shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
A couple of weeks ago, I purchased the chalcedony braclet to match one of the magic pendants that I already had. Chalcedony is my favorite stone (though I love them all) in the current alhambra line. I enjoy how it takes on different hues (blue, gray, lavender, white) depending on what you wear.

20210706_194413.jpg 20210604_104120.jpg 20210706_194241.jpg 20210625_173049.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of weeks ago, I purchased the chalcedony braclet to match one of the magic pendants that I already had. Chalcedony is my favorite stone (though I love them all) in the current alhambra line. I enjoy how it takes on different hues (blue, gray, lavender, white) depending on what you wear.

Gosh! It’s a stunning piece. Congratulations!!!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have the Frivole mini diamond earrings in yellow gold (or white or rose)? I’m thinking of getting them and am wondering what you think of the size. I’m looking for everyday earrings.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have the Frivole mini diamond earrings in yellow gold (or white or rose)? I’m thinking of getting them and am wondering what you think of the size. I’m looking for everyday earrings.

I bought the white and returns them. Felt too small for what they were. And I love my Alhambra pave studs which are even smaller. Go figure.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful addition!! I’m a total sucker for the striated stones - and chalcedony is such a lovely and wearable neutral :love:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I bought the white and returns them. Felt too small for what they were. And I love my Alhambra pave studs which are even smaller. Go figure.

Thanks LLJsmom!
They definitely are really expensive for what they are. The Alhambra pave are really pretty!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love seeing everyone's beautiful pieces! I have been offline a lot lately so this post is a few weeks overdue, but I wanted to share my custom order bracelets in solid white gold and white gold/onyx. I ordered them at the end of March and they arrived just three months later, in half of the estimated time, no less! I am absolutely blown away by the detailing and I truly love the versatility of these pieces as well. I absolutely adore them!

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Last edited:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

I wear my mini Frivole WG earrings as an everyday earring and I am very happy with them.
I also have the small Frivole, but I prefer wearing them when I go out to dinner, etc.

I don't enjoy wearing diamond studs (or diamond dangles) any more, and I find the visual impact of even the mini Frivole is more than when I wore diamond earrings.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing everyone's beautiful pieces! I have been offline a lot lately so this post is a few weeks overdue, but I wanted to share my custom order bracelets in solid white gold and white gold/onyx. I ordered them at the end of March and they arrived just three months later, in half of the estimated time, no less! I am absolutely blown away by the detailing and I truly love the versatility of these pieces as well. I absolutely adore them!

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Love then both!!!
The solid white gold bracelet must be magnificent!
Enjoy!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Such a classic classic classic colour combo :love: And in half the expected time too!! They look wonderful :cool2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

:kiss2: Gorgeous! I have resisted SO, but that white gold tempts me! Of course, I love the onyx, as well!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Love, love, LOVE! I have wished so many times that VCA had both of these pieces in their standard offerings. They are absolutely stunning, and even better together.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Absolutely beautiful. The all wg bracelet is perfect pop for the onyx.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been eyeing the sweet butterfly earrings in MOP for ages and they are actually in stock on the website… I really shouldn’t but I feel like supply has been so low!

So did you?
Just asking’, y’know :Up_to_something:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love then both!!!
The solid white gold bracelet must be magnificent!
Enjoy!!!
Thank you @Paisley2628! Word on the street was that the solid wg was quite stunning, and that descriptor is 100% accurate! I appreciate your kind words!

Such a classic classic classic colour combo :love: And in half the expected time too!! They look wonderful :cool2:
Aww, thank you @yssie! I consider you the queen of all things tasteful and classic, so this is high praise coming from you! I find myself gravitating toward pieces that are timeless and versatile, and these bracelets check those boxes and more!

:kiss2: Gorgeous! I have resisted SO, but that white gold tempts me! Of course, I love the onyx, as well!
I totally agree, @diamondseeker... I tried to resist for a while but finally gave in! And your amazing alternating wg/onyx bracelet is the best of both worlds IMHO... that one is on my wish list as well. :love: Thank you for your kind words!

Love, love, LOVE! I have wished so many times that VCA had both of these pieces in their standard offerings. They are absolutely stunning, and even better together.
Aww, thank you so much @Tonks! And I have wished the same, and I hope VCA will expand their wg offerings in the future! I can't quite bring myself to CO a 10-motif necklace, so I am hoping they add those to their lineup at some point soon as well!

