shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your TACORI Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
At the request of jaysonsmom, I''m starting a place for everyone to put their pretties!

Here''s mine...

Scrolling Heart Solitaire with .75 RB, size 6.75, custom w-band

nice_sides.jpg
top_bentfinger.jpg

njc_rings.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my Tacori!
It is a 1.72 EC, sapphire and diamond accents, ring size a 4.5, wedding ring unknown.

My-ring_full-hand-shot.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Thanks for starting this thread, I''m bumping so more people can add to it!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you dont mind T... but i love this shot of your ring! Shows off those sapphires...

Picture004.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope RuLz''s 1.5ct RB in Tacori Mermaid Collection ring... total weight of 2.5ct

othertacorismall.jpg

Image002%20(2).JPG

njc

Brilliant_Rock
bez''s Tacori, Intricate Filigree Solitaire with 1.05 RB, size 4.25

2501%20RD%207.jpg

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Tacori E-ring.

Your ring is amazing the sapphires really accentuates the ring. Now that''s what you call eye candy
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Njc I don''t mind if you post my pictures. I am still new at this pricescope thing and need all the help I can get. I love this thread. Tacori rings are so beautiful. Keep ''em coming!

Thanks z78gml. I knew I really wanted an e-ring with sapphires in the setting. I just love the unexpectedness of it. Its a very unique tacori setting I cannot even find it on the net so I am glad our jewelry store had it. Now I have to find a wedding band. What a hard life I have, more diamonds
18.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love Tacori rings - they are soo pretty!

There is someone on here that has a Tacori - I catch my breath everytime I see it. It''s a round brilliant, with a tiny, tiny halo and a plain band. I searched, but I can''t find it. Does anyone else remember this one?

I don''t even like round brilliant stones, but I saw this ring in person and I almost changed my mind
3.gif

Keep ''em coming - you all are very lucky who have one!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Silly Me, I found the post & the ring. Of course...

This is where you will find the original post"Tacori Ring

I can''t attach the pictures, so if someone else wants to bring them in here ,that would be helpful. Thanks!

njc

Brilliant_Rock

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I JUST (like 15 minutes ago from this post) got my ring back from tacori!!! So I get to pick it up in another 20 minutes. Yipee. It looks great (too bad I''ve been wearing my w-band..now I have to clean it!)

So - I''ll have pics (new ones.. with my new un broken stone) shortly... YEAY...

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Laney -- can''t wait to see it!!!!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
All beautiful rings! Love the Tacori style.

Wear them in good heatlh.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
They are all so beautiful!
Keep em coming!
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
ninasstar''s Tacori eternity ring with the matching eternity band, 1.0 carat of pave set diamonds in each ring. The center stone is a 1.54 carat ACA from Whiteflash. It''s an eye clean, SI 1, I in color.

pic034.jpg

pic9.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
diamond island''s Tacori with a custom made crown to fit a 2.1 carat eightstar and matching wedding band.

Ering%20crop.jpg

WedSetband.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! I''ve never seen Diamond Island''s ring. The crown is amazing, so is brwnidgurl''s tiny halo crown. Thanks for posting everyone....tacori rings are definitely drool-worthy.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Ok - I''m supposed to be working now.. so here''s a pic of my Tacori Rosebud with 2.06 center.

I''ll post more detail shots later..

NRYALITTLETOTHERIGHT2.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sigh! All these Tacori rings are so lovely!!!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all! Laney, you crack me up with the shot of your rosebud in a rose bush! Gorgeous!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Hey yeah - that''s so true! I didn''t even think of it! lol! The thing is .. I didn''t have any roses... only leaves.. so that''s what I got. Too funny..

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is! My custom Tacori Rosebud eternity rings made with thicker bands and larger side diamonds.
36.gif

sarahtacori.jpg

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! These rings are just amazing. I especially love the engraved bands, they add a timeless quality to the piece (I think!).

I don''t think they are available in Australia...
39.gif
. If I could find a stockist, I would definitely be heading there to try some on!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any new lucky Tacori owners?

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
Tacori E-ring, how are the sapphires set in your ring? They look so smooth and perfect it is almost like enamel, not stones. It''s absolutely gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2006 11:24:34 PM
Author: Rebemdee
Tacori E-ring, how are the sapphires set in your ring? They look so smooth and perfect it is almost like enamel, not stones. It''s absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks Rebemdee. The sapphires are princess channel set. They usually look like the left hand row of sapphires in the picture. (more sparkly than like enamel in natural light) I am not very good at taking pictures.
7.gif

Tacori-e-ring_outside pic 110.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I do love looking at all these Tacori rings. njc, I think yours is one I very seriously considered when I was engaged, and it is one of my favorite solitaires. (I have a solitaire, hate mine, and generally am not a solitaire girl.) But yours is so pretty! For solitaire, and for 6-prong, I love those crowns. And of course, I have always loved "Tacori e-ring"''s ring, and all you EC girls out there are making me jealous that I don''t have an EC myself! All of the rings on this thread are so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results