shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad RG GMOP combo does not suit my complexion! But this special piece did finally make it to it’s proper forever home with @yssie !

741D7372-B1DC-4D1C-B692-FB08DA20E68E.jpeg

@m-2-b I think the grey and pink looks really lovely on you. Not too dark, not too light. Not too warm, not too ruddy. But... Well, like I said in the other channel, your collection is SO well-curated, and all of the white-metal-and-pave pieces you wear together make SUCH a bold statement, it does kind of seem like a pity to "ruin" the cohesiveness with one stray :lol:

But if you were to decide to branch out into rose gold... I can see myself hawking GMOP to you... :bigsmile: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Missie1 @ac117 Pinky swear to take some new family pics next time I go to the bank :bigsmile: But I kinda have to preempt it by saying that my collection is just as haphazard as ever - just that the chaos has spread out little more :lol: Not like @m-2-b and @diamondseeker2006’s careful and deliberate curations. Missie I remember telling you after you shared yours that I was going to need one of my own! :lol:

@Phoenix :love: :bigsmile:❤️

@lovedogs @DorotheaBrooke @Muluver Okay so I can’t actually say if this bracelet is exemplary, or if my earrings and the stock pave/GMOP pieces that I’ve seen in-person (probably five or six total, between two boutiques) are just especially unimpressive on the iridescence front. But I do feel like even if this piece is about as iridescent as VCA’s GMOP gets - well, they did it once, I’m confident that they’ve done it before, and they could definitely do it again!! And it probably really is also a love it or hate it sort of thing. Like, someone who wants smooth MOP would be pretty unhappy with this bracelet, each motif has a ton of texture. But I love the texture and of course that’s why it’s so colorful :love:

Weigela! I had to google. So that’s what those plants are. They’re growing out of the mulch beds in front of the house, neither me nor my other half knew if they’re weeds or if someone put them there deliberately but they look nice so we’ve let them stay :lol: There’s all sorts of other stuff growing out of the mulch beds right now that isn’t nearly as pretty...

I have a confession. I confess that I didn’t get the hullabaloo over GMOP until now. But... I figured it was me. Okay. This is going to sound super snotty, sorry in advance, I’m trying to tone the snottitude down. But... I’ve been knee deep in pearls for a few years now, and I’ve had the privilege of acquiring some special specimens, and I kinda sorta just assumed that VCA's GMOP didn’t impress me because I'd gotten so used to seeing my own #ReallyAmazing Tahitians. But, um, noooope. Turns out I just hadn’t seen the right GMOP!! :love: I love pearls. Don't get me started. I won't let myself get started. I won't stop if I get started. :lol:

Muluver your pendant is beautiful!! If you don’t mind - I took the liberty of adjusting the colour a bit. But I have a question, is your pendant grey MOP? It looks so light in tone, I’ve never even seen photos of GMOP that light! So if yours is GMOP it’s very very one of a kind!!

1653608614271.png

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Too bad RG GMOP combo does not suit my complexion! But this special piece did finally make it to it’s proper forever home with @yssie !

741D7372-B1DC-4D1C-B692-FB08DA20E68E.jpeg

You now have me side eyeing my gmop pieces lol. I’m going to get them out later and look but they aren’t spectacular like this one.

Attachments

• F61B161A-184A-4051-93B9-E865B71770DD.png
    F61B161A-184A-4051-93B9-E865B71770DD.png
    903.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 @ac117 Pinky swear to take some new family pics next time I go to the bank :bigsmile: But I kinda have to preempt it by saying that my collection is just as haphazard as ever - just that the chaos has spread out little more :lol: Not like @m-2-b and @diamondseeker2006’s careful and deliberate curations. Missie I remember telling you after you shared yours that I was going to need one of my own! :lol:

@lovedogs @DorotheaBrooke @Muluver Okay so I can’t actually say if this bracelet is exemplary, or if my earrings and the stock pave/GMOP pieces that I’ve seen in-person (probably five or six total, between two boutiques) are just especially unimpressive on the iridescence front. But I do feel like even if this piece is about as iridescent as VCA’s GMOP gets - well, they did it once, I’m confident that they’ve done it before, and they could definitely do it again!!

And it probably really is also a love it or hate it sort of thing. Like, someone who wants smooth MOP would be pretty unhappy with this bracelet, each motif has a ton of texture. But I love the texture and of course that’s why it’s so colorful :love:
Weigela! I had to google. So that’s what those plants are. They’re growing out of the mulch beds in front of the house, neither me nor my other half knew if they’re weeds or if someone put them there deliberately but they look nice so we’ve let them stay :lol: There’s all sorts of other stuff growing out of the mulch beds right now that isn’t nearly as pretty...

I have a confession. I confess that I didn’t get the hullabaloo over GMOP until now. But... I figured it was me. Okay. This is going to sound super snotty, sorry in advance, I’m trying to tone the snottitude down. But... I’ve been knee deep in pearls for a few years now, and I’ve had the privilege of acquiring some special specimens, and I kinda sorta just assumed that VCA's GMOP didn’t impress me because I'd gotten so used to seeing my own #ReallyAmazing Tahitians. But, um, noooope. Turns out I just hadn’t seen the right GMOP!! :love: I love pearls. Don't get me started. I won't let myself get started. I won't stop if I get started. :lol:

Muluver your pendant is beautiful!! If you don’t mind - I took the liberty of adjusting the colour a bit. But I have a question, is your pendant grey MOP? It looks so light in tone, I’ve never even seen photos of GMOP that light! So if yours is GMOP it’s very unique in that regard!!

1653608614271.png

You sure did and @m-2-b & @diamondseeker2006 find and share great pieces such as this and that insane lapis…. This is truly a spectacular GMOP piece. It’s only fitting that the pearl connoisseur got this super special piece as you definitely needed to be wowed by the piece. I’m so excited to see it with the snakewood to see how it performs.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Also does anyone belong to this mysterious fb VCA I keep hearing about

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
My lapis bracelet from @diamondseeker2006 has a new sibling... :bigsmile:

@m-2-b spotted this SO beauty on a boutique visit and DS pounced. But DS soon decided that it wasn't quite right for her after all, and, well, I'm *here* for her VCA castoffs :bigsmile:

I adore iridescence in pearls. Round pearls, baroque pearls, mabe pearls, flat slabs of MOP - iridescence is my top priority!! So y'all know that I've got the Magic 3-motif earrings, I bought those about a decade ago, I thought I knew what Van Cleef grey MOP was about. And... I've had the rose gold alternating GMOP/pave bracelet on my wishlist since it was released, but... I've kinda been deprioritizing it endlessly because I hadn't run into a specimen that I just had to take home. I guess I was waiting for this piece and I didn't know it ❤️

I feel like I knew even from m-2-b's and DS' photos that this GMOP was going to be spectacular. And seeing it in-person now - it really really is :love:

- - - - - - - - - -

GMOP_1.png

GMOP_2.png

GMOP_3.png

GMOP_4.png

GMOP_4B.png

GMOP_5.png

GMOP_6.png

GMOP_7.png

GMOP_8.png

- - - - - - - - - -

My poor earrings can't compete! :shock:

One more video, I can't not share this one!!

Oh
My
God

Ok wow, I thought I was reaaaally into the chalcedony - but this is pure magic. It’s just incredible - the colors!!!!

I think this is the prettiest VCA piece I’ve ever seen - not the most extravagant or gorgeous, but the prettiest

If *cough cough* you ever cast this off, you know where to find me. :lol::Up_to_something:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So ladies I need assistance. I want pair of turquoise vintage wg earrings…..I know I know but with this group never hurts to throw out your heart’s newest desire. I see-them Popping up on people but I’m not sure where to begin with pricing sourcing etc…. Or should I just settle for pair of turquoise sweets to match my bracelet so at least I will have two pieces in turquois.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Muluver your pendant is beautiful!! If you don’t mind - I took the liberty of adjusting the colour a bit. But I have a question, is your pendant grey MOP? It looks so light in tone, I’ve never even seen photos of GMOP that light! So if yours is GMOP it’s very very one of a kind!!

1653608614271.png

Oooh you made it look prettier lol

It’s the GMOP in RG that they released a few years back as part of the regular vintage line.

I only have the WMOP in the sweet size so not the greatest comparison but here it is. I never noticed it but you are right! My GMOP is on the lighter side! 218A4C95-5765-46DE-A59F-725C0DEC271A.jpeg

Last edited:

mjea

Shiny_Rock

@m-2-b spotted this SO beauty on a boutique visit and DS pounced. But DS soon decided that it wasn't quite right for her after all, and, well, I'm *here* for her VCA castoffs :bigsmile:

I adore iridescence in pearls. Round pearls, baroque pearls, mabe pearls, flat slabs of MOP - iridescence is my top priority!! So y'all know that I've got the Magic 3-motif earrings, I bought those about a decade ago, I thought I knew what Van Cleef grey MOP was about. And... I've had the rose gold alternating GMOP/pave bracelet on my wishlist since it was released, but... I've kinda been deprioritizing it endlessly because I hadn't run into a specimen that I just had to take home. I guess I was waiting for this piece and I didn't know it ❤️

I feel like I knew even from m-2-b's and DS' photos that this GMOP was going to be spectacular. And seeing it in-person now - it really really is :love:

- - - - - - - - - -

GMOP_1.png

GMOP_2.png

GMOP_3.png

GMOP_4.png

GMOP_4B.png

GMOP_5.png

GMOP_6.png

GMOP_7.png

GMOP_8.png

- - - - - - - - - -

I. Am. Wheezing. o_O

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Missie1 LOL. Yours inspired me to add this to my wishlist in the first place. Merry go round of enablement here. :lol: Pearls are also just seriously beastly to take photos of. Can I tempt you to deck yourself out in your MOP for a trip to Costco? Or maybe Lowe's or Home Depot? And take a ton of pics... :bigsmile: The best lighting!! I keep forgetting that you have the pendant too. My brain has space only for earrings and bracelets, apparently. All your pieces must glow together. I totally *get* VCA GMOP now. :appl:

One hesitation was that I've got the letterwood. Would I ever wear anything else? That was the young and ignorant me. The older and wiser me replies "of course you will, you dolt". :lol:

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean Aww. Thank you!!! @LLJsmom's chalcedony is one of my favourite pieces though. Gotta say. If you have the right colouring for it - which you totally do!! - then it's ethereal stuff of fantasies :love: I saw the term "lace agate" used on the other forum and I kind of love it. It sounds so much more majestic than "chalcedony" ::)

I need some earrings for this GMOP. White pearls just don't seem right... And I have only one pair of Tahitian pearl studs, and they're aubergine. Also not a good match. I might be bumping RG pave Alhambra clips up the wants list a few notches... :shock:

@mjea Okay so not the ideal outcome :lol: But thank you!! :bigsmile:

@Muluver OMG. Your GMOP is seriously almost the same colour as your WMOP :eek-2: That's so unusual!! Do they look similar in lightness IRL too? Two of @Missie1's old pics that I have saved, this is how all the grey that I've ever seen looks compared to white, including mine - a lot darker. You must have unicorn grey mother of pearl. I have a friend who would probably *love* pieces the tone of yours, she feels that normal GMOP is too dark on her :geek:

Did you choose yours in-person?

1653625824178.png

1653626351833.png

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean Aww. Thank you!!! @LLJsmom's chalcedony is one of my favourite pieces though. Gotta say. If you have the right colouring for it - which you totally do!! - then it's ethereal stuff of fantasies :love: I saw the term "lace agate" used on the other forum and I kind of love it. It sounds so much more majestic than "chalcedony" ::)

I need some earrings for this GMOP. White pearls just don't seem right... And I have only one pair of Tahitian pearl studs, and they're aubergine. Also not a good match. I might be bumping RG pave Alhambra clips up the wants list a few notches... :shock:

@mjea Okay so not the ideal outcome :lol: But thank you!! :bigsmile:

@Muluver OMG. Your GMOP is seriously almost the same colour as your WMOP :eek-2: That's so unusual!! Do they look similar in lightness IRL too? Two of @Missie1's old pics that I have saved, this is how all the grey that I've ever seen looks compared to white, including mine - a lot darker. You must have unicorn grey mother of pearl. I have a friend who would probably *love* pieces the tone of yours, she feels that normal GMOP is too dark on her :geek:

1653625824178.png

1653626351833.png

Oh that stack is the stuff of dreams…really! Love love love with the white MOP! I actually like the idea of earrings that aren’t pearls with this bracelet…she’d be hard to match! Color wise, I think you could only achieve a cohesive palette with super colorful baroques, but stylistically wouldn’t jive (at least to me, anyways) - and I know dangles aren’t your thing!

and I appreciate the nudge on “lace agate”! Agree it’s a much prettier name…funny I used to go agate hunting with a family friend who is a geologist when I was a kid…but only ever found that classic, ruddy orange color though! :bigsmile: i do have a little single motif on my (long) wishlist for my poor husband…one day…

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that stack is the stuff of dreams…really! Love love love with the white MOP! I actually like the idea of earrings that aren’t pearls with this bracelet…she’d be hard to match! Color wise, I think you could only achieve a cohesive palette with super colorful baroques, but stylistically wouldn’t jive (at least to me, anyways) - and I know dangles aren’t your thing!

and I appreciate the nudge on “lace agate”! Agree it’s a much prettier name…funny I used to go agate hunting with a family friend who is a geologist when I was a kid…but only ever found that classic, ruddy orange color though! :bigsmile: i do have a little single motif on my (long) wishlist for my poor husband…one day…
OMG. I went agate hunting too. I had a special talent for finding "green agate chips". (I picked up a whoooole lotta broken glass :lol-2: ). At least you got actual rock!?
But the SAs might look at you funny if you start talking about "lace agate", fair warning and all. ::)
Colourful baroques would totally work for someone cooler than me. Sadly my idea of edge is leaving my hairtye on my wrist beside a bracelet stack. We're not talking Moving And Shaking Trends here :lol: So yeah, something else. Regular ol' diamond studs will work fine for now. Would you believe that I haven't worn them in months... I keep reaching for more interesting earrings... :oops2:

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I went agate hunting too. I had a special talent for finding "green agate chips". (I picked up a whoooole lotta broken glass :lol-2: ).
But the SAs might look at you funny if you start talking about "lace agate", fair warning and all. ::)
Colourful baroques would totally work for someone cooler than me. Sadly my idea of edge is leaving my hairtye on my wrist beside a bracelet stack. We're not talking Moving And Shaking Trends here :lol: So yeah, something else. Regular ol' diamond studs will work fine for now. Would you believe that I haven't worn them in months... I keep reaching for more interesting earrings... :oops2:

Hey, I think edginess is relative. I don’t know who all these cool folk are on Instagram…but I call bull! :lol-2:

And no diamond studs for months?! You must be on the cusp of an identity crisis! Weirdly I’ve been wearing nothing but my diamond studs after a years-long love affair with plain metal hoops (the diamonds felt way too blingy at first) - but I quickly adapted lol - I see how it happens now…

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So ladies I need assistance. I want pair of turquoise vintage wg earrings…..I know I know but with this group never hurts to throw out your heart’s newest desire. I see-them Popping up on people but I’m not sure where to begin with pricing sourcing etc…. Or should I just settle for pair of turquoise sweets to match my bracelet so at least I will have two pieces in turquois.
Nah. Don't settle for the Sweets. They're not chump change. And when you've got other earrings - like those pave butterflies - I reckon there's about zero chance you'd ever reach for the Sweets. (Okay, well, yeah, I might be projecting a bit here :lol:)

What d'you think of the Perlee Couleurs studs? Doesn't cost a kidney, checks the turquoise in WG box, goes nicely with Alhambra. DS has these. I've been tempted by them myself too, to be honest.

https://www.signedbaubles.com/store...Gold_Vintage_Alhambra_Turquoise_Earrings.html
I've bought from her before. Everything checked out fine in terms of authenticity. No CoA with this one though, according to the listing... But you'd need posts put in, maybe your SA would be up for doing you a favour and submitting the service request? Also, these DO cost a kidney. OMG. When I imagine what they probably retailed for, back when they were stock... ;(

@icy_jade introduced me to Rakuten. Japanese culture traditionally has very low tolerance for fakes, which is reassuring. And pricing is always good. But you've got to do quite a bit of prep work to buy - set up an account for payment and shipping, etc., and a lot of vendors won't mail outside Japan... I haven't bought anything yet but I stalk listings daily :lol: I actually think a lot of the US based resellers are sourcing off Rakuten. A few times I've searched for more info on a preowned piece and a google images search turns up the same photos as from some Sold Rakuten listing.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was looking for this thread a couple of days ago I couldn’t find it - it had dropped all the way to Page 2 of SMTB. I can’t remember the last time it wasn’t near the top of Page 1! But now it’s back where it belongs, everything’s okay again :lol:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Nah. Don't settle for the Sweets. They're not chump change. And when you've got other earrings - like those pave butterflies - I reckon there's about zero chance you'd ever reach for the Sweets. (Okay, well, yeah, I might be projecting a bit here :lol:)

What d'you think of the Perlee Couleurs studs? Doesn't cost a kidney, checks the turquoise in WG box, goes nicely with Alhambra. DS has these. I've been tempted by them myself too, to be honest.

https://www.signedbaubles.com/store...Gold_Vintage_Alhambra_Turquoise_Earrings.html
I've bought from her before. Everything checked out fine in terms of authenticity. No CoA with this one though, according to the listing... But you'd need posts put in, maybe your SA would be up for doing you a favour and submitting the service request? Also, these DO cost a kidney. OMG. When I imagine what they probably retailed for, back when they were stock... ;(

@icy_jade introduced me to Rakuten. Japanese culture traditionally has very low tolerance for fakes, which is reassuring. And pricing is always good. But you've got to do quite a bit of prep work to buy - set up an account for payment and shipping, etc., and a lot of vendors won't mail outside Japan... I haven't bought anything yet but I stalk listings daily :lol: I actually think a lot of the US based resellers are sourcing off Rakuten. A few times I've searched for more info on a preowned piece and a google images search turns up the same photos as from some Sold Rakuten listing.

Whew That is steep price for two clovers. I can get pave clover earrings for that price. Um something to think about. I was thinking around 10k . They are more than the bracelet I just got and it has all new motifs. I’m going to NYC next week so I will check out the turquoise earrings you mentioned to see how they look on.
I had heard of Rakuten but was so unsure if Items were authentic or how to proceed. So now I will try to figure it out. Thanks

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 LOL. Yours inspired me to add this to my wishlist in the first place. Merry go round of enablement here. :lol: Pearls are also just seriously beastly to take photos of. Can I tempt you to deck yourself out in your MOP for a trip to Costco? Or maybe Lowe's or Home Depot? And take a ton of pics... :bigsmile: The best lighting!! I keep forgetting that you have the pendant too. My brain has space only for earrings and bracelets, apparently. All your pieces must glow together. I totally *get* VCA GMOP now. :appl:

One hesitation was that I've got the letterwood. Would I ever wear anything else? That was the young and ignorant me. The older and wiser me replies "of course you will, you dolt". :lol:

When I pull them out I will swing by Lowes as we are starting project so I need to swing by there anyway lol.

I wanted the letterwood to stack with GMOP but ive decided have enough dark Alhambra stones so I must live thru you.
Also I think RG pave earrings will work wonderful with your new GMOP bracelet

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

- - - - - - - - - -

GMOP_1.png

GMOP_2.png

GMOP_3.png

GMOP_4.png

GMOP_4B.png

GMOP_5.png

GMOP_6.png

GMOP_7.png

GMOP_8.png

- - - - - - - - - -

The colours in this are amazing! No wonder you are smitten!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@lovedogs @DorotheaBrooke @Muluver Okay so I can’t actually say if this bracelet is exemplary, or if my earrings and the stock pave/GMOP pieces that I’ve seen in-person (probably five or six total, between two boutiques) are just especially unimpressive on the iridescence front. But I do feel like even if this piece is about as iridescent as VCA’s GMOP gets - well, they did it once, I’m confident that they’ve done it before, and they could definitely do it again!! And it probably really is also a love it or hate it sort of thing. Like, someone who wants smooth MOP would be pretty unhappy with this bracelet, each motif has a ton of texture. But I love the texture and of course that’s why it’s so colorful :love:

1653608614271.png

This is very interesting. What's the iridescence like in your grey MOP? I've had 3 pieces of grey MOP and I've found the one with the most iridescence as well as a rainbow of colours was the lightest grey amongst them.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock

1653625824178.png

1653626351833.png

I did choose it in person. It was during the pandemic so they only had 2 in stock. I wasn’t even paying attention to the light/dark aspect! I was looking for one that had more pink/purple flashes and less emerald green flashes. I wonder if that has to do something with it? Deeper green = darker grey?

IRL, it’s definitely darker than WMOP. You can definitely tell it’s GMOP. But it IS a lighter grey, more like a taupe and it has a lighter colored iridescence. It looks stormy and looks like it’s glowing within. It really doesn’t have the amazing rich jewel tones iridescence that your new bracelet has. It’s more subtle and when it’s facing the light head on, and all you see is the iridescence, it definitely looks extremely light.
94EDF413-D581-41D5-98F0-3FF889E5E288.jpeg

Last edited:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is very interesting. What's the iridescence like in your grey MOP? I've had 3 pieces of grey MOP and I've found the one with the most iridescence as well as a rainbow of colours was the lightest grey amongst them.

I think that may be it? the iridescence itself is lighter in color so I think it makes the overall piece lighter!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Muluver, grey MOP is SUPER interesting. This is gorgeous and very different from all of mine and @yssie 's bracelet. They're all very different from each other and each gorgeous in its own right.

I will see if I can find/take pics of mine (I no longer have the magic grey MOP pendant, will try and find pics).

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@Muluver, grey MOP is SUPER interesting. This is gorgeous and very different from all of mine and @yssie 's bracelet. They're all very different from each other and each gorgeous in its own right.

I will see if I can find/take pics of mine (I no longer have the magic grey MOP pendant, will try and find pics).

Yes, please post pics! It’s so cool that they are so different from each other!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also does anyone belong to this mysterious fb VCA I keep hearing about
I have heard of it, but I am not in it nor do I know how to join it! But the one thing I saw someone say is that many people use their real name, so in a group where there are many I don't know, I'd have to use a secondary FB, and that's a lot of trouble!

I was also going to recommend the Perlee turquoise earrings but I see yssie beat me to it! They are SUCH a better size than the sweets. Decent price, too.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I have heard of it, but I am not in it nor do I know how to join it! But the one thing I saw someone say is that many people use their real name, so in a group where there are many I don't know, I'd have to use a secondary FB, and that's a lot of trouble!

I was also going to recommend the Perlee turquoise earrings but I see yssie beat me to it! They are SUCH a better size than the sweets. Decent price, too.

Thanks DS. …….I definitely don’t want to use my real name. I just want to see their stuff. I will use my DH account lol. I will definitely check them out because I’m not willing to pay almost 15k for turquoise earrings. That’s one pave butterfly lol.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Secondary market turquoise Alhambra is both insane and terrifying ;( @Missie1 sounds like you did really well on your bracelet ❤️ Buying from someone you know and trust is just SO much better in every way. There’s no chance I would have bought my lapis from someone I didn’t know!!

I feel like I’ve heard about this FB group too, I don’t do FB though. When y’all join please DM me with anything I need to know about :lol:

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Secondary market turquoise Alhambra is both insane and terrifying ;( @Missie1 sounds like you did really well on your bracelet ❤️ Buying from someone you know and trust is just SO much better in every way. There’s no chance I would have bought my lapis from someone I didn’t know!!

I feel like I’ve heard about this FB group too, I don’t do FB though. When y’all join please DM me with anything I need to know about :lol:

Yes I definitely was so lucky. It was price of the pave and stone Alhambra so I pounced. I knew the chance would never come around again at that price and condition. The pricing on turquoise is all over the place.

They are guarding the FB group info so we may never find out anything lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results