shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all great information to know, and I love seeing everyone's pieces as well! Does anyone know if VCA has any plans on the horizon to introduce more white gold offerings? I am tempted to custom order a white gold/onyx piece before the price increase transpires, but part of me is tempted to wait it out a bit to see if VCA adds additional white gold pieces to their regular offerings. I know it's a tough call, and I am on the fence myself! Decisions... :wall:

They introduce new things every year, so it is hard to know. Yellow and rose gold are immensely popular again, so we may see more of those metals than the white gold for awhile. It was very encouraging to me that they added the wg onyx pave bracelet and earrings, so I am hopeful they'll slowly add things for those of us who like wg! I personally would focus on the wg onyx pieces that they offer rather than do a SO since they may add more to that line. A lot of people special ordered a Magic rose gold, gray mother-of-pearl pendant, and then they added it to the regular line. So I just try to buy from the WG offerings that they already have and hope for more to be added!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And....speaking of white gold and onyx, this just came today! Only had time for a couple of pics before I had to leave. This works perfectly layered with my 36" WF diamonds-by-the-yard necklace, too!

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

And yay, I finally have a set of something! :lol:

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And....speaking of white gold and onyx, this just came today! Only had time for a couple of pics before I had to leave. This works perfectly layered with my 36" WF diamonds-by-the-yard necklace, too!

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

Your new magic Alhambra is absolutely gorgeous, @diamondseeker2006! And it blends so seamlessly with your other pieces... just perfection! I truly love your whole collection! :love:

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

That is so beautiful, DS. Please share pics of it layered with your DBTY when you get a chance.

Q

Queenie60

This is gorgeous! Do you have a photo wearing the earrings? They are on my list of wants!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

I would say this is the perfect trifecta! This trio is amazing - I love it. All of these pieces are truly stunning.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the very sweet comments!
This is gorgeous! Do you have a photo wearing the earrings? They are on my list of wants!
If you are referring to the vintage pave earrings, I don’t think I have a picture with those on and I am not at home at the moment. But I absolutely love them and agree that they are needed to go with your gorgeous bracelet!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

Wowza!! I love this combo!! Def have a "thing" for black & white combo. Congratulations, DS!! I know you've been after the onyx magic pendant in WG for a long time. Soooo happy you finally got it!!:clap::kiss2:

Could you do mod shots please? Would love to see.

Shazam22

Rough_Rock

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

Gorgeous! It’s just enough sparkle. Enjoy :)

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Took a quick pic this morning! It’s a little blurry but hopefully you can get the idea. I think I will enjoy wearing these together.
21139FB5-E50B-45FF-BF75-4FBC2F790ECB.jpeg

A little late but WHOA! Love this - and would love to see a pic of the full set all together one day!! You are having a killer year :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Took a quick pic this morning! It’s a little blurry but hopefully you can get the idea. I think I will enjoy wearing these together.

@diamondseeker2006, what a gorgeous look! I love the magic size pendent and its length, and the diamonds by the yard too. I seem to remember you had a thread about the WF necklace, right? Personally I have tried on the gray mother of pearl magic pendant in rose gold a few times now, and I daydream about it... just a bit...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!! I love this combo!! Def have a "thing" for black & white combo. Congratulations, DS!! I know you've been after the onyx magic pendant in WG for a long time. Soooo happy you finally got it!!:clap::kiss2:

Could you do mod shots please? Would love to see.
Thanks, Phoenix! I am glad I finally got it! I posted one quick pic right above your post. Will try to take another the next time I wear it, but I think I'll likely wear a little less in the summer than the rest of the year.

Such easy, casual fabulousness. Love!!!!!
Thank you!

Gorgeous! It’s just enough sparkle. Enjoy :)
Yes, I like the little extra sparkle, too! Thanks!

A little late but WHOA! Love this - and would love to see a pic of the full set all together one day!! You are having a killer year :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you so much! Honestly, I am trying to get my basic diamond collection sort of completed and just add a few more pieces of VCA over the next couple of years for variety!

@diamondseeker2006, what a gorgeous look! I love the magic size pendent and its length, and the diamonds by the yard too. I seem to remember you had a thread about the WF necklace, right? Personally I have tried on the gray mother of pearl magic pendant in rose gold a few times now, and I daydream about it... just a bit...

Thank you! I probably did a thread on the long dbty necklace, but it was several years ago. I more recently made a 17" one to be a daily wear piece that I alternate with a couple of pendants. I was so happy when I realized the long dbty would work with the long Magic pendant! I think they compliment each other and are better together than alone. I just wish they'd make more Magic pieces in white gold. They do have a short white mother of pearl necklace, but now I love the idea of wearing the dbty with the long ones and wish they'd do MOP in the long version! That gray MOP in pg is so gorgeous! I wish I could try it on! I am not sure if that color will work on me, but I think it is one of their best combinations!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Phoenix! I am glad I finally got it! I posted one quick pic right above your post. Will try to take another the next time I wear it, but I think I'll likely wear a little less in the summer than the rest of the year.

Thank you!

Yes, I like the little extra sparkle, too! Thanks!

Thank you so much! Honestly, I am trying to get my basic diamond collection sort of completed and just add a few more pieces of VCA over the next couple of years for variety!

Thank you! I probably did a thread on the long dbty necklace, but it was several years ago. I more recently made a 17" one to be a daily wear piece that I alternate with a couple of pendants. I was so happy when I realized the long dbty would work with the long Magic pendant! I think they compliment each other and are better together than alone. I just wish they'd make more Magic pieces in white gold. They do have a short white mother of pearl necklace, but now I love the idea of wearing the dbty with the long ones and wish they'd do MOP in the long version! That gray MOP in pg is so gorgeous! I wish I could try it on! I am not sure if that color will work on me, but I think it is one of their best combinations!

I think the white mother of pearl would be gorgeous in the long version with white gold!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone ever wear the rose gold vintage 5 motif with the yellow gold one?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

Absolutely incredible! Just beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone ever wear the rose gold vintage 5 motif with the yellow gold one?

They are vastly different in color, so I do not think those two in the solid golds would work together. I first got a 6 motif sweet rose gold bracelet and exchanged for a 5 motif vintage yellow gold. They were very different.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

:love: Wow! Wow! Wow!! What a set.. LOVE this combo of onyx, WG and diamonds. Absolutely stunning. Enjoy it all.:wavey:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow! So elegant! You have exquisite tase and have created a truly magnificent collection! Enjoy!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b , wow!! What lovely eye candies. Thank you for sharing.

Are you inclined towards any of them? I must say I like the flowerlace too. And I've been wearing my Lotus ring a LOT!:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results