shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I be excited here!???

My wonderful, fabulous, darling SA (to whom I was introduced by my wonderful, fabulous, darling PS friends ::)) just got hold of a pair of the mini MOP Rose de Noel earrings. We all know how impossible it is to find basically everything right now... She warned me that getting a pair might take six to nine months - but said she’d see what she might be able to poke up. I fully expected to wait at a year if needed. It took her... Exactly one week.

5838F277-66EC-4A04-8543-AA12F5447CD6.jpeg

Between my Perlee earlier this year, a preloved piece from a dear friend that I haven’t mentioned here yet because I haven’t taken any photos worthy of sharing, and these earrings... I have to say, I’ve had a year of VCA dreams. Cliched and overused and trite as this word is - I do really feel very very blessed right now ::)

These are amazing and I am so so happy for you! Cant wait to see more photos and mod shots once they are in your hands... yay!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The frivole is here. The pictures won't be great, I am currently sporting a gorgeous rash on my neck . I will be walking around the house like Lady Macbeth this week; out, out, damned spot. But below the rash we have this: 20210809_121854.jpg

Maybe I need some kind of chic scarf to wrap around my neck. In the meantime I have slathered the area with calamine lotion, cortisone and antibiotic cream. Just picture me here, the wound care nurse at work:

Attachments

• print-small-macbeth-witch.jpg
    print-small-macbeth-witch.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The frivole is here. The pictures won't be great, I am currently sporting a gorgeous rash on my neck . I will be walking around the house like Lady Macbeth this week; out, out, damned spot. But below the rash we have this: 20210809_121854.jpg

Maybe I need some kind of chic scarf to wrap around my neck. In the meantime I have slathered the area with calamine lotion, cortisone and antibiotic cream. Just picture me here, the wound care nurse at work:

The only thing anyone’s going to be looking at is your beautiful shiny sparkly new pendant, I promise! :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only thing anyone’s going to be looking at is your beautiful shiny sparkly new pendant, I promise! :love:

I hope so! I woke up this morning and screeched, "what's that?" at my neck. Ah, old age, always something to rail at.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful!

I love your earring and necklace combo.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the three flowers matched with the larger frivole on your ears. So sweet and charming. FYI. I saw a frivole BTF ring on Fashionphile, but it's a size 4.5 Not sure if that would fit you.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh those look fabulous on you and I agree are a perfect fit on your ear lobes. I want a pair of those (without the diamonds in the petals) but the price tag is more than I feel comfortable spending. I have been looking on the pre-loved market but haven't found any and I have a feeling if I do they won't be priced much below retail. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to keep admiring things from afar.

I just saw these polished mini frivoles and thought of you, @adlgel! I wasn't sure if you were looking for yg or wg, and it doesn't appear to include the certificate (which I realize could be a dealbreaker), but I wanted to send the link along in any case!

https://www.fashionphile.com/p/van-cleef-arpels-18k-yellow-gold-diamond-mini-frivole-earrings-766622

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @carbonfan. If I hadn’t just purchased the Whiteflash flower cluster diamond earrings I would snap these up but need to give the checkbook a bit of a break.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the three flowers matched with the larger frivole on your ears. So sweet and charming. FYI. I saw a frivole BTF ring on Fashionphile, but it's a size 4.5 Not sure if that would fit you.

Unfortunately my ring size is a 6.5. Or should I say fortunately?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I just saw these polished mini frivoles and thought of you, @adlgel! I wasn't sure if you were looking for yg or wg, and it doesn't appear to include the certificate (which I realize could be a dealbreaker), but I wanted to send the link along in any case!

https://www.fashionphile.com/p/van-cleef-arpels-18k-yellow-gold-diamond-mini-frivole-earrings-766622

Although the more that I think about it, I’d probably rather buy direct from VCA at full price than save only $100 and not have the certificate, box, and absolute guarantee of authenticity. Not sure what my discount threshold is to make buying pre-owned worth it but I guess I’ve realized $100 is not it.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Although the more that I think about it, I’d probably rather buy direct from VCA at full price than save only $100 and not have the certificate, box, and absolute guarantee of authenticity. Not sure what my discount threshold is to make buying pre-owned worth it but I guess I’ve realized $100 is not it.

