my keyboard!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Clementine, again, that is such a beautiful ring!
36.gif
the more I stare at it, the more I love it...something about that E/W set...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 9:15:32 PM
Author: clementine
I just got my ring today - it''s my original diamond set with a halo for my right hand - Thanks Leon!
clementine, your ring is spectacular!!!! I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Oh, wow.. so many stunning rings. This is my fiance''s wedding band.

fathring.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I just LOVE all the rings here. And those black diamonds are sooo cool
10.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Serious drooly-mcdrool fest over here.

WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif

Clementine, that micropave E-W marquise is insane!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhh so many beauties.

tyke

Rough_Rock
Here''s my WF e-ring and wedding band. I love it and can''t wait to get going on an east/west reset of a marquise I have. Lesley was wonderful to work with, and I would recommend WF without reservation.

AK-2.jpg

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love the black diamonds! There was a thread a few days ago about men wearing diamonds and while I don''t know if it''s for a m or f, it has changed my opinion on men earing diamonds. It''s fantastic! Clementine, Logan, and Tyke stunning rings! I love WF!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo tyke, the set turned out fabulous. be sure to post some hand shots too
9.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 10:03:39 PM
Author: dazedland
Wow! I love the black diamonds! There was a thread a few days ago about men wearing diamonds and while I don''t know if it''s for a m or f, it has changed my opinion on men earing diamonds. It''s fantastic! Clementine, Logan, and Tyke stunning rings! I love WF!

I''ll have to post pics when I get them of our two rings together, but the black diamond band is a men''s ring. 5mm width, size 9 in platinum. It''s got a nice heft and looks absolutely stunning in person.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, i should of titled this thread Whiteflash custom projects. If any of you have any WF items please add them...
hey Mara
9.gif
your recent custom project needs to be here and will you add your wedding band too?
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP! MORE! All Whiteflash projects!!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The kind and beautous mrssalvo asked me to add these in so here they are!

This is the wax for my white gold diamond toe rings, by WhiteFlash.

MT toe ring wax.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here is the first finished toe ring. .30ctw .007 pointers F/G VS ACA melee, 43 stones in each.

Re: going from wax to finished product, I kept in mind that the wax always looks a bit bigger than the final polished product. I stressed my final mm comfort level after seeing the wax and was assured that it would be kept in mind. The wax I think measured about 2.6mm and Leon had noted the rings would be ~2-2.3mm after all was said and done. I wanted them closer to 2mm...he wasn''t sure re: durability. The finished product WAS right at 2mm so it worked out perfectly!

MT1a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here are the two darlings together! It''s so funny how the pictures make them look really big and chunky because they are so close up, when I got them in the mail I felt like a big giant monster handling tiny delicate flowers. They are VERY delicate in person. Just another example of how pictures can''t tell the whole story I guess!

MT3b.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need more pics of them on your feet Mara!!!! What have your friends said about them??? I bet they get noticed a lot!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I think if people see them they probably think they are fake, hello diamond toe rings? Not your average jewelry item! But Greg makes me show them to everyone and tell them the whole story! I get kind of embarassed. People love the novelty of them. Oh, and I apparently inspired my pal aljdewey to get gold toe rings for herself, I told her that yanno what that means. Diamond ones are the NEXT step!!
31.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be back here in 2 weeks when my ring arrives!! I''m trying really hard not to let my obsessive compulsive nature take over! It will be a 1.11, J, SI2...platinum split polished shank diamond halo, with little surprise diamonds on the sides!

Caaaaannnn''ttttt waaaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2005 2:04:05 PM
Author: Mara
They are VERY delicate in person. Just another example of how pictures can''t tell the whole story I guess!
i think that is soooo true. between the macro mode and a camera''s inability to adequately capture a 3-d object in 2-d, it is difficult to determine the exact nuances of the piece. that''s why we hear so many people saying ''pictures don''t do it justice!''
....and they really don''t!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
AHHHHH!!!!!!!

We just ordered my whiteflash ring last wednesday!!!

I''m so psyched!!

After checking out Tyke''s J....I know my ES J is gonna just rock!! (no pun intended, really!!)

The deal is...I have to wait for a sort of surprise proposal.....Oh Gawd, I hope he doens''t make me wait for the holidays.....I''ll just burst by then!!!!

All of your WF rings are so very beautiful, can''t wait to add mine to the list!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results