shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
My Sweet Alhambra clover was lonely so I added a butterfly. :naughty: Bought it at NM and had it extended 1 inch (no extra fee with initial purchase) because I didn't want the two bracelets to sit right on top of each other; but it's too long now so I use the 1/2 inch closure loop instead - ugh. If I had to do it over I'd have only extended it 1/2 inch total. ...May get a heart next??

_4424.jpeg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the Sweet bracelets are indeed very sweet! Do people find that they spin round so the motif is underneath or are they easy to wear?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTX, love your combo, too! In fact, the MOP and turquoise would be my top colors for summer!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1466971636|4048588 said:
UrsTX, love your combo, too! In fact, the MOP and turquoise would be my top colors for summer!

Thank you, DS!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Snowdrop13|1466965561|4048562 said:
All the Sweet bracelets are indeed very sweet! Do people find that they spin round so the motif is underneath or are they easy to wear?

Totally depends on your wrist size - if the chain is tight or loose on you. There are two links so you can wear them at 6.5" and 7" options. The 7" fits my wrist (big wrist, sigh) perfectly and doesn't spin (the clover). Since I had the butterfly chain extended, it now sits 1/2 inch lower than the clover and constantly spins around. If the butterfly chain is near the clover chain, it makes the clover spin too. Yes it sometimes drives me nuts...!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1466961779|4048552 said:
My Sweet Alhambra clover was lonely so I added a butterfly. :naughty: Bought it at NM and had it extended 1 inch (no extra fee with initial purchase) because I didn't want the two bracelets to sit right on top of each other; but it's too long now so I use the 1/2 inch closure loop instead - ugh. If I had to do it over I'd have only extended it 1/2 inch total. ...May get a heart next??

UrsTx, congratulations!! Love your little butterfly. :love: looks great with your clover. :appl: :appl: it rotates but I don't care. I may swap this for a carnelian heart.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you LLJsmom! I looove your collection - goals!! And thank you about letting us know about the possible price hike in November. I may need to make that next purchase sooner instead of later.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
UrsTx|1466972227|4048595 said:
Snowdrop13|1466965561|4048562 said:

Totally depends on your wrist size - if the chain is tight or loose on you. There are two links so you can wear them at 6.5" and 7" options. The 7" fits my wrist (big wrist, sigh) perfectly and doesn't spin (the clover). Since I had the butterfly chain extended, it now sits 1/2 inch lower than the clover and constantly spins around. If the butterfly chain is near the clover chain, it makes the clover spin too. Yes it sometimes drives me nuts...!

So I'm going to backtrack a little... I'm wearing just the butterfly today since it matches my outfit better and it's NOT rotating on my wrist even though it fits loose. So, for ME, these bracelets do not move around my wrist except when worn together.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I've posted my MOP bracelet before but I LOVE it so much I need to share it again. Today I'm enjoying it with my two-toned Michele watch and yellow diamond ✨✨✨ #iheartVCA

_4466.jpeg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
grateful4life|1467127675|4049203 said:
I've posted my MOP bracelet before but I LOVE it so much I need to share it again. Today I'm enjoying it with my two-toned Michele watch and yellow diamond ✨✨✨ #iheartVCA

Love it - jealous!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1467165905|4049488 said:

Love it - jealous!! :love:

+1 I think that would be my favorite for summer wear! Maybe one day!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It really is so beautiful on you. It's gorgeous!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I had been looking for another pendant to pair with my carnelian but couldnt't figure out which color matched. After you posted your two bracelets, I shamelessly copied you and got a turquoise butterfly pendant. I also asked for a lighter blue, just like yours! I hope you don't mind :bigsmile: Only thing is my carnelian is set in yellow gold and not rose gold, and the sizes are different, so the effect is slightly off. Oh well, close enough I suppose.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I couldn't get a decent neck shot, so I used the box instead :cheeky:

_37671.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1467558895|4051021 said:
I couldn't get a decent neck shot, so I used the box instead :cheeky:

Love it CareBear. :appl: :appl: :appl: I can't wait to see neck shots!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, CareBear! :love: :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks LLJsmom, Phoenix!

