carat
color
clarity

Show me your travel ring/jewelry!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
endless_summer said:
Harpertoo|1391465085|3607205 said:
Depends on where I'm traveling -- most recently we spent a couple weeks surfing in Costa Rica over the holidays and I wore my VCA RG Perlee. (I should also have left behind about 90% of my clothing and doubled the sunscreen. :rolleyes: )

Gahhhhhh!!!!!! I love surfing - literally, my favorite trip, always (did you see the freaking swells Costa Rice had last week, unbelievably perfect!)...

ES -- CR had the most amazing & consistently good conditions I've ever experienced! My spouse was ready to buy a house there!

Back to the travel stuff.

This is my band that was reset with my original wedding diamonds. Comfortable and not too blingy.

klasseast_009.jpg
[/quote]

I LOVE this! Modern & low profile, but with a nod to the original! What a great idea! Yikes - I really mangled these quotes

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Harpertoo|1391621748|3608437 said:
endless_summer said:
Harpertoo|1391465085|3607205 said:
Depends on where I'm traveling -- most recently we spent a couple weeks surfing in Costa Rica over the holidays and I wore my VCA RG Perlee. (I should also have left behind about 90% of my clothing and doubled the sunscreen. :rolleyes: )

Gahhhhhh!!!!!! I love surfing - literally, my favorite trip, always (did you see the freaking swells Costa Rice had last week, unbelievably perfect!)...

ES -- CR had the most amazing & consistently good conditions I've ever experienced! My spouse was ready to buy a house there!

Always that way this time of year - constant offshore goodness, and in our summer time, the pacific swells - what's not to love? and, we'd love to buy a house there one day…would do it in a heart beat if we could figure out jobs that would allow us to work remotely - what a dream!

(Sorry guys - I'll quit taking the thread astray - just had to say it because I love it)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1391577605|3608212 said:

This is my band that was reset with my original wedding diamonds. Comfortable and not too blingy.

klasseast_009.jpg

redwood66 - can we pls have some specs on your GORGEOUS ring? this is stunning!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Not when I travel but when I'm snowed in like today why wear my honker 3.6 ring around the house so I pop on any of my little cute rings. Today I have my rose gold diamond band with my pink saphire butter fly ring. and my wrap marquis ring.

_14560.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1391646965|3608797 said:

klasseast_009.jpg

redwood66 - can we pls have some specs on your GORGEOUS ring? this is stunning!

You and Harpertoo are too sweet! Thank you. The band is about 5.5mm wide in 14k rose gold. The center diamond is .33ct and was the center stone in my wedding set. Not sure of the other diamond sizes but they are small. David Klass set all the stones and added one marquise to make it symmetrical. I drew the layout in MS paint and emailed it to him. There was one tiny round left so he mounted it inside the band - you can see it in the top left.

The bottom part of this pendant conglomeration is my original wedding set and the top bezel was my 10th anniversary present. I hated this pendant and it sat in the jewel box for about 10 years until the reset. Now I wear it all the time and it is great to travel with. The bezel pendant was reset into rose gold by David also.

old_pendant_and_wedding_set.jpg

klass2_001.jpg

wedding_2.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1391654777|3608930 said:
You and Harpertoo are too sweet! Thank you. The band is about 5.5mm wide in 14k rose gold. The center diamond is .33ct and was the center stone in my wedding set. Not sure of the other diamond sizes but they are small. David Klass set all the stones and added one marquise to make it symmetrical. I drew the layout in MS paint and emailed it to him. There was one tiny round left so he mounted it inside the band - you can see it in the top left.

The bottom part of this pendant conglomeration is my original wedding set and the top bezel was my 10th anniversary present. I hated this pendant and it sat in the jewel box for about 10 years until the reset. Now I wear it all the time and it is great to travel with. The bezel pendant was reset into rose gold by David also.

Thank you SO MUCH! One of my all time favorite rings AND pendants on PS. :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1385751436|3564820 said:
This one every day, the WG one most of the time...

LW-ACA-inChinook.jpg

I'm in Afghanistan, I live and work here.

This pic is just frigging awesome! And thank you!

Thanks. I do get a kick out of that one. :wavey:

Your ring is beautiful, too. :love:

maria121

Shiny_Rock
This is the ring I wear for traveling. My husband gave me this when we were dating but it was in another setting.

heart_ring_3.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my wedding bands when I travel everywhere except Third World Countries, where I wear a plain band.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Like most people, I haven't traveled much this year, but I'm looking forward to traveling again someday. In the spirit of future travel, I ordered this 1ct Moissanite and sterling silver ring from Dove Eggs (Amazon). Shown with my 3mm platinum band from Blue Nile.
IMG_3064.jpg IMG_3062.jpg IMG_3061.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Bought a new aquamarine ring for my "travel" ring (1.5 CT center, 14k yg, .12 TWC with GH-color SI1 diamonds) ...I obviously no traveling going on here currently, but I am getting my second COVID shot tomorrow and trying to be optimistic. Hee hee.

Aquamarine2.jpg Aquamarine3.jpg

Attachments

• Aquamarine3.jpg
    Aquamarine3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 3
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results