shape
carat
color
clarity

WF''s Pictures of my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I got the pictures and it''s shipping tonight for delivery tomorrow. It''s kind of hard to see the details in the photos, especially of the double clawed prongs, but here they are:

dzlndfinishedring.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks perfect dazedland!
36.gif
you must be sooooooo excited!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
E-Ring info:
Shank 2.2 mm 1.2 carats 94 stones
Halo top 1.6mm sides 1.1mm .37 carats 32 stones
tcw: 3.02
size: 5.75

Edited to add --> Center Stone 1.45 Carat Asscher/SE

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok let me die now, cause it''s positively GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Wow they did an awesome job. Good for you. Now I can''t wait for the hand pics!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it looks STUNNING!!! How big that center stone again?

Gosh it''s fit for a princess! All these blingity bling bling rings...my little 1 sided eternity set feels postiviely antiquated!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! That''s absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats!! Can''t wait for the hand pix!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am SO glad that I checked back in before I signed off for the day. Dazed: Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! WF did a great job!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And that thing is s-h-i-n-y.
10.gif

Congratulations!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it turned out absolutely beautiful, can't wait for those hand pics!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that is some serious blingage! congrats.. it is beautiful!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Pure perfection! Aren''t you glad you had the halo thinned a bit- the proportion between the center stone and the halo really lets your center stone "pop"!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. *thud*

That was my jaw hitting the floor.

GORGEOUS!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, beautiful ring
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
how can you sleep tonight ?.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
I''m.....
6.gif
6.gif
...speachless...
6.gif
6.gif

That has to be one of the most amazing rings i have seen WF make. It''s just incredible. can''t wait for those handshots. is you bf planning on proposing tomorrow afternoon so we can get pics tomorrow night?

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
23.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Can''t wait for those hand pics!!

s95

Shiny_Rock
That is well worth the wait!! What a beautiful ring. I think it will look so lovely on your finger!!

Congratulations!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I''m drooling.....I can''t wait to see the hand pics!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow- I can''t wait for you to have it.
It''s gorgeous.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I''m definitely getting it tomorrow night, the surprise will be how he does it, and seeing it in person
1.gif
I can''t wait to get some day photos, probably won''t be until Thursday afternoon because I am going to get it appraised in the morning.

I''m actually going to Barry Block, for the appraisal in Long Island and fountainfairfax is going to pick me up at the train station and go with me for the appraisal. It was such a sweet offer, she''s an angel!
12.gif
And it will be so nice to see her ring in person and she''ll be able to see mine. Yay I''m so excited.

I promise to take some photos to hold everyone over tomorrow night though!
3.gif

I don''t know how I am going to sleep, I have to get up at 5:30am which is going to make the day even longer because I have to go work at one of the yoga studios I go to. That means the Tylenol PM is out of the question, but maybe I''ll take a nap or lay out or something.
6.gif
I need to get a mani/pedi! What was I thinking? My hands and my feet look like hell from being barefoot pretty much 24/7 because I work at the desk at two yoga studios and take 1 or 2 classes a day. I apologize in advance for the short nails, I had to cut them again today because I can''t stand it when they even grow a little bit.

I feel like I am giving an Oscar acceptance speech and I hope I don''t forget anyone, but without Blueroses, Firegoddess, Kaleigh, Mara, Lovey (for the inspiration), Storm, Belle, Valeria, diamondsbylauren, and fountainfairfax, and probably even more people I shudder to think what I might have ended up with. Y''all are the best!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--a truly stunning piece. Fabulous detail work.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif
1.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
mama mia that is gorgeous!!!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Thank God it''s coming tomorrow because I keep seeing things in the pictures that I think are uneven or crooked or whatever and I think it''s because I have been staring at it for so long, but for example in the first picture the halo looks uneven or crooked on the bottom and then in the second picture down the diamonds in the halo look like the center one is up higher than the other two. I know S95 thought things looked uneven in her pictures but when she got it in person it looked totally fine. Do you think that is usually the case with photos like that from WF?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
dazeland,
Your eyes are playing tricks on you, now go to sleep. It''s going to be sheer perfection, don''t worry. Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, you know how the lullabye goes. How fun that foutainfiarfax is going to pick you up at the train station. That is so sweet of her, but we already knew she is a sweetie. No hush yourself and go to bed!!!!!
3.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations....it''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!

dib

Shiny_Rock
That ring is absolutely beautiful! You and WF did a great job. Can''t wait to see the hand shots. Congrats!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Yummie. Congratulations Dazedland!

Can''t wait to see "real life" pictures.

In the immortal words of Paris, "That''s HOT!" (J/K)

MarLO

s95

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 10:04:29 PM
Author: dazedland
Thank God it's coming tomorrow because I keep seeing things in the pictures that I think are uneven or crooked or whatever and I think it's because I have been staring at it for so long, but for example in the first picture the halo looks uneven or crooked on the bottom and then in the second picture down the diamonds in the halo look like the center one is up higher than the other two. I know S95 thought things looked uneven in her pictures but when she got it in person it looked totally fine. Do you think that is usually the case with photos like that from WF?
Dazedland,
I think that you are going to totally love your ring. I think mine is a micro-mini-teeny-weeny bit crooked, but only because someONE actually made the ring. I see what you are saying in yours, but I can say that the crookedness that I saw was totally minimal when I saw the ring in person. I mean so small that I have to look for it and almost make it up!! I'm not sure it's there!

This ring picture is magnified a lot and you are going to see every little detail. Plus, I just don't think that the pictures that WF takes can ever be right on center. If the camera is off a little, it will make a difference in the image. Remember NoonersMom's halo ring? She said the same thing, but it was just the pictures. I can hardly wait to see the real thing. I think you're going to love it!!!

snuflz

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring dazedland! can''t wait for the hand pics!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
dazedland: that is one yummy ring!!! magnificent...can''t wait to see some hand shots...
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results