shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have VCA news!! :bigsmile:

My SO has come in. I placed the request in February and it was approved end of March. ETA Feb 2023 but they came in early - my SA received them a couple of days ago. I’m so excited :bigsmile: I love the Frivole design, and I love floral earrings, but the stock pave are smaller than suitable for my ears (the pave adds the “softness” I want though)… The large plain are the right size for me but they’re too bold for my tastes. Large pave - best of both worlds!! :appl:

And here’s something funny ::) I trawled the Whole Internet for photos before I placed my order and didn’t find any. Not one. And my SA shared that she’d only seen one other pair in her tenure with the brand. Then just a few days after I gave the go-ahead Boom shared on here that she’d already ordered these!! She ordered hers a couple months before me I believe. Same exact SO, right down to the metal colour, for all the *exact same* reasons. So of course we chatted and it turns out we have quite a few preferences in common! How totally random, two PSers independently choosing the exact same not-common piece in the same year!!

I need all my earrings adjusted so I won’t see them for a while unfortunately. I bought the pave BTF ring earlier this year too, but asked my SA to hold onto it because it’d be more special to get both as a “set”. All YG to match my old Frivole five flower bracelet.

Here are some pics my SA sent, they’ve been keeping me warm whilst working :love:

15336874-DE74-4298-B61C-38C9BF517F04.jpeg

1B82FBA3-9DC3-4A92-A3B0-6FACA2A4284B.jpeg

7BA69B59-9A56-4187-A3F9-8D6071DCF3A4.jpeg

3F5C2A84-E0A8-49CD-A135-4C59961C7E0E.jpeg

Darn, girl! Those are what dreams are made of!

Can't wait to see mod shots of those, together with the matching ring and bracelet.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So I saw these in the window display at Tysons VCA and I want one. It doesn’t even need to be the one with the opal. I highly doubt I could afford one but that is another matter. All I could find out is they are part of the Noah’s ark collection. Whatever that is. Reminds me of my boy; he is a Parson Russell and they are fox terriers but parson/jacks are the genetic forebearers of the modern wire fox terriers and I have a thing for terriers. I imagine they are $$$$. Any way to know besides contacting the store? 5EC9AFE8-C9A5-40C9-B9DA-FAAC43C3855A.jpeg D974544F-D340-48C4-BA93-3EDBD1B3BCD6.jpeg

They are sold as a set and are $440,000 USD

I called Tysons because I'm a HUGE wire fox terrier fan. Sadly, that is more than I can spend (that's more than I owe on my mortgage).

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I thought blue agate is one of the harder stones used by VCA. I just noticed this today while in the office. I haven’t worn my 5 motif much this year and was surprised to see this. So just letting everyone know that it’s not as hard of a stone as I thought.

8D4151D2-D32B-4456-9A15-82C8F7AB5125.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I thought blue agate is one of the harder stones used by VCA. I just noticed this today while in the office. I haven’t worn my 5 motif much this year and was surprised to see this. So just letting everyone know that it’s not as hard of a stone as I thought.

Oh no!!
Will you get the motif replaced?

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!
Will you get the motif replaced?

I would like to get it replaced eventually. I have something on the way (non VCA) and dealing with customs is a pain.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie oh goodness your earrings and btf ring are both beyond gorgeous!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
M

Mine also chipped in a few places. I sold it (fully disclosed).

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I finally picked up my HP. It was already reserved for me when it was first released. I can't believe I waited so long for this beauty, lol.

This is such a chameleon. I love it so much!

1668658561434.png
1668658580028.png
1668658596776.png

I like how it matches well with your turquoise collection.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix thanks, this is good to know. I may just use my bracelet as an extender for my 20 motif.

I should think that it'd be easier to replace the motif, when you're inclined to do it. I've seen it happen to quite a few people. So VCA is probably used to the request to replace now.