Sheesh; I hadn't even looked at that... my apologies! (Can you tell that I posted the link before enjoying my obligatory cup of coffee?!) That discount would have me running straight to VCA to purchase them directly! The discounts are considerably greater for the pave styles, but if these earrings are of any interest to you it may be worth watching them... if they stick around long enough they will be discounted further. I am so sorry that I didn't pay more attention to the retail price when I posted the link this morning!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Sheesh; I hadn't even looked at that... my apologies! (Can you tell that I posted the link before enjoying my obligatory cup of coffee?!) That discount would have me running straight to VCA to purchase them directly! The discounts are considerably greater for the pave styles, but if these earrings are of any interest to you it may be worth watching them... if they stick around long enough they will be discounted further. I am so sorry that I didn't pay more attention to the retail price when I posted the link this morning!

I’m really glad you brought them to my attention. I will def be following them to see if they stick around long enough to get discounted further.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The lovely VCA PSers will probably remember @diamondseeker2006's beautiful and nearly-impossible-to-get-hold-of lapis 50th anniversary bracelet. Hers was a journey of friendship and timing, with a side of fabulous luck - here's her original thread :love:

A few months ago she decided to part with this piece and I was SO thrilled to be able to give it a forever home!!! Mine, it turns out, was also a very happy journey of friendship and timing and fabulous luck :bigsmile:

Just a handful more photos of this incredibly special memento to add to the pictures DS has shared already because it's too darn pretty to resist ::)

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_2744.png

And a quickie snap of how I've been wearing it ::) Mostly just around the house - It's too long for me at the moment; going to NYC is on the To Do list.

IMG_2946.png

Last edited:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The lovely VCA PSers will probably remember @diamondseeker2006's beautiful and nearly-impossible-to-get-hold-of lapis 50th anniversary bracelet. Hers was a journey of friendship and timing, with a side of fabulous luck - here's her original thread :love:

A few months ago she decided to part with this piece and I was SO thrilled to be able to give it a forever home!!! Mine, it turns out, was also a very happy journey of friendship and timing and fabulous luck :bigsmile:

Just a handful more photos of this incredibly special memento to add to the pictures DS has shared already because it's too darn pretty to resist ::)

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_2744.png

And a quick pic of how I've been wearing it ::) Mostly just around the house - It's too long for me at the moment; going to NYC is on the To Do list.

IMG_2946.png

@yssie you always take the most beautiful photos, I feel like I’m browsing a high end magazine!
The lapis positively glows on your skin, absolutely stunning!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie you always take the most beautiful photos, I feel like I’m browsing a high end magazine!
The lapis positively glows on your skin, absolutely stunning!

That’s so sweet, thank you!! It’s such a bright happy blue :love:

The bracelets all have some variation, and @diamondseeker2006 mentioned that hers was more of a true solid blue, and I definitely agree with that. There’s some colour shift within the motifs, and some pyrite, but you’ve got to be looking pretty closely to see them. I can’t say I personally have a preference - any lapis would have been thrilling!! I’m not VCA VIP by any stretch of the imagination so there’s about zero chance I’d have been offered one of these direct - especially back when these were released. Super super lucky to have DS as a friend!! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm soo glad you got this! This bracelet looks beautiful on you! The lapis, the diamonds, the rich gold is just stunning!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I be excited here!???

My wonderful, fabulous, darling SA (to whom I was introduced by my wonderful, fabulous, darling PS friends ::)) just got hold of a pair of the mini MOP Rose de Noel earrings. We all know how impossible it is to find basically everything right now... She warned me that getting a pair might take six to nine months - but said she’d see what she might be able to poke up. I fully expected to wait at a year if needed. It took her... Exactly one week.

