shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany & Co

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
Cuff bracelet and ring on hand.

braceletandring303030.jpg

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
Elsa Peretti Open Wave necklace.

elsaperettildkfjdslfkj.jpg

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
6 mm platinum wedding band.

weddingband309480498394.jpg

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
Tiffany wedding band with my e-ring (not Tiffany, but bought at the source in South Africa!)

weddingringset349349348.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
musey- LOVE the fire shot on your Tiff Jazz!
30.gif

sparkleslee- What is the ct and ring size on your Tiffany Setting?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
dreamgirl.. when r u gonna post your stuff?!?!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I guess I should just post my Tiff jewelry and not everything else Tiffany I have. (cause this is a jewelry thread)
33.gif

Oh, ETA: I originally didn't post because I thought it was a Tiffany diamonds type thread. (which you know I don't currently have just yet) But now that there is silver across the board, I feel its time to share...lol
27.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
FI bought me diamonds pre-PS from Tiffany and this is the first one he bought me.

30.gif

Our first Christmas as boyfriend/girlfriend sparkly!!!!!!

Sparkli1.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwww bliss! I am SO JEALOUS right now! I have always wanted the Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard necklace.
14.gif
9.gif
Its gorgeous! (oh, but FF finally noticed it at Tiff's last trip when I was trying on the DBTY earrings. He was looking at it and couldn't take his eye off it. He points it out and I said "Yeah, you can get me that, I've always wanted it!) lol Good luck! Maybe someday.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss, that is a gorgeous pendant!!!
30.gif
Looks lovely on your neck.

Linda

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady, I stop for the CLAW!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

THANK YOU! I showed him *my* CLAW and he was powerless to resist. I trained him well. Jedi mind tricks worked their charm! I waved a big piece of bacon before his eyes and chanted, "Tiffany diamond...Tiffany diamond necklace..." He fell into a trance, I think! Next thing I knew, my CLAW was opening the box at Christmas.
31.gif

Dreamgirl, thanks! I adore your pieces!!!!! All the Tiff pieces here are a treat to look at... Love 'em! Hey, we can take turns wearing it with the DBTY earrings you're getting! 6 months out of the year, I'll wear the set. You have wear them the other 6 months! Deal?
30.gif

Thank you so much, Linda! The culet pokes me sometimes. OW!!!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The first time I saw Cindy Crawford wearing it ages ago, I admired her diamond solitaire necklace. I think I was in junior high. Yes, I loved diamonds early! Looked everywhere for it to no avail. Years later, reading The New York Times (my favorite part is the daily Tiffany ad on page 3) I saw the exact same necklace! Put it on the wish list. LOL. They make it in gold and plat. I think it's been around for a zillion years.

Just a funny story! LOL. I think her CLAW had to have it, too!
31.gif

cindy_crawford.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I got a new Tiffany bracelet while I was in NYC last week. I wanted something small to wear with my watch, and this is perfect.

tiffanybracelet2008.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Meresal, I love the bracelet! It goes SO well with your watch!

SanDiegoLady, with a face like hers -- you don't need any distractions!!!!! LOL! Bet she never even has to use her CLAW!

OK! OK! That was my last Claw reference for the week! I promise!!!!!!
36.gif
Sorry, it's too fun! I would love to meet the creative genius who came up with that. It's the best thing ever!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bliss!! I absolutely love it!! Next as you can see, I just need to find a new watch to match my new bracelet. LOL
2.gif

I also had to replace a lost "return to tiffany" bracelet that I received for graduation. So this was my other purchase.

FYI: I didn''t even "drag" FI (
9.gif
) to the dreaded 2nd floor!! He was very thankful, considering his ex did, and I''m just not that mean. Hehe.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Oops, no pic...

tiffanyjewelry2008.8.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 4:32:58 PM
Author: meresal
Thanks Bliss!! I absolutely love it!! Next as you can see, I just need to find a new watch to match my new bracelet. LOL
2.gif

I also had to replace a lost 'return to tiffany' bracelet that I received for graduation. So this was my other purchase.

FYI: I didn't even 'drag' FI (
9.gif
) to the dreaded 2nd floor!! He was very thankful, considering his ex did, and I'm just not that mean. Hehe.
Oh, but I am!!!!!!!!!!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Congrats again! Very pretty. I love it when the pieces are all new and shiny.

So you were replacing the Return to Tiff bracelet? I always wondered, if someone found one and returned it... would they find you? I have never lost one before! What did they tell you when you bought another one?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 4:34:47 PM
Author: Bliss

Date: 8/11/2008 4:32:58 PM
Author: meresal
2.gif

I also had to replace a lost 'return to tiffany' bracelet that I received for graduation. So this was my other purchase.

FYI: I didn't even 'drag' FI (
9.gif
) to the dreaded 2nd floor!! He was very thankful, considering his ex did, and I'm just not that mean. Hehe.
Oh, but I am!!!!!!!!!!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Congrats again! Very pretty. I love it when the pieces are all new and shiny.
Admittedly, it helped that I knew he already had my ring... or else he probably would have escaped to Nike Town next door while I perused the merch on Floor 2. Funny how they put the 6-floor Nike store right next door, huh?!?
20.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Meresal, you must be over the moon! New sparkly, new jewelry...back from NYC.

I agree about the Nike world... they could have erected a giant Bacon Outlet next to Tiffany. Great stra-tee-gery! LOL!

sparkleslee

Rough_Rock
dreamgirl: my fingers are small (size 3), and my e-ring is 1.39ct.

bliss: i really like that pendant. i''m going to have to check it out on their website!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I have this one, too!
30.gif

Lori

21684074_M_OVER.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I just got my first Tiffany piece this week, so I thought I''d post pics of it. It''s an Elsa Peretti stacking ring in platinum.

IMG0398.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
On the finger:

IMG0371.JPG

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
With another ring. I think I actually prefer it alone.

IMG0381.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya Coda!

Gorgeous ring, congrats!!
35.gif

tigralvovna

Rough_Rock
35.gif
first time poster.

This was a bday/graduation present from my bf.

bracelet3867834929547678393.jpg

tigralvovna

Rough_Rock
He had our initials engraved into the back of the heart. L and S in my handwriting.

bracelet3894789678924890248064789.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results