shape
carat
color
clarity

WF''s Pictures of my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I didn''t realize you were having pave on three sides. It''s incredible! That is definitely a stand alone ring!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It is perfect!!!
30.gif
I love WF''s pics. Can''t wait to see those hand pics.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
So... I know this is jumping ahead of the game, but what kind of wedding band could I wear on the same finger? I don''t care if they are flush, although Brian did tell me they could make some minor adjustments to the e-ring and make a band that would sit flush. Before I picked out the setting I really wanted to wear a band on either side of the ring. I still might wear two bands and have a plain platinum band next to the e-ring and then a 3 sided pave below it. Any thoughts?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, i wouldn't want to cover up all that beautiful pave with two wedding bands..why go three sided then?
you could do something like jadeleaves where her wedding band is 2 sided and one side is metal so the diamonds don't get damaged.

DSCN6120.JPG

DSCN6178.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
DL!!!

Wow, your ring is absolutely stunning- I love it! It came out perfect!

I am so excited for you! Cant wait to see it on your hand!

What about wearing just a plain one-sided pave band as your w-band?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
It is perfect!
30.gif

36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OH MY GOD--it is unbelievably gorgeous!!! WOW!!!! I can not wait to see it on your hand and you must be so excited. Congratulations!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--it's absolutely amazing! Perfect! I love it! (and I can't wait to see it on your finger--hope the wait for hand shots is not long....)
30.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/12/2005 9:59:12 PM
Author: dazedland

I feel like I am giving an Oscar acceptance speech ...
But you are, you are ...
5.gif
That''s what the ''hand picture is all about''.

Of course, you are free to dislike it in person, but what are the chances of that when the pictures look this great ?
9.gif

Congratulations for the wonderful ring !

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
re: seeing imperfections, I do that all the time too in pictures and sometimes on the hand...but your eyes can be tricky. I am sure when you get it, it will just be stunning and there will be so much bling your eyes won''t be able to focus on any one thing, much less find an uneven area!!!

WF custom is pretty top notch...so I''m sure you will adore it. I love that ''OH MY GOD'' feeling I get whenever I open the box for a new bauble, and most especially I recall it when I saw my ring in person the first time AND then when I saw the next 1.29 stone AND then again with my big J. Such a fun feeling.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I think I''ve looked at your pictures 50 times, I can''t stop looking at your ring!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
DAZEDLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''s AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m just full of exclamation points today, but !!!!!!!! IT IS SO PERFECT AND STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
Oh boy! Today''s the day!!!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 9:59:12 PM
Author: dazedland
Thanks so much everyone! I''m definitely getting it tomorrow night, the surprise will be how he does it, and seeing it in person
1.gif
I can''t wait to get some day photos, probably won''t be until Thursday afternoon because I am going to get it appraised in the morning.

I''m actually going to Barry Block, for the appraisal in Long Island and fountainfairfax is going to pick me up at the train station and go with me for the appraisal. It was such a sweet offer, she''s an angel!
12.gif
And it will be so nice to see her ring in person and she''ll be able to see mine.

How lucky am I that I''m going to get to see Dazedland''s ring in person?!!!
9.gif

I''ve got butterflies just waiting until tomorrow- can you imagine how she feels right now just waiting!!!!!!

(and for those of you wondering when I got my ring....sadly I don''t have it yet, so once again I live vicariously through a fellow PSer!!!!!! )

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh --> My boyfriend liked that you told me to stop looking at it and go to bed! He was like "if they are telling you to stop then maybe you will listen to me and go to sleep!"

Mara --> I agree about the imperfections, I''m sure it will be perfect in person. I know they put a lot of effort into the ring and with that magnification it''s easier to pick things out, plus I have looked at it a zillion times already! My boyfriend ordered me last night to not look at the picture again until he gives me the ring, but how would I go on PS without seeing it? Silly boy!

I just got back from my Mani/Pedi and have been instructed to leave the apartment before he gets home from work and not come home until 8:30 or so. I don''t know what I am going to do with myself. I am probably going to go to yoga and mess up my nice polished nails. Oh well!

My computer failed today and all I could think of was I have to fix it so I can post on PS tonight! Luckily my computer engineering degree came in handy (thanks mom & dad) and I took it apart and fixed it.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I cant wait till you get it and we all get to see it on you hand!

I am so excited- I feel like I am waiting for my ring!!!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
OK, I think it is worse knowing when it's going to happen, I'm dying and he just called me to make sure I would be gone when he gets here! So, I'm off to yoga and my next post will be handshots as an engaged chick off the LIW list!

edited to add --> Renee called me about an hour ago and she saw the ring in person before it shipped and she said it is beautiful and very sparkly! And since I know she'll be checking this --> You are such a sweetheart!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i saw your post dazed, and i thought they were here!!!
39.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Dammit we still probably have a good hour before we see hand shots!!
39.gif
How did I miss this in the first place? The ring looks STUNNING!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Dazed,

My gosh! That''s one fabulous ring!!!! It looks so beautiful. I can''t wait to see those handshots......

Lemme prepare and get my sunglasses on......
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
dazeland,
That''s funny your boyfriend thought it was funny I was telling you to go to bed. I am the same way, I obsess way too much. I can''t help myself sometimes!!! But seriously, your ring is going to be amazing. Can''t wait for the hand shots!!!!!
30.gif

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring...
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!!!!! Enjoy it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results