shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori ering currently being made

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bez

Rough_Rock
I ordered this ring through Bailey Banks & Biddle last week. I found the setting online and they were the only local jeweler who was interested in ordering it for me. The saleswoman and manager there were very very helpful and I am anxiously waiting for it to be made. My gf has very small hands and I ordered a 4.25. I have a diamond already that will be shipped to Tacori once the ring is finished. I can''t wait to see what it looks like in person. This picture was sent to me by Daphne at Tacori. The design is so new that they did not have any samples to send the jeweler for me to see.

It looks similair to this ring, which I saw in person at Michael C. Fina in NYC. http://simurl.com/masred

Here is another look at the ring I ordered. http://simurl.com/vaczaz

Below are the specs on my diamond:
1.05 G SI1
Measurements 6.53-6.58x4.06
Depth 61.9%
Table 55%
Crown 35.3''
Pavilion 40.9''
Culet 1.4%
Girdle 1.0 - 1.4 1.1%
Polish EX
Symmetry VG
Flourescence None

Just thought I''d share. I have been lurking here since I started looking in November. Thanks a ton for all of the great info!

2501 RD 7.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that setting!!!

My current front runner is the same, except the model with the diamond "trim" (or frame, or halo or whatever you want to call it) around the center.

Be sure to post pics of the finished ring once you get it!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! you did good!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think that''s super new, I actually almost ordered it myself. I love that setting.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Great job, your FI2be will just love it. I have a similar setting ("scrolling heart solitaire") and i still just stare at it, there are so many tiny details! It reminds me of a crown... i have gotten so many compliments! Congratulations and good luck! She will love it!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting- combining the simple elegance of a solitare with a bit of sparkley antique flare. Gorgeous! She will love it

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! It looks like the diamond is sitting in a crown!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love this setting!!!
30.gif

How wide is the band? I am just curious...may have to pass this along to my bf.
9.gif

Congrats on your future engagement and a beautiful ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very easy to understand why you fell in love
emlove.gif
with this setting--it is gorgeous. Great choice!

cheers--Sharon

jbmumd

Rough_Rock
Bez,

You e-ring is really elegant. The details bring a lot of personal character to the ring.

Ever since I saw the ring on billbarnes.com, I''ve been looking for a local store that can order the same Tacori setting and set my diamond for me.

Can you post (or e-mail me) additional information on which Bailey, Banks and Biddle you used and who the point of contact is? and model name/#?

Thanks,
JBM

PS: I''ll follow this request with an e-mail - in hopes to reach ya.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
You can use the location finder on the Bailey, Banks and Biddle website to find a store near you. All the stores should carry Tacori. http://www.baileybanksandbiddle.com/storelocator.aspxhttp://www.baileybanksandbiddle.com/storelocator.aspx

or click on "available at" on the Tacori website www.tacori.com (not the bridal/evening site) to find a retailer near you.

Any place that sells Tacori rings should have a catolog and they can look up "Intricate Filigree Solitaire Engagement Ring" which is the name of the ring. Im not sure of a style # though. Or just print off a picture of the ring either from the website bez listed above or save the image above and take it in with you to the store.

Hope this helps you.

jbmumd

Rough_Rock
NJC,

Thanks for the input.

Much appreciated.

JBM

Carmela

Rough_Rock
I love this ring too! I''ve tried on a few other Tacori rings so far, but I haven''t seen this one in a store yet. I''m going to a BB&B tomorrow, so maybe they''ll have it.

What kind of wedding ring are you going to wear with it? That''s my big "dilemma" right now - I want a wedding ring that fits pretty much flush with the engagement ring, but that I can also wear by itself. It''s proving harder than I thought to find!!!

Congrats!
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Since it looks like Bez hasn''t posted in a while, I a thread that you may find helpful...

Thread for Tacori Rings

~~Hope that helps!!
2.gif

Lynnell

Rough_Rock
That is really pretty! I love the antique styles of Tacori. If I hadn't gone with Tacori-Like eternity band I would have chosen something like that. I llike how it is simplistic like a regular solitaire but it has that little something extra in the mounting. Has she seen it or will it be a total surprise? I'm sure she will love it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I do like that setting. It''s very pretty, and she will love it.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful setting! I love Tacori''s designs. I believe my ring took the full 6 weeks. It is a long wait but it is worth it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
That ring is beautiful! I looked at the same style at a BBB, only it had the diamond halo. i thought that the ring was very classic and elegant, but just different enough!

Congratulations.

Carmela

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results