shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I got a text from my SA yesterday, saying the bracelet I have been waiting for has arrived! I went to get it today (it's my mothers day gift from DH and DDs) and tried on some other fun things too. First one is my new vintage Alhambra bracelet in rose gold:

IMG_0990.jpeg
I love it so much!

A couple of rings, just LOVE them, but they are not in the cards. The frivole was too small to try on my ring finger:
IMG_0996.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg

And a sweet butterfly necklace, draped on my wrist:

Beautiful! I love the RG bracelet, it looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Love everybody’s pieces! Dropped by the boutique to pick up the solid YG 5 motifs bracelet before the price increase as well and got to try on some lovely pieces!

The onyx and YG bracelets combination is just so stunning together, and the sweet butterfly pendant is just so perfect for a stack! Only brought the bracelet home though, but it was still very fun to try on the pieces!

BB30DB21-9D8B-4280-AC3E-CCB6BCE9ABF9.jpeg 60F1E8BA-14D5-41AB-A0DA-9C9A5333771C.jpeg

0F1BCE68-4B22-4355-A44B-A0B7D923F0FA.jpeg

Oh stunning! Such a classic piece. Enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely new VCA additions everyone! :kiss2:

I especially loved that butterfly btf ring you tried on, @RunningwithScissors ! That one and the pave frivole btf ring are on my VCA wishlist to try on!

Happy Mother's day to all! :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put down a deposit for this magic pave Alhambra pendant in WG yesterday. Will pay in full and pick it up in a couple of weeks' time.

1620109364917.png

1620109393322.png

Perfect new addition to your fabulous VCA collection, @Phoenix ! :love::love::love:

So what is next for you after this?!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect new addition to your fabulous VCA collection, @Phoenix ! :love::love::love:

So what is next for you after this?!

Thank you!:))

I'd love the Snowflake bracelet. But it's not gonna happen in a billion years. So I am putting myself back on ban island, lol.

What about you? I'm looking forward to seeing you adding to your very well curated and cohesive collection.

You know what's funny? I ventured out to stones and although I have and love turquoise and lapis as well as some grey MOP, I find myself reverting to pave pieces because they're sooo easy to wear/so hassle free and easy to co-ordinate.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix --I wear a lot of black/white/neutrals so I think VCA pave goes with everything, lol! I do think the snowflake bracelet or necklace would look amazing on you! :love: I plan on getting the long version of your pave magic necklace eventually once my bling funds are replenished (and then venture into pave frivole territory)!

In the meantime, I had to temporarily jump off of the VCA train for this year with an ongoing project that will be revealed soon! :Up_to_something:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix --I wear a lot of black/white/neutrals so I think VCA pave goes with everything, lol! I do think the snowflake bracelet or necklace would look amazing on you! :love: I plan on getting the long version of your pave magic necklace eventually once my bling funds are replenished (and then venture into pave frivole territory)!

In the meantime, I had to temporarily jump off of the VCA train for this year with an ongoing project that will be revealed soon! :Up_to_something:

@m-2-b , ooooh how exciting!!

I originally wanted the long version of the pave magic necklace - for a loooong time. But I kept putting it off. Then, eventually I figured out it's because I am short and the long necklace overwhelms my frame. I look forward to seeing your pictures once you've got it.

Pave Frivoles are beeeaaaatiful!! I've dreamed about this line too. But really don't want to start yet another collection. I shall be living vicariously through you then.

Woooowww!! An ongoing project. I soooo look forward to the reveal!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My turquoise "family", except for the Rose de Noel pendant/clip (which is currently in the bank vault), and 5-motif bracelet (not with me either).

The earrings with diamonds are high jewellery vintage, recently serviced by VCA.

1621141282292.png

Last edited:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
My turquoise "family", except for the Rose de Noel pendant/clip (which is currently in the bank vault), and 5-motif bracelet (not with me either).

The earrings with diamonds are high jewellery vintage, recently serviced by VCA.

