shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

I finally committed to a pendant. This will be my daily I hope. Easy and casual. I was debating between this and the small lotus, which I love but every time I tried it with a t-shirt I just didn’t feel comfortable. This one is so cute and pretty. I’m excited to wear this. After this piece there is another ring I want and then I don’t think there is anything I’m feeling I neeeeeed. Is my VCA journey nearing its end?

Hi LLJsmom!
I love the pendant on you.. so fancy yet so casual.. the perfect mix.

It’s not a new purchase, but I’m continuing to enjoy the Magic Alhambra 4 motif earrings. They’re just so statementy and add pizzazz to any outfit (especially minimalist ones!) without being too OTT.

Wore them out to karaoke with friends last night!

IMG_9609.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg

With movement:

Pomelo.. You look amazing. What a way to dress up a basic black outfit and turn it into a WOW!!!

Kitchen renovations are a serious project! So glad you’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations on the turquoise sweets, which will work beautifully with your five motif. Those also seem to be on my list for the longest time and still keeps getting pushed off. I love the idea of either the single row or the signature for your stack. Both will work. Heck, I’m team both tbh. Exciting stuff!! I love how we’re at a point where we are all very deliberate in our purchases. Curating is very satisfying.

Yes it feels good to plan the next piece. Actually the planning at this stage is the best part lol. so I pulled out both pairs of turquoise earrings and decided that I actually prefer the sweets. The vintage I just can’t seem to pull off. I thought about the single row also but was trying to get something much more wearable. The butterfly is on the list as well.

I finally committed to a pendant. This will be my daily I hope. Easy and casual. I was debating between this and the small lotus, which I love but every time I tried it with a t-shirt I just didn’t feel comfortable. This one is so cute and pretty. I’m excited to wear this. After this piece there is another ring I want and then I don’t think there is anything I’m feeling I neeeeeed. Is my VCA journey nearing its end?

I love love this pendant omg I was looking at it today as I saw the layered with single motif and said this could be interesting. We need pics and details. I believe a VCA journey never ends it just takes breaks along the way because it’s always something fabulous that catches the eye

Yes it feels good to plan the next piece. Actually the planning at this stage is the best part lol. so I pulled out both pairs of turquoise earrings and decided that I actually prefer the sweets. The vintage I just can’t seem to pull off. I thought about the single row also but was trying to get something much more wearable. The butterfly is on the list as well.

Might this mean you’d part with your vintage pair? :pray:Inquiring minds and all ;)2

Might this mean you’d part with your vintage pair? :pray:Inquiring minds and all ;)2

So tbh I thought about it. I like to have at least two pieces of stone to consider it a set. The sweets technically are same stone but don’t feel substantial to be called a set with my 5 motif. If I can score a pendant or 10 motif they definitely can go.

Hello! I have a bit of VCA to share today, my new rose gold small Frivole pendant. I purchased this online and was worried I would be underwhelmed, but I had the opposite reaction. This is so lovely and sparkly in person, both the chain and the pendant. Really substantial and super high quality.

IMG_8498.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8544.jpeg

The pendant looks even better in person and stands out much more than it looks in this last photo. (My only thought is whether I should have an inch or two added to the length.)

I can see why people get so into Van Cleef!

Hello! I have a bit of VCA to share today, my new rose gold small Frivole pendant. I purchased this online and was worried I would be underwhelmed, but I had the opposite reaction. This is so lovely and sparkly in person, both the chain and the pendant. Really substantial and super high quality.

IMG_8498.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8544.jpeg

The pendant looks even better in person and stands out much more than it looks in this last photo. (My only thought is whether I should have an inch or two added to the length.)

This is so YOU. Gorgeous and a wonderful fit with the rest of your collection!

As to whether to extend it….can you grab a cheapie extender from Etsy or someplace and test it out? I find necklace length to be very much personal preference.

This is so YOU. Gorgeous and a wonderful fit with the rest of your collection!

