shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your wedding shoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2006 8:10:20 PM
Author: researcher
These were mine. They were super comfortable, and the thin band of sequence was a perfect match with my dress.

Let''s see if this photo works!

Where did you get those? I am still looking for shoes and you are my dress twin Those are perfect with the dress
2.gif
but I think I will probably choose open toe or metalic (something I can actually wear again)

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Just finished making mine tonight...since I live in flip-flops from May until September, I figured they were "me". Plus, I can walk in them without making their signature sound! And I''ll be comfortable!

HPIM1894.jpg

HPIM1893.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
DSCN3920ps.sized.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I think I'm leaning toward these. I'm mid-September so I don't think I want a strappy summer sandal, yet I think my wedding is informal enough to go with an open shoe -- big fan of the peekaboo! I think it's elegant yet kinda playful at the same time
1.gif

Also, I don't want too high a heel (fiance and I are the same height) -- and these are just 2.5 inches, which is nice!

seren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results