1621141282292.png

Beautiful collection. It's lovely to see all the different shades of the same stone. Do you have a favourite?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection. It's lovely to see all the different shades of the same stone. Do you have a favourite?

Thank you.

Yes, my RdN. I need to go get it from the bank.

The HJ earrings are fancy, but they hang off my earlobes, due to the my piercings being too low. I really need to have them re-pierced.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you.

Yes, my RdN. I need to go get it from the bank.

The HJ earrings are fancy, but they hang off my earlobes, due to the my piercings being too low. I really need to have them re-pierced.

Your RdN is beautiful, - totally understand why it would be your favourite.
Can you change the position of the post rather than re-pierce your ears?

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Finally! Huge splurge. White gold Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet Can’t take it off and continue to admire 8987F1DC-17D5-4CD9-BA76-B4D9126A7139.jpeg te

Oh my goodness, this is stunning. Congratulations!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your RdN is beautiful, - totally understand why it would be your favourite.
Can you change the position of the post rather than re-pierce your ears?

I could, I guess. But I really need to re-pierce my ears anyway.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

1621141282292.png

Beautiful! I love turquoise and these are divine!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I recently had a birthday and my husband and mother-in-law spoiled me!

The first item I want to share is a very generous VCA gift certificate from my MIL. It was so beautifully presented in their signature silvery green wrapping, bow and folder. I took a few "still life" photos around my house with it...

IMG_9546 small.jpg

IMG_9484 small.jpg

I haven't decided what to purchase. I'll probably save it for a few months while I replenish my Sparkly Fund and then go for a white gold and diamond vintage single motif pendant. (The certificate gets me almost half the way there! Woo hoo!)

And am I allowed to give a shout out to my sales associate? Patrick Levrat of the Houston boutique goes above and beyond in service! The gift certificate was an unusual request for several reasons I won't bore you with here, but Patrick didn't bat an eye and made the experience easy and fun. He knows how to pamper his customers!

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix

So beautiful! And such a pretty dress. Looking forward to seeing more photos once you get it. I'm in awe of the turquoise too. Perhaps one day...

I usually order online, but now many of the designs say call for availability. So I did today, and they had what I wanted in the Bellagio store. I got some Frivole gold flower earrings with a small diamond. The necklace will wait a bit! I hope they send it in one of their nice big suede type of boxes. I use them to organize my nail polishes. I'll post some photos after they arrive.

@Queenie60
@Fabulous50

Gorgeous!

Last edited:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
@Phoenix

So beautiful! And such a pretty dress. Looking forward to seeing more photos once you get it. I'm in awe of the turquoise too. Perhaps one day...

I usually order online, but now many of the designs say call for availability. So I did today, and they had what I wanted in the Bellagio store. I got some Frivole gold flower earrings with a small diamond. The necklace will wait a bit! I hope they send it in one of their nice big suede type of boxes. I use them to organize my nail polishes. I'll post some photos after they arrive.

@Queenie60
@Fabulous50

Gorgeous!

Thank you, @doberman! I can't wait to see your earrings, I love the Frivole pieces!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally! Huge splurge. White gold Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet Can’t take it off and continue to admire 8987F1DC-17D5-4CD9-BA76-B4D9126A7139.jpeg te

S T U N N I N G!! Truly a glorious classic. Enjoy all the admiring!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @doberman! I can't wait to see your earrings, I love the Frivole pieces!!

I was only kind of disappointed because in the size I like, small, the only matching necklace is pave. I'd have to get that or a mini or a large. I'm thinking of the 3 flower mini, but I understand it's a long wait, which is fine. But I'd like to have it by my son's wedding next June.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sales assistant there was very nice in the phone and gave me his cell #. He's going to track down a necklace for me.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, so many new and exciting posts!!!!!

1621141282292.png
These are all just incredible! Oh, how I love turquoise! The heritage ones are just fabulous!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a wonderful VCA gift! Love! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results