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
They are sold as a set and are $440,000 USD

I called Tysons because I'm a HUGE wire fox terrier fan. Sadly, that is more than I can spend (that's more than I owe on my mortgage).
Oh girl. You and I need to meet up some day. We’d do serious damage. One of my besties growing up was a wire fox from Atlanta called Johnny Rebel. He was a blast. That must be some opal at that price! Unattainable here too! At that price they ought to be solid gold.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally picked up my HP. It was already reserved for me when it was first released. I can't believe I waited so long for this beauty, lol.

This is such a chameleon. I love it so much!

1668658561434.png
1668658580028.png
1668658596776.png

Did you specifically request a darker colour Phoenix? It goes really well with your turquoise - looks like another turquoise piece honestly. You can mix and match without thinking twice! :appl: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you specifically request a darker colour Phoenix? It goes really well with your turquoise - looks like another turquoise piece honestly. You can mix and match without thinking twice! :appl: :love:

Thank you, @yssie. I did. I asked for the deepest darkest shade in the boutique. Not sure if I got the deepest but it's certainly a deeper darker blue. I am super happy=).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @yssie. I did. I asked for the deepest darkest shade in the boutique. Not sure if I got the deepest but it's certainly a deeper darker blue. I am super happy=).
Your SA set aside an excellent match for your wants, it’s beautiful ::)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, @Phoenix ! I was going to say the same as Yssie! That's a gorgeous color AND wearable with your turquoise! You were very lucky with this one! So pretty!

Glad you girls have let us know about the blue agate chipping. That is sad to hear but it is really nice to know in advance if one wants to consider buying it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's wonderful to know! You are one of my jewelry inspirations and style sisters! Too funny that we even like those same 20 motifs!

I so hope I can meet you IRL at a PS GTG someday. :love:
You are the sweetest! We definitely have similar taste! I love the pieces you are collecting! And oh what FUN that would be to meet at a GTG! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, @Phoenix ! I was going to say the same as Yssie! That's a gorgeous color AND wearable with your turquoise! You were very lucky with this one! So pretty!

Glad you girls have let us know about the blue agate chipping. That is sad to hear but it is really nice to know in advance if one wants to consider buying it.

Thank you, DS. I really lucked out there:).

Yes, I am not going to buy blue agate again. It's a shame cuz it's very pretty. Agate chips are quite common, I believe...at least VCA blue agate.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Commute to the office isn’t so bad when I have these to distract me.

C42A7D11-66E7-401A-BA15-3F0E512E4B3A.jpeg

Beautiful!! PB and VCA goes so well together!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I saw these in the window display at Tysons VCA and I want one. It doesn’t even need to be the one with the opal. I highly doubt I could afford one but that is another matter. All I could find out is they are part of the Noah’s ark collection. Whatever that is. Reminds me of my boy; he is a Parson Russell and they are fox terriers but parson/jacks are the genetic forebearers of the modern wire fox terriers and I have a thing for terriers. I imagine they are $$$$. Any way to know besides contacting the store? 5EC9AFE8-C9A5-40C9-B9DA-FAAC43C3855A.jpeg D974544F-D340-48C4-BA93-3EDBD1B3BCD6.jpeg

Perfect and adorable. I think the only way is to call the store.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix and @yssie thank you! Yes they do go together so well. As much as I love the frivole line I like how PB’s secret garden line is lower set and I don’t accidentally bang it against something. There’s a little boutique jewelry store in town that carries PB and other brands like Pomellato and Dinh Van. I’ve been eyeing the ring for a while now and love it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix and @yssie thank you! Yes they do go together so well. As much as I love the frivole line I like how PB’s secret garden line is lower set and I don’t accidentally bang it against something. There’s a little boutique jewelry store in town that carries PB and other brands like Pomellato and Dinh Van. I’ve been eyeing the ring for a while now and love it.
That is the most comfortable ring! I’ve tried it on a number of times. Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in between these two necklaces as I cannot decide which stone looks better. Does one look better than the other (or just different?)

Both are lovely! I personally am really drawn to the strong colour striations in the top motif :love: Malachite is such a beautiful stone!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results