shape
carat
color
clarity

old post "opinions on this stone"... now thank you WF :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaii 5-0

Rough_Rock
my old post was "opinion on this stone" while i was awaiting my ring...

now its "thank you whiteflash"... bob you did an awesome job with this one and please pass my thanks on the jeweler who made the setting...

i had reservations about ordering online... very nervous... not anymore...

the ring exceeded my expectations to say the least... i also took it into a store locally that carries HOF diamonds (they wanted me to bring it in so i could compare the stone with their HOF... thinking i would see a difference and return the ACA diamond and buy the HOF)...
they tried to show me the inclusions and put the two side by side but to their surprise they both performed equally well...
then they asked me how much i paid and it was considerably less (actually a LOT less) than their diamond...
mine was a 1.295 H SI1 ACA and theirs 1.25 F SI1 HOF...
the salesperson told me that i got a great diamond and she couldn''t believe the price i got it for and left it at that...

well thats my story and heres a few pictures :)

reid ring hawaii.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did 1.3 cts grow up lately ?
9.gif

Congratulations for the wonderful ring !

hawaii 5-0

Rough_Rock
oh and one more thing... the day is next tuesday (her birthday)...
wish me luck :)
thanks to all at PS and WF who helped me find this ring and helped me learn about diamonds to make a great purchase :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL and very classic! Did you post specs on the stone, it sounds similar to my old one which was fabulous as well from WF!

I really love that setting! Is that the Tiffany 6 prong or the Fine Line by Le? Hard to tell...but whichever it is, it really looks stunning. Great job!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck for Tuesday !!!
9.gif

Mara, here's the stone (link).

hawaii 5-0

Rough_Rock
mara and valeria
thank you for your kind words...
heres the details... actually easier for me to post a link to the site

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=AGS-6044101

regarding the setting... i couldnt pick one, so i took parts of rings that i liked and put them together ;-)
its the head of the tiffany knife edge...
its the band of the fine lines, with the two holes filled it; or i guess you could consider it like a tapered tiffany band...

thanks again

hawaii 5-0

Rough_Rock
wow valeria
you beat me to the punch :)

how did you find my stone??? my old post maybe...

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Congrats
1.gif
36.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2005 2:27:02 AM
Author:hawaii 5-0
my old post was ''opinion on this stone'' while i was awaiting my ring...

now its ''thank you whiteflash''... bob you did an awesome job with this one and please pass my thanks on the jeweler who made the setting...

i had reservations about ordering online... very nervous... not anymore...

the ring exceeded my expectations to say the least... i also took it into a store locally that carries HOF diamonds (they wanted me to bring it in so i could compare the stone with their HOF... thinking i would see a difference and return the ACA diamond and buy the HOF)...
they tried to show me the inclusions and put the two side by side but to their surprise they both performed equally well...
then they asked me how much i paid and it was considerably less (actually a LOT less) than their diamond...
mine was a 1.295 H SI1 ACA and theirs 1.25 F SI1 HOF...
the salesperson told me that i got a great diamond and she couldn''t believe the price i got it for and left it at that...

well thats my story and heres a few pictures :)

5-0

Just got back from the midnight premier of Episode III. I didn''t think anything could put the grin I''ve worn for the last 3 hours back on my face but you sure did. I''d normally wait to comment but it was such a pleasure to log on and read about your experience that I had to reply right away. Thanks for sharing this.

I''m off to put some Star Wars photos in the DH forum, but neither my story nor my photos can match yours
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!
18.gif
that is one beautemous stone!
18.gif
well done!!
36.gif
best of luck to you on tuesday![;-)
don''t forget to take hand pics!
2.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Mr. 5-0. It was a pleasure working with you.

I will have to stop by and say Hi next time I am in Aloha land. My wife and I were married over there almost 10 years ago. We will be back on our 10th anniversary.

Hawaii is a great place for a honeymoon!! Where does one go on a honeymoon if you live in Hawaii?

Enjoy your ACA and let us know how it goes when you give it away?

hawaii 5-0

Rough_Rock
thank you all so much for your kind words... really makes me feel like a picked a nice ring :)

bob, if you''re in hawaii...
honolulu, oahu is good for the touristy thing
maui if you want a little more laid back atmosphere
big island if you want really laid back
kauai if you enjoy sights and relaxing (not much to do though)

hope to see you out here someday :)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Your did a great job and I cant wait to hear about the proposal...Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i wanted to say again i really love that setting!! WF did a great job implementing your favorites!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results