Absolutely beautiful. The all wg bracelet is perfect pop for the onyx.
You are so kind, @Missie1! I really like the contrast between the wg and onyx, too!

Many thanks again, everyone!! I am so enjoying seeing everyone's VCA additions!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Lovely perfect pieces that will stand the test of time. Congratulations @carbonfan !! They look so wonderful on you and love the stacking options.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely perfect pieces that will stand the test of time. Congratulations @carbonfan !! They look so wonderful on you and love the stacking options.

Aww, thank you so much @LLJsmom! I love to mix and match, so I am all about the stacking options, LOL! I have been so inspired by your amazing VCA collection and I really love the versatility and effortless beauty of these pieces!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

I'm swooning over the bracelets you chose! They are both so gorgeous and together make an even greater statement. They are fabulous!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm swooning over the bracelets you chose! They are both so gorgeous and together make an even greater statement. They are fabulous!!

Aww; thank you so much, @Rubies-R-Me! When I ordered them I thought that I would typically wear them separately, but they have a certain "pop" when they are together that makes me want to always wear them together! Thank you for your kind words!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG

Love, love, love these! I'm mostly a cool metal gal myself and have often wished these pieces were available in their standard line. How cool you had them special ordered!

Enjoy your new beauties!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love these! I'm mostly a cool metal gal myself and have often wished these pieces were available in their standard line. How cool you had them special ordered!

Enjoy your new beauties!

Aww; thank you so much, @RunningwithScissors! You have such impeccable taste and I appreciate your kind words. The versatility and timelessness of these pieces really appealed to me and I know I will wear them a lot! I am crossing my fingers and toes that there will be more white gold offerings in the future, although admittedly, that could be trouble or at least temptation overload for this girl, LOL! :lol:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My daughter follows Pretty Yende, an operatic soprano. She reeeaaaallllly wants to see her in concert sometime in the next year. She reminds me all the time, and she will sing along with her in the shower. Well, imagine my surprise when my daughter showed me her Instagram last week!! I wish these photos were clearer! In her attached Instagram post, she thanks VCA!

314D96DE-2F83-469A-A842-69B6683F0FBA.jpeg 96555BBD-58A6-4BF5-AE09-41E36D39C90D.jpeg 75444E6F-6EA9-4CE6-B725-8C46648E9630.jpeg AA171273-887B-4DF6-B314-045D267182C1.jpeg 9F1B9281-9158-4681-8AA5-0ED886B1197F.jpeg 0957A9CC-8E3B-4050-911D-8FA50BE4B79C.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
My daughter follows Pretty Yende, an operatic soprano. She reeeaaaallllly wants to see her in concert sometime in the next year. She reminds me all the time, and she will sing along with her in the shower. Well, imagine my surprise when my daughter showed me her Instagram last week!! I wish these photos were clearer! In her attached Instagram post, she thanks VCA!

314D96DE-2F83-469A-A842-69B6683F0FBA.jpeg 96555BBD-58A6-4BF5-AE09-41E36D39C90D.jpeg 75444E6F-6EA9-4CE6-B725-8C46648E9630.jpeg AA171273-887B-4DF6-B314-045D267182C1.jpeg 9F1B9281-9158-4681-8AA5-0ED886B1197F.jpeg 0957A9CC-8E3B-4050-911D-8FA50BE4B79C.jpeg

Very cool! I love seeing celebrities and public figures wearing VCA. She looks gorgeous in them.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting the diamond mini frivole, and I love them! I have small ears/lobes, and I’m a small person so I think they’re the perfect size for me.::)
925225AF-82A9-4AAD-B445-1D3B349E7E97.jpeg 860CEBAD-8F9F-49E7-96A6-E665B188F444.jpeg

I love these. The YG version is so sweet, and low key, yet blingy and special. They look wonderful on you. Would you mind posting a distance shot?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting the diamond mini frivole, and I love them! I have small ears/lobes, and I’m a small person so I think they’re the perfect size for me.::)
925225AF-82A9-4AAD-B445-1D3B349E7E97.jpeg 860CEBAD-8F9F-49E7-96A6-E665B188F444.jpeg

So beautiful! I love Frivole! They do look like a good size for your earlobes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results