As to whether to extend it….can you grab a cheapie extender from Etsy or someplace and test it out? I find necklace length to be very much personal preference.

Thank you! Good idea about trying a temporary extender.

Lovely necklace @DorotheaBrooke ! Welcome to the VCA club! Its addictive ;)

My understanding is that there is a 1 year time frame from when you purchased your piece, that VCA will make adjustments of this kind free of charge.

Enjoy! It looks lovely on you!

Lovely necklace @DorotheaBrooke ! Welcome to the VCA club! Its addictive ;-)

My understanding is that there is a 1 year time frame from when you purchased your piece, that VCA will make adjustments of this kind free of charge.

Enjoy! It looks lovely on you!

Thank you! That's helpful to know.

It is addictive. I'm already planning on a bracelet next. =)2

I would rather not develop a great VCA love but I adore their watches, they’re absolutely beautiful!
@Pomelo I tried these stunning Magic Alhambra 4 motif earrings on and unfortunately, they didn’t suit me I was so disappointed.

Last edited:
I would rather not develop a great VCA love but I adore their watches, they’re absolutely beautiful!
@Pomelo I tried these stunning Magic Alhambra 4 motif earrings on and unfortunately, they didn’t suit me I was so disappointed.

Aww no, how come?

Ultimately, the jewels we reach for are the ones we feel best in! ❤️

Sooooooo for future planning, how difficult will it be to purchase a 5-motif hammered rose gold bracelet? :)I haven't seen it in stock on the website in a long time. (Wish I could go back in time and buy the one I tried on in NYC years ago for $3800!!!)

Sooooooo for future planning, how difficult will it be to purchase a 5-motif hammered rose gold bracelet? :)I haven't seen it in stock on the website in a long time. (Wish I could go back in time and buy the one I tried on in NYC years ago for $3800!!!)

Very difficult! There is currently a long waitlist for the RG hammered VA bracelet according to my SA...

Aww no, how come?

Ultimately, the jewels we reach for are the ones we feel best in! ❤️

I agree!
In my case with the MA 4 motif earrings; my friend, her SA and I didn’t like the way they positioned on my ears, and were slightly too long, the lovely SA wanted to do alterations. The SA had a client on her list so I needed to confirm then, and I was too unsure and relinquished them.
They look amazing on you!

Wow... yssie!!
That's a true garden of delight! The colors are so vibrant and the shapes so organic and beautiful.

+ a billion (and dollars too :bigsmile::devil::halo:)

This is beyond beautiful.

And what incredible photography. Thank you yssie for always treating us to the best eye candy!

Out of interest, is it a brooch thats convertible into a pendant?

So tbh I thought about it. I like to have at least two pieces of stone to consider it a set. The sweets technically are same stone but don’t feel substantial to be called a set with my 5 motif. If I can score a pendant or 10 motif they definitely can go.

Don’t. You. Dare.

I will haunt you if you let those go.

(Joking… Joking… But kind of actually really not…)

:lol:

IMG_8498.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8544.jpeg

This is a beautiful addition to your capsule :love: And we all know you’ll wear and enjoy the heck out of it! :appl:

What did you decide on re. length? I think it looks very nice in the one mod shot you shared. But definitely more important that it’s comfy. I do think with the size of this particular flower - it “works” better a touch shorter, for what that’s worth.

The recent price increase is the most painful yet. My SA told me everyone was confused because the specifics on ordering and locking prices had all been changed - and not for the better! And that they had gobs of unbappy customers! I was one of them: I’d prepaid a piece (that couldn’t be ordered) and been waiting nearly a year - but my prepayment neither locked the old price in nor permitted me to actually order it. Some very generous friends helped me scour the planet for one before the increase and… It just hasn’t been seen in years. Despite being regular ol’ website stock. It’s frustrating; I’ve decided to quit waiting and I redirected part of my deposit for the onyx Rose de Noel clip I just got. My SA had to play some fiddles to get that purchase through before new pricing kicked in :silenced:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP