shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your under 1ct gemstones!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful additions! I have been perusing the threads archive looking for some inspiration and there are so many smaller gemstones. I might add some as I come across them.

For now here is an earlier thread on the same topic!

While all of us can appreciate a big, multi-carat, doorknob-sized gemstone, sometimes we're in the mood for something a little more bite-sized. Whether it's due to budget or just preferring something daintier, smaller stones can still have a BIG impact when the color really pops.

So please, share your beloved gems that are in that fun space between melee and chonker! How do you set a smaller stone to really make it shine? Let's show that size isn't everything :razz:

Here are some of mine!

IMG_7990.JPG
Sleepy unheated ruby and a hot pink winza sapphire.

IMG_7991.JPG
Greenish paraiba tourmaline and a russian demantoid.

IMG_7992.JPG
Benitoite, cobalt spinel, and hauyne.

IMG_7994.JPG IMG_7995.JPG
Little collection of grandidierite.

IMG_7928.JPG IMG_7940.jpg
And the newest addition. A purple pink diamond pear.

IMG_7989.JPG
And a glamor shot of the crew :)

How about you all? What do you have that's small and mighty?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And another older thread of smaller gemstones.

63310950-B44F-4E7B-96FA-72E2EDFD7AAF.jpeg 5960BCF5-650D-4899-8D10-D67190ED057B.jpeg The green stone was sold to me as a tsavorite garnet by a local jeweler going out of business.....gemstone vendor at Scott’s Antique Market told me dermatoid. Any ideas?
The sapphire is a itty bitty Kashmir cushion.. when I purchased the ring the date 1915 was engraved inside the shank,
when I received it the date had been polished out !!!!!!:angryfire:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results