This was the best neck shot I was able to take. I wore them together for a day and noticed the chains kept getting twisted together so I had to constantly untangle them to keep them the "right" distance apart and centered on the neck. Does this happen with bracelets too?

carebear-vca-pendants.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Care Bear!!! :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you diamondseeker!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CareBear,

I wore my two bracelets all day today and had lots of fun. I love looking at my arm. I did not get any problems with tangling, although they overlapped and crossed over which does not bother me. They look like this throughout the day.

Btw, I like how your are two different sizes. They don't compete. It's really cute. How often are you wearing them?

_4681.jpeg

_4682.jpeg

_4683.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1467860361|4052376 said:
Hi CareBear,

I wore my two bracelets all day today and had lots of fun. I love looking at my arm. I did not get any problems with tangling, although they overlapped and crossed over which does not bother me. They look like this throughout the day.

Btw, I like how your are two different sizes. They don't compete. It's really cute. How often are you wearing them?

LLJsmom and CareBear, I absolutely adore your sweets!! Isn't VCA amazing?!! :love: :love: :love:

(A side Q, LLJsmom, I know you workout a lot too. Do you have an issue with vein-y hands and arms? I swear, my hands are starting to look like Madonna's!! :knockout: I wonder if there's anything I could do.)

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1467860361|4052376 said:
Hi CareBear,

LLJsmom, thank you! I wore my carnelia once or twice a week previously, but this week I mainly wore the butterfly alone. :bigsmile: Still trying to find a 'solution' to the tangling problem.

Phoenix|1467862784|4052407 said:
LLJsmom and CareBear, I absolutely adore your sweets!! Isn't VCA amazing?!! :love: :love: :love:
Phoenix, thank you! Seriously, I've never been this obsessed with branded jewelry before. But now every time I pass by a VCA, I HAVE to go in. I even map out the VCA locations for the cities I travel to. Since those SAs don't recognize me, I don't feel bad trying on pieces and asking my broken record question "what do you have in turquoise?" :rodent:

DH told me I should just stick to branded pieces from now on because custom work gives me too much anxiety. Haha!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Here's my new 20 motif MOP necklace! My hubby just surprised me for our first anniversary :love:
My husband told me to thank you all for the inspiration. Haha!

_4742.jpeg

_4743.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1468123253|4053874 said:
Here's my new 20 motif MOP necklace! My hubby just surprised me for our first anniversary :love:

Absolutely beautiful !! :love: :love: :love:

Your hubby is a keeper! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My contribution:

lotus_cut_1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I think this is becoming my favorite thread! Grateful4life and Phoenix... :love: :love: :love: !!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1468123984|4053876 said:
My contribution:

I love it worn this way. My favorite.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1468123253|4053874 said:

I love the choker length. Stunning.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random VCA thought. I feel like the more I wear my little pieces, the more I love them, which is weird. In pictures or at the store, they sometimes seem too "pretty", or too feminine for me. But the more I wear it, the less feminine it feels. I appreciate the detail more, and the simplicity of the design. I find this is more true for VCA than for my Cartier cuff.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean, lljsmom!

VCA to me is kind of magical, whimsical, delightful, enchanting, lovely. Those are the first words that come to mind. Even the advertising mailing I received from them was so well done. I think the experience Brightice and I had in a VCA store in Vegas in 2015 started it for me. We had an attentive sales associate in an empty store and we learned a lot as we looked at their jewels and books of their high jewelry pieces. In Houston this year it was fun as well. It was early evening, a little champagne, good friends, beautiful jewels, great guy helping us, fun memories! I did switch bracelets, but I still consider it my remembrance from that great trip!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results