shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany & Co

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you IrishBreakfast! That is really nice of you to say. I really love wearing my Legacy ring.

ThanksMoonwater! That means a lot coming from you. I too love the Circlet ring. You know, it packs a lot of bang, and I really love it. Part of what made me decide to reset my e-ring as a solitaire was the fact that I already had the Circlet halo ring and the Legacy. I just wanted a break from the halo look. I will definitely take some more pics as soon as I can. You are so nice to ask to see some more. I''m not a very good photographer. :) LOL

Thank you Dream Girl! You are so nice to say that. :)

I have some other rings, but only one more of them is Tiffany. My favorite ring besides my Legacy is one I inherited from my Great Aunt about 10 years ago. It''s a stunner. I will try to post that one sometime as well. :)
35.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting, waiting, waiting...............................

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 11:50:49 AM
Author: erica k
the blue of that legacy is so incredible!
Ditto!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
For Moonwater, Lisa, and ImDanny:

Thanks you guys for even wanting to see these! :)

Circlet3.jpg

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
From the side

circlet5.jpg

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Another legacy shot

legacytoday.jpg

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
From the side

legacytoday2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Isabelle
30.gif
30.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank Bee!! :)

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Isabelle beautiful rings!!!!!

The Legacy almost looks purply in that light - gorgeous! Does it seem to change colors IRL too?

I desperately want the same ring w/ pink sapphire. What size is that center stone - it''s monstrous in a good way!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 11:11:16 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1

The Legacy almost looks purply in that light - gorgeous! Does it seem to change colors IRL too?

I desperately want the same ring w/ pink sapphire. What size is that center stone - it''s monstrous in a good way!

Hi Lisa! YEs it does change colors. Thank you for the praise. In darker light it is darker and in daylight it is electric blue. it''s pretty cool. The carat weight is 2.84 center. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I hope you get your sapphire. :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh so pretty!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You are one lucky girl!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 11:55:00 AM
Author: Isabelle
Date: 6/12/2008 11:11:16 AM

Author: lisa1.01fvs1

Hi Lisa! YEs it does change colors. Thank you for the praise. In darker light it is darker and in daylight it is electric blue. it''s pretty cool. The carat weight is 2.84 center. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I hope you get your sapphire. :)

I love that the color changes with the light. It''s so gorgeous! I would dearly love the tourmaline version, but I need to concentrate on my diamond upgrade first! Although, hmm, the 1.30 ct on the website looks ''almost'' affordable. Heheh....

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 4:25:40 PM
Author: MoonWater

Date: 6/11/2008 11:19:28 AM
Author: Isabelle
My Circlet ring
No way! I so want that ring! I was actually thinking of it as an Ering for a while there.
You know, I'm not engaged or about to be in the near future, but I've had that same thought myself a few times!
1.gif

Gorgeous rings, Isabelle! The Legacy is my other dream ring.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you DreamGirl, Erica, and Krispi! You are all so kind to say that. :)

Astack75, your FI''s ring is GORGEOUS. The Novo is just beautiful! Congratulations

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Isabelle, your rings are gorgeous! Thank you so much!

AStack75, I love your future FI's ring too!

I'm getting a platinum Lucida band. I thought seriously about getting a white gold band but I decided that no generic ring had the refinement of design and I like very much being assured of the quality of the alloy and finish. I am a big fan of Tiffany. No doubt.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I am new to this forum and this is my first post!

My BF and I went to a Tiffany & Co. store a few weeks ago - my first ever visit - and I came out with this bracelet...it is the Heart Link bracelet in 18kt yellow and white gold.

tiff bracelet-poster.jpg

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
that Legacy is to die for!!
30.gif

eyecandygirl

Rough_Rock

eyecandygirl

Rough_Rock
p.s. Isabelle''s legacy is to die for!
36.gif

The small pink sapphire one in the Tiffany''s near me is only 1.37carats.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
A pink sapphire SWING!!!!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

OK this really has to stop.