5838F277-66EC-4A04-8543-AA12F5447CD6.jpeg

Between my Perlee earlier this year, a preloved piece from a dear friend that I haven’t mentioned here yet because I haven’t taken any photos worthy of sharing, and these earrings... I have to say, I’ve had a year of VCA dreams. Cliched and overused and trite as this word is - I do really feel very very blessed right now ::)

Oh wow never knew of this and what beautiful craftsmanship!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I love your new bracelet from @diamondseeker2006 so so much! That blue color is right in my wheelhouse and I think that bracelet is so versatile that it would look fab from the ‘Red Carpet’ to a blue jeans and white T day!! What a beauty, and another delish piece added to your suite of stunning jewels!! :clap: Enjoy!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_2744.png

And a quickie snap of how I've been wearing it ::) Mostly just around the house - It's too long for me at the moment; going to NYC is on the To Do list.

IMG_2946.png

I could not be happier to have this gorgeous piece go to a dear friend! It was a joy for me to have the chance to get this piece (thanks to another dear PS friend), and I will always treasure the memory!!! But in reality, I know I look best in white metals, and when faced with needing to buy more VCA yellow gold to go with the bracelet, I ultimately decided it was best to rehome the bracelet rather than to buy additional pieces that were not my top choices. @yssie has an incredible jewelry collection including VCA, so the bracelet it a worthy piece for her to own and enjoy for years to come! I am a lot older, so I really need to consider each piece I buy and determine if it is something I will really wear at this point! And I now have the pleasure of seeing the bracelet in pictures from time to time when @yssie posts!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_2744.png

IMG_2946.png

That is so gorgeous! That blue is to die for.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could not be happier to have this gorgeous piece go to a dear friend! It was a joy for me to have the chance to get this piece (thanks to another dear PS friend), and I will always treasure the memory!!! But in reality, I know I look best in white metals, and when faced with needing to buy more VCA yellow gold to go with the bracelet, I ultimately decided it was best to rehome the bracelet rather than to buy additional pieces that were not my top choices. @yssie has an incredible jewelry collection including VCA, so the bracelet it a worthy piece for her to own and enjoy for years to come! I am a lot older, so I really need to consider each piece I buy and determine if it is something I will really wear at this point! And I now have the pleasure of seeing the bracelet in pictures from time to time when @yssie posts!!!

I can relate to being older and really questioning every piece of jewelry I buy. My rash is better so I have to post another photo with the frivole earrings and the necklace together.
20210812_125702.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_2744.png

IMG_2946.png

Oh my goodness this is GORGEOUS! I was wondering who bought this amazing piece from DS. So glad it went to a good home and will be treasured. The blue looks dynamite against your skin. Wow, wow, wow!

Enjoy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And you of course know that she will be loved and that you’re more than welcome to visit her anytime you might find yourself in my necks of the woods’!! ::)

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can relate to being older and really questioning every piece of jewelry I buy. My rash is better so I have to post another photo with the frivole earrings and the necklace together.
20210812_125702.jpg

These are just gorgeous on you! Oh, I really need some Frivole!!! :lol:

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

IMG_2770.png

IMG_3328.png

IMG_3017 copy.png

IMG_3291.png

IMG_2744.png

IMG_2946.png

This makes my heart smile! I’ve been away for a few months but I remember when @diamondseeker2006 posted this special bracelet for sale. The love evident in the artistry of your photos proves that this piece is right where it is meant to be. The lapis simply comes to life on your wrist…thank you for sharing its beauty and your joy!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
PS mindhive, I'm hoping to get your opinions. I have the guilloché vintage pendant and am struggling with which earrings to go with it. The pendant is my everyday go-to, and I typically pair it with studs, but I'd like some alternatives. Is it too matchy-matchy to wear them with the guilloché earrings? Do you think it would look okay to pair them with the diamond vintage earrings? Ultimately, I'd like to get both, but trying to decide on the first purchase. Thank you. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results