shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad I could finally contribute something to this thread before the year's end--it's been too long since my last VCA piece! :bigsmile:

You two are great VCA enablers, @yssie and @diamondseeker2006 !!! ::)

I got pushed over the edge when you tried it on for me recently @yssie! How could I resist when it looked sooo good on you, too?! :cheeky: You are THE perfect VCA model!!!

Thank you so much, @Rubies-R-Me ! :kiss2: I will try to post pics on how it can be worn in multiple ways for those interested!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Ending the year on a high note with my VCA Magic Alhambra long pave pendant! :bigsmile:

BE8B9309-94FD-4FC7-84B4-143CDC3F6C73.jpeg AA5B4578-A8DE-44CB-A6C2-89F566FFA2D8.jpeg

So beautiful! What a way to end the year! I hope you get to wear it at many holiday gatherings. I can imagine you toasting in the new year with a glass of Champagne and this beauty sparkling brightly around your neck. Cheers!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @Phoenix ! :wavey:

Thanks for indulging me with all of your MA pave/GMOP pendant pics! You always have such exquisite taste in jewelry! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is spectacular on you!! This will look gorgeous on you I can't wait to see the different arrangements. I love versatile pieces!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing in my excitement, @bling_dream19 ! :wavey:

More pics coming right up!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are pics (on my trusty mannequin) shown long, on 1st jump loop, and then on 2nd jump loop:

91CFBC71-F516-41BC-9D19-33BC64B99CB2.jpeg BD689551-9320-4600-AAE8-04293537C10A.jpeg 6D5DF52F-5B88-4DDF-AB40-077EFDD4F05F.jpeg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a definite learning curve involved trying to put the pendant on when shortened! @diamondseeker2006 can attest to that since she has the special WG onyx MA pendant! They make it look so easy on IG!

Also, I have seen pics of others wearing this pendant wrapped around the wrist as a bracelet!

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a definite learning curve involved trying to put the pendant on when shortened! @diamondseeker2006 can attest to that since she has the special WG onyx MA pendant! They make it look so easy on IG!

Also, I have seen pics of others wearing this pendant wrapped around the wrist as a bracelet!

Which is your fave way of wearing it?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which is your fave way of wearing it?

I like to wear it longer since it is the easiest way to put on and take off!

How about you, @Phoenix since you have had your GMOP SO pendant for a while?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to wear it longer since it is the easiest way to put on and take off!

How about you, @Phoenix since you have had your GMOP SO pendant for a while?

Love your modelling shot.

I wear my long pendant doubled up. I am too short to wear it long. It is quite fiddly, however; and am not the most patient of people. So I find the single-chain pendant suits me best. I initially fell in love with the magic pendant with the bail, ie. yours. But practicality took over, haha.

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing in my excitement, @bling_dream19 ! :wavey:

More pics coming right up!

Thank you for sharing your excitement with us :bigsmile: :kiss2: You look beautiful and radiant in the modeling shot - the whole collection just flows and is effortlessly glamorous! Thank you for showing the different arrangements - the lariat style is probably my favorite. Ok perfect vacation piece:appl: !! Wear one way during the day and another way at night! Have lots of blingy fun wearing your beauties :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VCA group shot in action…

625AE9FE-4CB0-4278-BEBE-BAD31A93BDE8.jpeg

Woah! Sorry that pic turned out so big! :oops2:
I seriously can’t think of a single way to improve this ensemble :love:

Forget trying to sneak a bling peek on the street - I would be outright gawking :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... PSers got their VCA 2022 lists ready to send to fairy godmothers yet? :halo:

Here's my finally final. Totally inspired by @hathalove's Cartier stack. And totally and shamelessly copying eternallove4bag's Perlee lineup on the other forum. We'll see what happens and what doesn't. I have a feeling I'll get sidetracked before the BTF, I keep going back to the pics of the MOP Hellebore earrings that my SA sent me that I shouldn't be wanting but kind of sort of do anyway...

The Tiffany HW - I'm going to see if I can't scrounge that up preloved. Tiffany tends to hold value so poorly compared to VCA, I really don't want to pay retail.

2022_WL_B.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This made me laugh!! I shared a vid of myself trying to get a pearl into a net pendant pretty recently... Learning curve is about right - and they made it look easy on IG too :lol: I didn't actually try the Magic on doubled when I went in a few months ago but I can definitely see how that gets, um, complicated :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to VCA tomorrow for my birthday and have my fingers crossed for a specific piece. I am really hoping to share pics here if they have it and if I get it as a bday gift.

Yay!! Can't wait to see! good luck and take lots of pics to share!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to VCA tomorrow for my birthday and have my fingers crossed for a specific piece. I am really hoping to share pics here if they have it and if I get it as a bday gift.
Now there's a teaser post! :halo:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This is on my wish list for 2022. I need to try it on in person and see how I feel about the yellow gold against my skin tone. I love mother of pearl, and I think I would really enjoy looking down and seeing it on my wrist. I also love the single motif YGMOP necklace, and hope to have that one day too.

1639163085639.png

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having a big birthday next month - 60. I ordered a large frivole pendant, but it just looked ridiculous on me, way too big, way too long. So I went to the VCA store to exchange it. I got this necklace instead.

Attachments

• 20211210_122941.jpg
    20211210_122941.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20211210_142103.jpg
    20211210_142103.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211210_141614.jpg
    20211210_141614.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 58

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having a big birthday next month - 60. I ordered a large frivole pendant, but it just looked ridiculous on me, way too big, way too long. So I went to the VCA store to exchange it. I got this necklace instead.

Gorgeous. You and the agate. :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. You and the agate. :love:

Thank you @yssie! I forgot to mention that it was agate! They had it in a display case, along with a bracelet (future wish lol). They really didn't have a lot in stock. No Alhambra vintage earrings, no small frivole diamond earrings. But I saw this necklace in the case and that was that, even though it cost more. They did have beautiful between the finger rings like the one @Phoenix has. Of course they were too small on me!

Last edited:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@yssie love your 2022 list. You have 4 of the items I have on my VCA list (all bracelets/bangles). I ordered the signature bangle and waiting for it to arrive. I think my next one will be the 1 row diamond Perlee bangle. Will you be stacking the bangles with your clover?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results