The pure indulgence and awesome beauty of these rings and soon to be pics are too much to bear!

A little overdramatic huh?

SO my wish list:

1. Legacy pink sapphire
2. Swing pink sapphire
3. Anything with diamonds
4. And anything with diamonds and possibly a tanzanite since there is no mining left and they are spectacular!
5. Pink diamond
6. Pink diamond with white diamond melee or pave would be acceptable as well.
7. Anything with diamonds, get the picture?
8. Novo bands - all 3 metals
9. 7 stone celebration band
10. 2 ct. RB upgrade - obscene isn''t this?

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
LOL since we''re sharing wishlists.. here''s what I want:

1. 1ct rb with melee diamond border upgrade
2. plain knife edge wedding band
2. aquamarine legacy RHR
3. channel set half band diamond ring
4. pink sapphire and diamonds legacy band ring

that''s it!
9.gif

HappyFish

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 2:12:47 AM
Author: Elegant

My BF and I went to a Tiffany & Co. store a few weeks ago - my first ever visit - and I came out with this bracelet...it is the Heart Link bracelet in 18kt yellow and white gold.
I love your bracelet. Do you have a picture with you wearing it?
30.gif

Debsparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 10:42:05 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Hello!

I just got this necklace in March (a surprise present from my boyfriend who wanted to make me feel better form wisdom teeth...) Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to keep this necklace cleaner? It''s only a couple months old and sooo dirty and scratched!
15.gif
But still pretty!

Sweet necklace! I hold my silver piece of jewelry in my hand, sprinkle with some baking soda, or drop it in a little container of baking soda, rubbing gently with your fingers, then rinse! It really makes the silver sparkle again. Its very gentle on the metal. This works really well on chains too,it removes tarnish. Hope that helps~
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love this thread!
Isabelle, gorgeous rings!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:07:30 AM
Author: kathyinjapan
LOL since we''re sharing wishlists.. here''s what I want:

1. 1ct rb with melee diamond border upgrade
2. plain knife edge wedding band
2. aquamarine legacy RHR
3. channel set half band diamond ring
4. pink sapphire and diamonds legacy band ring

that''s it!
9.gif
Kathy,

I was thinking the melee too but wondered if it might not detract from the glory of the solitaire?
Dreamgirl spoke about this re: the Novo.

I might have a surprise ring by the end of the week and it''s on your wish list!

Sorry to keep you guessing but its in NY right now. Oh and it''s not #3.
31.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 3:23:49 PM
Author: HappyFish

30.gif

Thank you very much! I actually walked into the store attempting to buy a silver heart tag bracelet, but both I and my boyfriend didn't like the way it looked on me...then we walked over to the GOLD section. I was hesitant to buy it because I was going in thinking I was going to spend $200... but fortunately that wasn't the case. I love it and I wear it every day!

The bracelet, in this pic, is dangling off on the right side - I didn't close the clasp. I am right-handed and wear it on my right hand (had to take the pic with my right hand so I dangled it off the left wrist!)

IMG_0659-poster.jpg

HappyFish

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 2:25:09 AM

Date: 6/15/2008 3:23:49 PM
Author: HappyFish

30.gif

Thank you very much! I actually walked into the store attempting to buy a silver heart tag bracelet, but both I and my boyfriend didn''t like the way it looked on me...then we walked over to the GOLD section. I was hesitant to buy it because I was going in thinking I was going to spend $200... but fortunately that wasn''t the case. I love it and I wear it every day!

The bracelet, in this pic, is dangling off on the right side - I didn''t close the clasp. I am right-handed and wear it on my right hand (had to take the pic with my right hand so I dangled it off the left wrist!)
Thank you so much for the wrist shot! I love it. It is the perfect size for daily wear.
30.gif
30.gif
I have to drop some HINTs to my DH.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results