shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had a birthday and my husband and mother-in-law spoiled me!

The first item I want to share is a very generous VCA gift certificate from my MIL. It was so beautifully presented in their signature silvery green wrapping, bow and folder. I took a few "still life" photos around my house with it...

IMG_9546 small.jpg

IMG_9484 small.jpg

I haven't decided what to purchase. I'll probably save it for a few months while I replenish my Sparkly Fund and then go for a white gold and diamond vintage single motif pendant. (The certificate gets me almost half the way there! Woo hoo!)

And am I allowed to give a shout out to my sales associate? Patrick Levrat of the Houston boutique goes above and beyond in service! The gift certificate was an unusual request for several reasons I won't bore you with here, but Patrick didn't bat an eye and made the experience easy and fun. He knows how to pamper his customers!

What a PERFECT gift!!! And I love the idea of the wg pave VA pendant! I love mine! Happy birthday!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally! Huge splurge. White gold Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet Can’t take it off and continue to admire 8987F1DC-17D5-4CD9-BA76-B4D9126A7139.jpeg te
Oh my goodness. That belongs on your wrist. Of course you can’t take it off. It belongs right where it is.

Congratulations!!!! It’s been almost a week now - how are you enjoying it? It looks like it fits you really nicely right out of the box, no shortening or lengthening required!! Do you find it easy to wear a full day?

I desperately want to see this stacked with a WG/onyx Vintage. But those are special orders...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well they arrived today all the way from Las Vegas overnight!

20210518_154207.jpg 20210518_154207.jpg 20210518_154207.jpg

The frivole is my favourite VCA line. I love VCA’s interpretations of florals - just enough whimsy and dimensionality to drive the point home without trying for photorealism. Their pieces are so wearable. Your earrings suit you marvellously! ❤️

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The temptation was too strong!
This is the small WG Frivole.

IMG_8246 (1).jpg

You and @LLJsmom. You both wear these SO beautifully.

I think I need a pair of these. This thread is balm for the heart but invariably wakes the covetousness monster, and the FOMO monster, and the Fear Of Price Hikes monster... :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Oh my goodness. That belongs on your wrist. Of course you can’t take it off. It belongs right where it is.

Congratulations!!!! It’s been almost a week now - how are you enjoying it? It looks like it fits you really nicely right out of the box, no shortening or lengthening required!! Do you find it easy to wear a full day?

I desperately want to see this stacked with a WG/onyx Vintage. But those are special orders...

I've been wearing it every day! I am enjoying it very much and fits just right. No shortening or lengthening as of now. I'll know in a week or so if I will need to have it shortened, so far it seems to be ok. This was quite the splurge for me and I have a few more pieces in mind but will need to wait a while! I have never been a "designer" jewelry person however, after wearing this wonderful bracelet, I am hooked! On my list - white gold diamond vintage Alhambra earrings and a 20 motif white gold mother of pearl necklace. God willing!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The temptation was too strong!
This is the small WG Frivole.

IMG_8246 (1).jpg

@hathalove @m-2-b @LLJsmom There is something about VCA jewelry that makes me feel pretty when I'm wearing it. It sort of feels different on me than other jewelry I own.
I have fallen in love with so many of their pieces. I want to thank this thread for really introducing me to VCA

These are so beautiful on you, and they are on my list, as well! I tried the yellow gold pair last fall and realized I just look better in white gold. I feel exactly the same way about VCA. Their designs are special! I have tried my best to look at other fine jewelry to find some things that are less expensive, but I have found NONE that I love as much as VCA! I think those who are drawn to high quality, classic, feminine designs fall in love with VCA. Their florals are just the best, and of course, Alhambra has been in style for over 50 years, for good reason! Other than my diamond staple pieces, all I care about adding at this point are a few more VCA pieces! The only thing I wish is that I had started collecting when I was younger so I'd have longer to enjoy them! Congrats on a perfect choice of earrings!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love the Frivole line!!! Green with envy here!

cheers--Sharon

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The flashes of color in your GMOP are gorgeous! :kiss2:

I love GMOP! Beautiful necklace! Does anyone know if the GMOP and rose gold combo comes in a 5 motif bracelet, or 10 or 20 motif necklace? Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love GMOP! Beautiful necklace! Does anyone know if the GMOP and rose gold combo comes in a 5 motif bracelet, or 10 or 20 motif necklace? Thanks.

Off hand, I think there's the VA pendant and a long Magic pendant in the rg GMOP. Also, two motif rg pave and GMOP earrings and a pave GMOP VA bracelet. I think there's a good chance they will add more to this collection over time.

You can look at everything currently offered here:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Off hand, I think there's the VA pendant and a long Magic pendant in the rg GMOP. Also, two motif rg pave and GMOP earrings and a pave GMOP VA bracelet. I think there's a good chance they will add more to this collection over time.

You can look at everything currently offered here:

Thanks, @diamondseeker2006 - I have been exploring the website, but I thought maybe there were items not on the site. I will keep a look out and maybe ask my SA, but my bling fund is completely bottomed out at the moment, and I hate to to ask her if I am not ready to buy, ha ha!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The frivole is my favourite VCA line. I love VCA’s interpretations of florals - just enough whimsy and dimensionality to drive the point home without trying for photorealism. Their pieces are so wearable. Your earrings suit you marvellously! ❤️

Thank you! I just got a bad text from my SA. The prices are going up 2.6% for regular jewelry, 4.2% for high jewelry on June 1st. So I'm considering buying the pendant now and waiting for it to come in.

Q

Queenie60

Thank you! I just got a bad text from my SA. The prices are going up 2.6% for regular jewelry, 4.2% for high jewelry on June 1st. So I'm considering buying the pendant now and waiting for it to come in.

Thank you for the information. Wow! I need to check my funds as I have a few on my list.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Ugh this is so frustrating! There was a price increase a few weeks ago in the UK, yet I’ve heard this price increase is worldwide. With all the lockdowns and corona-stress I’ve not had time to travel to London to make my final decision on which piece I’d like :wall:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not that it makes that much difference, but my NY SA told me 2.7% increase for the regular jewelry line. I did call and order something yesterday from my wishlist. They had one of the two items I was most interested in. I feel sorry for the sales people since they are out of many things!

I think the other recent increases in certain countries was a currency adjustment thing.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not that it makes that much difference, but my NY SA told me 2.7% increase for the regular jewelry line. I did call and order something yesterday from my wishlist. They had one of the two items I was most interested in. I feel sorry for the sales people since they are out of many things!

I think the other recent increases in certain countries was a currency adjustment thing.

Ugh. Another increase. OK. I think I'm ok for now. I am afraid to let myself imagine. Earrings are what I crave...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Another increase. OK. I think I'm ok for now. I am afraid to let myself imagine. Earrings are what I crave...

Afraid to let myself imagine...that sums it up perfectly

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is all great information to know, and I love seeing everyone's pieces as well! Does anyone know if VCA has any plans on the horizon to introduce more white gold offerings? I am tempted to custom order a white gold/onyx piece before the price increase transpires, but part of me is tempted to wait it out a bit to see if VCA adds additional white gold pieces to their regular offerings. I know it's a tough call, and I am on the fence myself! Decisions... :wall:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results